Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

150k AP to switch campaigns?

Canned_Apples
Canned_Apples
✭✭✭✭✭
I never even picked the one I'm in and now I have to pay 150k AP to switch to no-cp?
wtf, @ZOS_Gilliam ? wtf?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick the one you want and choose the option to switch when campaign ends for free.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Pick the one you want and choose the option to switch when campaign ends for free.

Doesn't work that way anymore. I had zero characters in PVP zone for weeks at a time (during 7 day campaigns) and when I finally wanted to switch to Kaal I still had to pay the 150K AP, even though I had not stepped foot into the 7day campaign over the course of 3 campaigns, but had it set as my primary.

Now multiply that by 8 characters I had to switch...yeah...over 1 mil AP to switch campaigns when I hadn't been in PVP zones for a month+
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work that way anymore. I had zero characters in PVP zone for weeks at a time (during 7 day campaigns) and when I finally wanted to switch to Kaal I still had to pay the 150K AP, even though I had not stepped foot into the 7day campaign over the course of 3 campaigns, but had it set as my primary.

Now multiply that by 8 characters I had to switch...yeah...over 1 mil AP to switch campaigns when I hadn't been in PVP zones for a month+

Just did it the other day. Still works just fine.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just did it the other day. Still works just fine.

This was before they switched 7 day to 30 day unlocked...so I don't know.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't try to abandon the old campaign, just home the new campaign you want to switch to. When you do it this way, you get the option to switch now and pay ap, or wait till the campaign is over and switch for free.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't try to abandon the old campaign, just home the new campaign you want to switch to. When you do it this way, you get the option to switch now and pay ap, or wait till the campaign is over and switch for free.

I've tried the wait till campaign ends and when it does nothing happens. I did that for two campaigns in a row. Again, this was before 7 day was deleted.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So stupid, Kaal locked to EP but if I want to Home Kaal on a character with Laav home'd it still costs me 150k AP.

I already can't play 2/3 of my characters because of lock but now I have to pay to join the campaign that is locked to same Faction?
  • loki504
    loki504
    ✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    So stupid, Kaal locked to EP but if I want to Home Kaal on a character with Laav home'd it still costs me 150k AP.

I already can't play 2/3 of my characters because of lock but now I have to pay to join the campaign that is locked to same Faction?

Make sure no char has kaal as there home. And then home it with the faction you want it. Make sure you wait till the campaign ends. I have switchet to all factions on kaal with out any problems. Also make sure no char is in kaal when the camp ends.