The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Blue screens ( it's not me, it's you)

Barbaran
Barbaran
✭✭✭✭
So you'll probably lock this and say there's already a thread and link me on how to clear my cashe. Or tell me to check with my internet provider.
Stop it, since the patch on PS4 EVERYONE is blue screening, it's not a localized incident.
Yes lag is a bit lower in high traffic areas... But now the whole game crashes constantly.
Can you at least address that you realize you guys messed up before you ignore the problem and hope it goes away?
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was about to say Its you but can't really speak for consoles.

If I had to guess I bet it has to do with the horrible performance issues that plagued this patch.
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think that ZOS probably messed up the environment loading algorithm with this PS4 patch - because the bluescreens typically happen if environment loading is not fast enough.

This happens typically if a player moves in a way the pre-loading algorithm does not foresee, like walking or even roll-dodging backwards instead of forward during battle.

These bluescreens mostly happen in Cyro, not in BGs, so this probably is the type of bug you get if a fundamental algorithm change is tested only in a small envrionment instead of a real environment with hundreds of active players - the bigger the battle, the quicker the game bluescreens...

Edited by BalticBlues on November 9, 2019 7:17PM