Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Bought Games/ Invalid Code

Elder1Scrolls21
So Ive had the issue of 'no purchased games' and my code not working. I have opened several tickets with replies of needing this number or that. I finally got to where they told me to contact my retailer who as stated in the ticket was the online store. I AM contacting my retailer opening these tickets. Anyone having the same problem?
  • Elder1Scrolls21
    They actually told me, We have provided retailers with a number of surplus games and codes so that they can address this issue for you. Please contact the retailer you purchased the game from, and they should be able to provide you with a replacement.I don't really get why they can't? I bought it from the online website. As I stated in my ticket.
  • Moobs
    Moobs
    ✭✭✭
    I have opened several tickets

This is the problem right here, people creating multiple tickets. What do you think that does to the queue system?
  • Elder1Scrolls21
    Moobs wrote: »

This is the problem right here, people creating multiple tickets. What do you think that does to the queue system?

Not in a row, after being answered. It's hard to read where I said "I have opened several tickets with REPLIES" Isn't it?
  • Moobs
    Moobs
    ✭✭✭

Not in a row, after being answered. It's hard to read where I said "I have opened several tickets with REPLIES" Isn't it?

You're not being unanswered, you're in the queue. Shut up and wait like the rest of us.
  • Elder1Scrolls21

You're not being unanswered, you're in the queue. Shut up and wait like the rest of us.

You don't get what I'm saying.. I've had them reply to me.. they answered me! They just told me stuff that was already in the ticket, etc. I just got another reply who said he has looked at all the other people's responses and is sorry. Trust me I have no problem with waiting. I have a problem with idiots like you who can't read and comprehend what I'm telling them. Get it now? REPLIES means ANSWERED. I wasn't waiting anymore, someone emailed me a response before I opened another ticket. Get it now? I had 1 ticket going, it would be answered by someone and not do anything so I opened another one after. So no I wasn't ever in the que with multiple tickets.
  • Moobs
    Moobs
    ✭✭✭

You don't get what I'm saying.. I've had them reply to me.. they answered me! They just told me stuff that was already in the ticket, etc. I just got another reply who said he has looked at all the other people's responses and is sorry. Trust me I have no problem with waiting. I have a problem with idiots like you who can't read and comprehend what I'm telling them. Get it now? REPLIES means ANSWERED. I wasn't waiting anymore, someone emailed me a response before I opened another ticket. Get it now? I had 1 ticket going, it would be answered by someone and not do anything so I opened another one after. So no I wasn't ever in the que with multiple tickets.

You can't possibly be this moronic. When you submit a ticket, you get an initial response pretty quickly asking you to verify yourself or they'll tell you they're working on it.. Then you go to the back of the queue and wait several days to get it fixed.
    There's probably a million tickets being processed right now, you have to wait. And creating multiple tickets extends everyone's wait time. I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and got a response within 20 mins, I replied and am now waiting for it to be fixed. So no, A REPLY DOES NOT MEAN ANSWERED.

please stop being a self entitled little puppy or just go back to wow where you belong.
  • Elder1Scrolls21

You can't possibly be this moronic. When you submit a ticket, you get an initial response pretty quickly asking you to verify yourself or they'll tell you they're working on it.. Then you go to the back of the queue and wait several days to get it fixed.
    There's probably a million tickets being processed right now, you have to wait. And creating multiple tickets extends everyone's wait time. I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and got a response within 20 mins, I replied and am now waiting for it to be fixed. So no, A REPLY DOES NOT MEAN ANSWERED.

please stop being a self entitled little puppy or just go back to wow where you belong.

See, you don't get the situation as all tickets are different. I had them literally tell me that they can't help me contact the retailer, when THEY were the retailer and send me a survey. It is now where it needs to be. I was a little dramatic in saying multiple tickets because a lot of this was replying to them emailing me, which is not another ticket. So no, I'm not moronic. I never got a 'we're working on it' (well a few days ago I did and now I'm waiting, which I'm fine with I mean I've already been waiting a week it doesn't bother me because I would have hardly had time to do anything this week regardless I have a job and I go to school now that I know they understand my issue, take all the time in the world. They didn't understand the issue though,until very recently.) I got a 'we can't help you' 'contact the retailer'. Which was why I opened a second ticket (if you're wondering it says I have no purchased games and my code doesn't work when I paid). But I'm going to agree with you. I'm such an idiot, I should go back to WOW which I don't play and really enjoy my self entitled self. Because sometimes it's better to agree then try to argue with someone who is just going to call you an idiot anyway. Have a great day!

Edited by Elder1Scrolls21 on April 10, 2014 8:38PM