Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please.. let us choose our scroll quest..

BRogueNZ
BRogueNZ
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm getting too old to start pulling my hair out manually.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should dump the scroll quests entirely. They make no sense. No scroll run starts with "oh this npc just gave me this quest..."

So what happens in every scroll capture is half a faction is at the gates desperately trying to get the quest. It's very disruptive.

The scroll capture quests should be removed in favor of a reward that all members of a faction receive upon capture with mechanics to deter exploits.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just stop using a time stamp for the RNG.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    The scroll capture quests should be removed in favor of a reward that all members of a faction receive upon capture with mechanics to deter exploits.

Great idea!
  • landsbergis
    landsbergis
    ✭✭

The scroll capture quests should be removed in favor of a reward that all members of a faction receive upon capture with mechanics to deter exploits

Indeed I would like to see that. It could be a small thing like all faction players getting a rewards for the worthy mail with a guaranteed uncracked transmutation geode.

Edited by landsbergis on December 8, 2019 12:28PM