The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why aren't Northern and Southern Elsweyr contiguous?

josh.lackey_ESO
josh.lackey_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
mi6qzpub3uja.jpg

The small gap between the two triggers my OCD a little bit. It doesn't look like enough space to be a make future zone. I don't guess the map will ever be completely filled in with zones, but it would be nice to have the bottom left quadrant filled out.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Middle Elsweyr - next Chapter... featuring:
    Cats, cats, cats, cats, more cats, cats, cat, cats... cuz we dont have enough of it in eso... :D
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on September 18, 2019 12:33PM
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't take a genius to realize that the center of Elsweyr (The Mane at Torval, capital of Elsweyr) and the center of Black Marsh (The Hist source & Argonian King at Helstrom, capital of Black Marsh) and the center/most interesting place of other provinces will never be fully showed or fleshed out in ESO. I honestly never expected ZeniMax to show these areas. Sometimes the mystery is more fun. Just like with the Dwemer, Akavir/Akaviri, and so on.
    ZeniMax Media needs to leave some room on the map left for the single player games' settings for TES VI, VII, and so on, too...
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe a guild sized dlc area like hews bane
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously they could have filled in that space...

Beta tester November 2013
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that they left a gap! The vanilla zones were at least planned correctly (aside maybe the scaling of The Rift) but they were together so you could travel from one to the next!

I feel when the Skyrim chapter comes out they are going to totally stuff up the landscape of the zone with this kind of crap. :(
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***, i don't even know how to get there on the pts, atm. <shrug>
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is enough space for your next 14k crowns super oversized "house"

[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Shufeltco11
    Tenmar Forest DLC at some point hopefully.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenmar Forest DLC at some point hopefully.

At least we can hope.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs. With baby Glyptodons that curl up like armadillos you can take home as a furnishing.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on November 1, 2019 2:09AM