The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost in-game mail?

eklhaftb16_ESO
eklhaftb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Earlier today, I mailed 300K and a bunch of crafting mats to another account and it never arrived, nor it bounced back to the sender. Any idea what might have happened to it? Admittedly it is possible I made a typo, but it is very unlikely because I have the other account in the friend list for quick access. Is there perhaps some sort of anti-goldseller filter that might have swallowed my mail, or something?

(I just mailed 30K, 60K and 120K to the same account as a test, and they all arrived in order. I'm a bit hesitant to try 300K again, though... I'm not King Fahara'jad to toss my money around just like that. ;) )
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @eklhaftb16_ESO

You can contact customer support for help in finding out what may have happened to the mail you've sent to the other account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. I didn't want to bother the support, since I'm sure they have more pressing issues to solve than to look for my lost spare change. :) I was simply wondering if it is possible the mail got withheld by some automated mechanic. I will be sending more money like that in the future, and I wouldn't want them to get lost again.