The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in load screen after patch?

ChunkyCat
ChunkyCat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So after clicking yes on the queue pop, instant load screen.

I was so excited!!

But... then the load screen didn’t go away... it was... loading... and... loading... and... load... ing... an... loadi... ng... and... loading...

Then... it dropped me back to where I started before the queue pop

:(

Second attempt worked. So that’s cool.
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im on my 10th try to enter a deathmatch. just a loading screen for 5 minutes then im back at where i was Before. Im getting a bit annoyed now.
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i cant even queue!?!?!?!?!
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, literally unplayable

I’ve done only 1 BG so far, and queued into like 10
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_pnmfin6b7y1x0bvwko1_400.gifv

Everytime I've to change zones or Switch toons...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fascinating, please check your internet OP. ~Zenimax
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Commancho wrote: »
    Fascinating, please check your internet OP. ~Zenimax

Yay, I’ll go restart my router
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »
    tumblr_pnmfin6b7y1x0bvwko1_400.gifv

Everytime I've to change zones or Switch toons...

I don’t get, everyone experience this? Or only few players?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven’t had any issues since that first long load screen.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take that last statement back*

For every one Queue that leads into an actual match, I get 2-3 queues that lead to a long load screen that drops me back to where ever I was before the queue pop.

Thank you for the incredible game improvements.
    Edited by ChunkyCat on October 28, 2019 1:50PM
  • Bartokk87
    Bartokk87
    Soul Shriven
    Same here... unplayable :'(
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stuck again, 7th day
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is not functional right now I did all kinds of switching things on my end, It is broken nobody wants to play a game where 4/5 times you wait only to get stuck in a load screen, the exploits and cosmetic issues are enough to overlook, not being able to pvp makes it a Dead game loading.
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU: 50% of the BGs i join i'm stuck in the loading screen - terminate and restart the client. This is really annoying and needs to be fixed.
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    0lbertikus wrote: »
    PC-EU: 50% of the BGs i join i'm stuck in the loading screen - terminate and restart the client. This is really annoying and needs to be fixed.

I am experiencing the same, sometimes they do load after the game has started.
    Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    wat a joke
    I need TP for my ***!
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Three in a row, spend more time on the forum after the "fix" then in the game.

Typos
    Edited by Saltisol on November 2, 2019 9:47PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On console, my MO is to farm alchemy mats (for use on pots in BGs) while I wait to get into a BG. It sounds like this supposed improvement it's going to have me waiting in load screens over and over again instead and spending gold on pots/mats.
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on November 3, 2019 3:44PM
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Noguk_Foryew
    Noguk_Foryew
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue. It would be nice to have this acknowledged as an issue that is being worked on.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. It would be nice to have this acknowledged as an issue that is being worked on.

They have acknowledged this problem at least:
    Everyone,

Thanks again for your patience during the last few days. We know the frequent instability and downtime was extremely aggravating, and as we mentioned before, we were just as frustrated as you. Now, after a number of fixes, our database clusters are no longer becoming overloaded and the Activity Finder appears to be working as it should. That said, we know there are still some remaining issues queuing for Battlegrounds, and are actively working on getting these fixed.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Lloydmp
    Lloydmp
    ✭✭✭
    Guess I'll play again next patch.