Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please revert the BG quee adjustments

nckg84
nckg84
✭✭✭
Queeing up and sitting in a loading screen for 5/10 minutes till you get kicked out is not user friendly. Before i was atleast able to play. Dear ZOS please revert back your changes and go back to the drawing board because this actually made things worse.
  • nckg84
    nckg84
    ✭✭✭
    After been sat in loading screen 4x in a row i finally get in and it wont start and end up with the deserter penalty. Bloody amateurs.
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hum...Just queued for a bg-match and the timer of 5 minutes ran out, because not enough players were found. I thought it was free to leave then, but I still got the deserter-penalty?
  • mandricus
    mandricus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revert back the old finder, please Zos. If you have done all this in order to prevent the desert penalty to happen in bugged instances, and now after staying for 5 mins in an instance that does not start we get the desert penalty anyway, well, I'm actually speechless. Please understand that while this is live on the live servers, it's like a giant slap in the face to all battlegrounds player base.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pleeeeeeeaaase, this is ***!
  • brandonMFlee
    brandonMFlee
    Soul Shriven
    I've been a subscriber for many years. And battlegrounds is how you have kept me in the game. But as the OP has said. Watching the eso logo spin for 5 minutes just to be dropped back in pve land is costing me playing time. I had no problem having to ready up 20 times. At least I got quests and writs done. And anything else I needed between matches. Now I spend about 20 minutes to get thru a match. In and out. And I accomplish nothing. Other than the match. This is causing me to lose interest. To say the least. Please readjust. This is the only complaint I've ever had. For the love of god. Please revert back.
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    Solo qued for 40(+?) minutes earlier thinking "ok maybe there is not enough people playing at this hour".
    Then I saw my friends on Twitch that are on the same level getting into a game and having it start without even filling the teams, while I still sit there in que.

That really really sucked.. pls fix this ZoS.
    Edited by Araviel2 on November 12, 2019 7:16AM
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]