Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are alchemy surveys bugged?

MrC
MrC
I haven't had one drop in weeks. Is it just me, or are other players having the same problem? BTW, maxed crafter doing the writs daily (PC NA). . .

*edit:
Now that I think about it, I've seen a decrease in ALL writ reward surveys (alchemy surveys being the worst).
It seems too extreme to be pure RNG (although I guess it's possible)? Just curious if anyone else has noticed the same pattern. Thanks.

**update:
Since the maintenance yesterday (Oct. 16), I've gotten alchemy surveys two days in a row (and a clothing survey too)!
So, while I suspect something got tweaked, I guess I'll never know if it was just a run of really bad luck.
Either way, it's a nice change!
Edited by MrC on October 17, 2019 2:52PM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank God
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it's not just bad rng. My drops have been lower than ever before, in a very consistent way...

At the moment I get more master writs than surveys...

Refining also grants less gold mats.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm definitely getting plenty of surveys - more so than Master Writs.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked my data... no noticeable changes in drop rates for anything.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points