Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

/stuck while carrying scroll

thegreat_one
thegreat_one
✭✭✭✭
So very nice of AD right now,

AD got the scroll after a fight a nikel. Then after picking it up the person teleported back to the AD gates. There is only one way i can think of to do that. /stuck with the scroll.

This has to be considered an exploit
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was right next to the scroll carrier when he died. I did not see any AD pick it up but suddenly it appeared in Black Boot.
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol there was a message of it being placed by a player and we WATCHED IT MOVE TO BB so nice try.
    Edited by thegreat_one on September 30, 2019 3:58AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was trying to figure out what happened. It wasnt long enough for a reset and it wound up in a different keep anyway. Seen it happen before when a carrier fell through the ground and probably had to stuck out
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shouldnt be able to do /s with scroll regardless. Player should have to log out if they have the scroll and the game *** them over.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Was trying to figure out what happened. It wasnt long enough for a reset and it wound up in a different keep anyway. Seen it happen before when a carrier fell through the ground and probably had to stuck out

It was on the rocks behind Nikel, so maybe. Lots of places there could be a bad seam, especially as laggy as it was.

But you can't /stuck in combat, and with the amount of players and aoe in the area I don't know how they would possibly get out of combat? Sign me up for that skill.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this happen before, it was a glitch though, the scroll carrier died but the scroll never dropped and he ressed back at base with it

• TheFamousMockingbird
    I have seen this happen before when the scroll runner gets killed while stuck in the long animation of picking up the scroll. His death registered and he was able to respawn at a nearby forward camp but apparently the scroll animation hadn’t finished yet and he rezzed with the scroll. It felt cheesy but there was nothing to be done about it except carry the scroll home.