Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Health De-sync

xtremeone
xtremeone
So over the last week i have been running a warden healer. I have dies so many times to being the de-sync bug. I absolutely love this build but it is almost unplayable right now. I only use this in PVP so I'm not sure if it happens outside Cyrodiil. I have searched online and seems to be issues with Major Protection de-syncing health. I swapped ultimates from perma to see if that would help but still same issue. I first noticed the issue while tethering. Several people told me that tether was bugged so i stopped using that also. I have almost 50k health and sometimes my health doesnt move the whole fight and then i just die. Sometimes i die at 75% health. I would like to know what is causing the issue even if it doesnt get fixed right away so i can build around the problem. Can anyone confirm anything else that is causing the issues? I'm on an argonian warden heavy build if that helps at all. It could be sets causing this i guess so i will see what if any sets are causing problems.

I have tons of clips with the issue happening.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skills being used in recap?
    Did the Bow Ult desync get fixed?
  • xtremeone
    xtremeone

Well the fights generally last some time so the last items on the recap i dont think would help. Lots of times during the fights my health would just lock at 100% and never move. These fights lasted for several minutes. When the fight was over i swapped a piece of gear to make my health move otherwise it just seemed to stay glitched.
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭

I recall bow ult was fixed. Regarding health desync, major protection is known right now to cause the desync and also guard from the support line is massively desyncing health bars.
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe is desyncing again. Sometimes you get hit with three of them and hear the audio three times in under a second.

Zap, zap zap!
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe was never not desyncing.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you taliking about when your health is stuck low no matter how much you heal?
  • xtremeone
    xtremeone
    Icky wrote: »
    Are you taliking about when your health is stuck low no matter how much you heal?

Most of the time its stuck at full.
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the issue comes when the server gets overloaded with calculations, especially when lag hits it gets worse. I think the calculations pile on top of each other and eventually go through. Obviously it is more noticeable with harder hitting abilities.

imagine 10 sec worth of damage piled into one hit, but the server checks back and shows it over the 10 seconds on your recap.

Testing the changes to onslaught and executioner last patch I was 2 shotting a 28k hp with 20k shield mag sorc pvp build. It was saying he was being executed at almost 80% hp, but I believe it was from calculations stacking all into one hit not caring about whatever heals he got.

similar calculation bugs happen with resources. If you play something with high cost abilities like shield stacking sorc with streak, you will notice the game double charging you for some things. You will go from being perfectly in control sustain wise, then all of a sudden you will feel like you are suffocating for no reason.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue with desync was fixed with Dragonhold, it was happening with my Warden every time i used Major protection of some kind. I am so releived that it is gone now.
  • xtremeone
    xtremeone
    RouDeR wrote: »
    This issue with desync was fixed with Dragonhold, it was happening with my Warden every time i used Major protection of some kind. I am so releived that it is gone now.

So you are saying....its fixed? For real for real? Fixed!
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    I have not played much this year but I heard the dysncs were worse than ever. I had 3-4 within an hour and 1 during a duel. They all seemed to be after I took a lot of damage and rally/potted to full health. The death was always to nickel and dime dots with a possible execute, but after being fully healed on my screen. It’s almost like the server had no idea I was at full health.