The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Could there be a Blood Knight next class?

OrderoftheDarkness
OrderoftheDarkness
✭✭✭
Hello! Everyone probably already saw Moongrave Fane. Do you think that Blood Knight can be the next class and would like to see it. Share your ideas. I would really love it if I saw Blood Knight (Mage) as a class.
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy Armor no-cloak Stamblades are literally the blood knight class.

Magblades are the blood mages with Siphoning skills and all.
    Edited by nsmurfer on October 15, 2019 9:24AM
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    That's what you thought. Go through this dungeon that I pointed out and look at the boss he has spells that Night blade does not have. Nb it's just the Lord of shadows not blood. A two-handed axe can cause bleeding. That doesn't mean it's a blood knight weapon.
    You are looking at the wrong spells. You need to look at passive abilities, this is the face of the class. All Nb passive abilities are associated with shadow and darkness.
    Maybe NB has a lot of spells that cost health? I only know one thing. The necromancer also has one spell.
    Moreover, the ultimatum abilities of NB are not related to blood at all.
    Regarding siphoning. Necro has several of them, this also does not mean its related with blood.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on October 15, 2019 10:23AM
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nsmurfer wrote: »
    Heavy Armor no-cloak Stamblades are literally the blood knight class.

Magblades are the blood mages with Siphoning skills and all.
    This 😎
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! Everyone probably already saw Moongrave Fane. Do you think that Blood Knight can be the next class and would like to see it. Share your ideas. I would really love it if I saw Blood Knight (Mage) as a class.

well see in 1year 8 months( or something like that)
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not before they clean up the existing mess with classes, please.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather see them adding the Spellsword class, which has been overdue for years.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »
    I would rather see them adding the Spellsword class, which has been overdue for years.

isn t templer like a spellsword class?
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xologamer wrote: »
    Watchdog wrote: »

isn t templer like a spellsword class?

Not really.

A Spellsword would be Magicka focused, and use spells and melee weapons. Not staves, mind you. Not possible in ESO.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    In some ways, I agree with Nsmurfer. Devs can to uncover the class identity of the mag blade associated with blood. It will also make it possible to create more cool morphs for Blood knight and for Assassin. I apologize for the confusion, and a really new class is not required in in the bloody theme. Imho just need a little rework. I have some ideas.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on October 21, 2019 11:10AM