The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Help with Witch's Poison

LBW
LBW
I have a witch quest to craft the following: "A damage health Poison IX with traits Ravage Health, Invisible, Defile" and I just can't figure out the ingredients I need to produce that, can anyone please tell me what is needed?
Many Thanks
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Found here

http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-alchemy-poisons-with-three-ingredients/

Damage Health Poison IX

ravage health invisible (mark) defile
    1.nightshade nirnroot spider egg
  • LBW
    LBW
    Thanks Hotdog!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ya on PC theres addons that do writs automatically.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know all 4 traits/effects for each ingredient? If so, it's not hard to figure out what ingredients to use. If you need these traits (for example):

Ravage health
    Invisible
    Defile

Just scroll through the list of ingredients.

Each ingredient needed for the poison/potion will have two of the needed traits.

In this case:
    Nightshade has Ravage Health and Defile.
    Nirnroot has Ravage Health and Invisible.
    Spider Egg has Invisible and Defile.

On occasion you'll find one ingredient that has all 3 of the traits needed for the poison/poison. In that case, use it, plus one that has any two of the traits needed, and the third ingredient will only need to have the missing trait not present in the 2-trait ingredient.

Hope this makes sense.
    Edited by LadySinflower on November 5, 2019 3:49PM