The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Top Quests Ranking?

Thrawn75
Thrawn75
✭✭
Hi!
I’ve finished all main quests, including Cadwell Almanac, Murkmire, Elseweyr and other DLCs.
There’re so many missions that I wonder what other cool missions or places am I missing.
So I’m asking the community, is there any online ranking for best missions/quests?
If not, what’s your favourite quest so far?
Mine is the storyline of the five champions.
Thanks!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there's a ranking, just personal preference.

I'd say Orsinium DLC has my favorite standalone story that breaks the mold of "evil Daedra wants to take over everything."
  • Thrawn75
    Thrawn75
    ✭✭
    Nice. This is not the first time I see Orsinium DLC recommended - will give it a go! Thanks :)
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it has a lot to do with personal taste. I know a lot of people liked to quest in Rivenspire, but I really did not like that zone. For me the quest line with the 2 khajit sisters in Reaper's March was fun.

Also I really really loved to quest in Morrowind and Summerset, but hey I like elves in general.

Also I liked to quest in Auridon, but that was part because I am an elven lover, an Aldmeri Dominion lover, and a queen lover, and all that in 1 zone :-) I remember getting the shivers when I first met Queen Ayrenn :blush:

And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    As said above personnel preferences have the main bearing on this,for me thieves guild was fun because it was different.
    Not all about burn down the boss but requires a different skill set at times
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fave quests in the game are the handful of quests that comprise the Wilderking quests in Greenshade - part of the AD quest progression.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My personal favs from base game zones are: Rivenspire and Greenshade.

From DLCs: Summerset by far, both the main story and many side quests - really climatic. Also Clockwork City has a nice vibe.

But all is just a personal preference.
    Edited by Tyrion87 on August 9, 2019 3:26PM
  • Essavias
    Essavias
    ✭✭✭
    My fav quest is the tailor from Glenumbra, who tried to escape his overbearing wife and mother in law. It's not epic by any means, but the conclusion of the quest was so funny, and voice acting was so impeccable - I couldn't stop laughing.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the conclusion of the main quest... feels very satisfying. When I did it the 1st time (2015) it felt great.

[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • m2rc
    m2rc
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite quests are in Vvardenfell. They were just so much fun to play through. My favourite of all of them is easily the Balmora questline. It's cool and meaningful, and Naryu is such a badass.