The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Southern Elsweyr achievement furniture...

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So no achievement furnisher in Senchal? Anyone know where it is? Is there one?
  • SteamKitten01
    SteamKitten01
    ✭✭✭
    I looked on the PTS earlier and couldn't find one anywhere.
    SteamKitten01- GM of The Traveling Torchbug (PC/NA)
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, on the bright side we have two new items on the home goods vendor in Senechal. :-/
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's supposed to be in the Dragonhold, you gain access to it through quests.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    It's supposed to be in the Dragonhold, you gain access to it through quests.

I am confused.

The achievement merchant for Southern Elsweyr is NOT IN Southern Elsweyr?

Or does the merchant appear later on in the quest chain?
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to do a bunch on dragonguard dailies to unlock the achievement vendor. Personally I don’t like that we have to unlock an achievement furnishing just to have access to achievement furnishings
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    Furnisher must be in dragonguard base after main quest. but i'm not shure becouse cant finish last bugged quest.
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    No it's the dailies. Did the main quest and the one requiring both Northern and Soutern Elsweyr to complete it and still no vendor. You have to do 30 dailies or so it seems to unlock it. Rather frustrating.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's on that little island, you can see the door when you get there but you have to do the quests to see what he is selling, which is a giant pain! Because who wants to go on the pts and do the entire questline?? You also have to have done Northern Elsweyr, and unlocked the Southern Elsweyr Prologue quest, in order to unlock the grapple hook to complete the Southern Elsweyr questline, so if you are on EU, starting it will waste allot of time too, like it did for me :D

I really wish they would just unlock things like that for us on PTS. They aren't going to get much feedback if they lock everything behind such things. At least they finally gave us the Lunar Champion tablet though I suppose!
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on September 24, 2019 3:52AM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been a whole day since the pts patch went live, and still I can't find anywhere images or videos of the achievement furniture, whereas there already have been youtube videos on the new part of Moon Champion Hall.

Conclusion? If you want something thoroughly tested, don't hide it behind quests that people don't want to do, for the simple reason that they don't want to spoil the quests for themselves until Dragonhold goes live.
    Edited by Sturmfaenger on September 24, 2019 6:30PM
    PC/EU
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy the achievement from the Crown Store :)
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on September 24, 2019 6:30PM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's on that little island, you can see the door when you get there but you have to do the quests to see what he is selling, which is a giant pain! Because who wants to go on the pts and do the entire questline?? You also have to have done Northern Elsweyr, and unlocked the Southern Elsweyr Prologue quest, in order to unlock the grapple hook to complete the Southern Elsweyr questline, so if you are on EU, starting it will waste allot of time too, like it did for me :D

I really wish they would just unlock things like that for us on PTS. They aren't going to get much feedback if they lock everything behind such things. At least they finally gave us the Lunar Champion tablet though I suppose!

Template characters don't have to do the Northern Elsweyr quests or the Southern Elsweyr prologue. I have been using a template on PTS, and after completing the Pelletine main quest I was able to move straight on to do the Island quests and the season finale.
    PC EU
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Could we get a confirmation on where and how to access the Achievement Furnisher in Southern Elsweyr or at least if it exists, so that we could test it out? Thank you!
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be interested in this too...
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonhold achievements are bugged anyway and no word of getting them fixed.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by tim99 on October 22, 2019 10:46AM
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So has anyone unlocked it yet? I couldn't find the merchant anywhere as well.

Edit: nevermind, found a good thread about it.
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on October 22, 2019 10:52AM
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Info here: And nopes, it takes twenty dailies just for the achievement furnisher as far as i remember.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495280/upgrading-the-dragonguard-sanctum-progression#latest
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    It would really suck if only dailies counted. For an achievement, okay, but the whole vendor? That just makes no sense! And it differs from how things were handled in other regiona. With the whole streamlining vibe other changes of late have been mafe this decision would be completely out of phase.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They better be freaking INCREDIBLE after all that work.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Info here: And nopes, it takes twenty dailies (and/or separate dragonguard quest bits )just for the achievement furnisher as far as i remember.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495280/upgrading-the-dragonguard-sanctum-progression#latest

My favorite thng is the glowy vines, worth it ;D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D