The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What are your necro parses on PTS?

price101610
price101610
✭✭✭
I run a magcro with FG/MS & Zaans on my magcro (Altmer), and a Stamcro (orc) with Rele/Lokke with vMA nirn sword and precise dagger. Wondering if anyone on PTS has tested similar builds? Current top parses I’ve made are 45k magcro 3mil self buffed, 67k stamcro iron (gonna go parse 3mil when I can get my buddy to fracture and give bone shield synergies). Running @alcast rotations.
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    Should mention the parses are on Xbox, w gold weapons everything else purple.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m no Necro Expert, but I don’t think vMA dual wield is worth using on PTS, DoTs are not strong enough to justify it. I’ve seen a few Stamcro parses around 80-81k on the Iron Atronach, including one that used a Maelstrom Inferno Staff instead of a Maelstrom bow. I think you’ll mostly just want to use Blast Bones and a spammable, with either Blockade or Endless Hail on back bar. Barbed Trap is still worth casting for the Minor Force, but I’ve been hearing that Poison Injection and Rending Slashes are weak now. Not sure if the Skeletal Archer is still worth casting. Siphon is slotted mostly for the passive damage increase, but you may as well cast it whenever possible since it doesn’t use a GCD now (you can use it while performing other skills). And I’m sure you still want a spammable execute (Reverse Slice, Executioner, Whirling Blades?).
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on October 2, 2019 10:10PM
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent info, and I appreciate you taking the time to break that down, but I’m still hoping someone on the PTS has parsed with FG/MS on a magcro. I know the mag variant has been hit hard, and I’m holding out for a +40k parse on a 3mil from somebody running the magcro.