The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

(Possible spoiler) Coldharbour Hollow City question

jch02140
jch02140
Soul Shriven
I have just completed the Coldharbour zone quests and noticed a few characters missing (aside from the obvious few like the Ayleid Kind, Darian and Hahnin). Nalia and Tzik'nith somehow disappeared after the zone quests are completed. Are they supposed to not stay in the Hollow City after the zone quests are done like the rest of the people I rescued/recruited? Also, I did the Endless war and rescued both the person of choice and the 3 mages. However, besides Juline Ginis and Mim, I cannot seem to find Relmus anywhere within Hollow City... Not even after the zone quests are done... Is it a bug?
Edited by jch02140 on September 6, 2019 8:51PM
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you can't expect them to just stand around in the same spot or town all the time can you? I think most of them actually live out in the country in Riften.