The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Deleted"

jwthewolfman
jwthewolfman
✭✭
Deleted
Edited by jwthewolfman on November 2, 2019 9:35AM
  • jwthewolfman
    jwthewolfman
    ✭✭
    I'm also looking for a few Witches/Pagans to help me kickstart the guild and help run it as a "Council Member" (highest rank in the guild besides the "Coven Founder")
  • StonethePig
    StonethePig
    Soul Shriven
    I certainly may be interested. If there's some late-nighters willing to play. (Alaska time here.) NA server: StonethePig

• jwthewolfman
    jwthewolfman
    ✭✭
    StonethePig your the first one to have an interest in joining, I'm the only one in the guild at this time. I am new to the whole guild thing, I've been solo playing and wanted to try making a social guild for Witches and Pagans who play ESO have a place to come together. With that being said would you still be interested in joining.
  • StonethePig
    StonethePig
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in finding a new group, you're welcome to invite me.

• jwthewolfman
    jwthewolfman
    ✭✭
    Since the guild hasn't really been getting anyone to join I'm thinking about deleting the guild. I will comment when and if I do delete the guild.
  • jwthewolfman
    jwthewolfman
    ✭✭
    I deleted the Pine Forest Coven guild and created a new guild but haven't decided on where I want to take it