The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you think about the ESOTU evolution ?

• Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fully satisfied, that ZOS continues !
    I'm ALMOST fully satisfied.

Overall I enjoy the game and I think most of the issues are currently (or have) being adressed. I like the direction the game is taking with the DLC and the game being more flexible than before (battleleveling, Dungeons Scaling, Cross faction play etc). I'm confident for the future of ESO.

BUT, I'm not involved into PVP.

This reflects my feelings pretty accurately. I would just add that I DO want to be involved in PVP, but I'm hesitant because, despite the negativity, the PVPers are correct in pointing out significant problems with the PVP experience.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GaldorP wrote: »
    I regret that ZOS doesn't put as much attention into the development of repeatable (endgame) content .

I guess it all depends on what you see as "endgame".

For me, certain dailies (I'm thinking of "rescue civilian's in IC) are part of what I will continue to do in game (so they are part of my personal 'endgame', because that makes sense to me. Other quests (Briarheart stuff in Wrothgar) is just so painful I'm glad to leave it behind (and I mean story painful, not game painful).

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Miwerton wrote: »
    Volkodav wrote: »
    Well,I can see that I am in the minority vs those who are "completely dissatisfied".
    I just wonder why people who are that dissatisfied still post in the forums,or even play the game.
    Just my mind wondering about it is all.

Mainly the slight hope that the game might actually get fixed up, and the other is mainly just a reminder of how poorly ZOS reacts, primarly the devs/ combat team barely being present at all.
    So in short a sliver of hope and a reminder of what crushes that hope.

Yeah,I guess. It's sometimes hard for me because I seriously cant see most of the problems people talk about.I am sorry,but it's true. Just a few little bugs,but certainly nothing to get angry about,or unsub about.I almost wish I did have them,so I wouldnt feel as if I am outside the clique.
    I dont do PvP so perhaps this is why I dont have problems. I do feel that things for the PvPers should be taken care of.
    BUT,..I love the tar out of this game,and can get a bit protective when I see it being downed so much by people who still play.
    Perhaps I can get a bit rough about it,but I just dont want the Devs getting the idea that what they have built,what they have made possible for us,doesnt get dumped due to them getting tired of all the verbal abuse.
    Yes,they can be replaced,but that isnt the point.
    It's more that the lack of appreciation can be so daunting,who would want to respond to us? Who cares what we think anymore if all we do is bi-tch about them being inept or stupid. The Devs and mods of this site have no rules forcing them to respond to our whining and anger.
    There are enough other players out there to keep it all going.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely dissatisfied, this game regresses ..What's ZOS doing ?
    Well,I can see that I am in the minority vs those who are "completely dissatisfied".
    I just wonder why people who are that dissatisfied still post in the forums,or even play the game.
    Because ESO is a good game which didn't loose it's potential and people really want it to be awesome and trying to reach ZOS?
    The Devs and mods of this site have no rules forcing them to respond to our whining and anger.
    Wrong, mods and community managers get paid for it, also they does collect forums data in weekly reports for superiors.
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on April 9, 2016 6:04PM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because ESO is a good game which didn't loose it's potential and people really want it to be awesome and trying to reach ZOS?
    The Devs and mods of this site have no rules forcing them to respond to our whining and anger.
    Wrong, mods and community managers get paid for it, also they does collect forums data in weekly reports for superiors.

Wrong. They get paid to moderate this site,not to respond to everything you want them to.And who said anything about the other jobs they are paid to do,like collecting data.
    I still stand on the fact that there will still be enough players to keep the game going,without this site.Period.
    Also,not everyone here who grouses about the game still play it.Some have quit and still post,some who are still playing just seem to hate it so much.
    So,no,I am not wrong in my wondering why people would do something that makes them so upset.
    Edited by Volkodav on April 9, 2016 6:19PM
  • MrDenimChicken
    MrDenimChicken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very mixed feeling... (50/50)
    I would appreciate if they focused more on improving quality of the base game.

I am about to get to lvl 50, and thus veteran ranks, but I don't think I can do that whole thing over again in another alliance....the zone side quests just start to get super repetitive and underwhelming.

And now I am hearing that PVP is bad because of horrible lag. That was honestly the only thing keeping me from quitting once I beat the main quest. I am pretty reluctant to get to veteran ranks now, since it seems like all this game is doing now throwing out single player pve content (which I am assuming will be pretty crappy like the main game side quests).

So yeah, I've started to play less as a result, and am gradually going back to league of legends, and started a new game of Witcher 3 again.
  • Ayalaya
    Ayalaya
    ✭✭
    I love polls :smiley:
    Edited by Ayalaya on April 9, 2016 6:34PM
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I have experienced so far, and noting that I don't currently do PVP or have any desire for endgame at the moment, I am almost fully satisfied. The direction of the game sounds interesting. That said, I genuinely hope that the problems experienced by others are resolved.

PS: Vous parlez très bien anglais, @Shirown_ESO! (I hope that's right...)
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Balance issues between classes/races and stamina/magic builds is still pretty bad. Hate that Altmer are end all be all for 99% of Magic Builds and that stamina is constantly getting the shaft (no stamina regen while blocking, etc.)

I enjoy PvP but the general latency, bugs, etc really make it difficult to fully enjoy. That and Vicious Death/Prox spamming is really getting old.

I do enjoy the PvE content and the DLCs have been pretty fun IMO. The lack of much end game content though is disheartening but I'll manage with vMoL. I do wish all sets scaled to VR16 (or the equivalent when VR is gone) so that build diversity would be much greater than it is. Right now, it feels like, to be end game viable, you are forced into the same handful of sets. I don't mind wearing SPC on my Magic NB or my healers if the group needs it but it shouldn't feel like a requirement.

The Thieves Guild did add a new purpose to old zones by means of the Tip Board which brings me some level of optimism for the future that ZOS is slowly getting better, in some areas at least. I'd enjoy heists more if they actually gave something worth the effort but it's still fairly interesting

Overall, I still enjoy the game but not as much as I use too. I'm somewhat optimistic for the future but the situation right now is fairly bleak.
    Argonian forever
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally satisfied, but some problems affect the game experience. Quality is not declining as much as struggling to get better.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Shirown_ESO
    Shirown_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    paganach wrote: »

Yes and thanks ! ^^ But, I often think for find my words. So orally it looks like this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMbwWqceNw&nohtml5
    Edited by Shirown_ESO on April 9, 2016 8:51PM
    - NE JOUE PLUS A TESOTU -
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are getting fps drops in Orsinium... A DLC zone lol.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets see, I play all content I can and at the moment with IC and Cyrodiil being completely unplayable at times due to broken re-spawn rates and constant disconnects this means just dungeon runs unfortunately. Aaaaand the random dungeon finder doesn't work unless I search on my own. Then there are issues with soul gems not working and also disconnects heavily effecting players ability to continue....
    A few guildies are constantly complaining about the inability to progress the fighters guild quest line, I thought I would mention it as, if you are someone who enjoys that content then it is completely game breaking.
    I have had guildies literally quit the game for a few days after being robbed on Vet Maelstrom runs due to a bugged camera view and again, disconnects.

I should prob change my vote because the more I think about it I can't think of any part of the game that isn't suffering from game breaking bugs. And these are multiplying. Every patch there are more new and serious issues being introduced than those that are being successfully fixed. We even have bugs that we are told WILL be fixed in particular patches and then they just aren't with a host of new ones implemented.
    The patience of people wil eventually run out and mine is steadily decreasing TBH.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • JadeNaria
    JadeNaria
    ✭✭✭
    Moderately satisfied, some problems affect the game experience.
    Either their pride is through the roof or they don't care. As a business I would be very concerned due to threads like these and the results they yield.

Trueflame or Haderus NA PC AD
    Talia Shade VR10 Stamina Nightblade
    Divinity Day VR16 Magicka Sorc
    Amaria Day VR16 Magicka DK
    Kali Day Level 28 Magicka Templar - Playing the most now
    Oblivion's Orphans Trading Guild - GM
    Mizery Records Raiding Guild- Member
    Resilient PVP Guild - Member

SAVE ESO PVP, WE MATTER.
    #FIXPVP

• Shirown_ESO
    Shirown_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    JadeNaria wrote: »
    Either their pride is through the roof or they don't care. As a business I would be very concerned due to threads like these and the results they yield.

Indeed, the results are not good for ZOS, but I think they're aware of the discontent, just the lack of clearness.

Example of a good challenged :

Square Enix, for FF XIV, has all redone because of the V.1's failure. This game was doomed to be buried.
    They didn't hesitate to stop everything to remake the game and they were right. Now, it's a solid MMO with a subscription, cosmetics shop and full servers.
    Players who love the V1 have servers dedicated to this version.

Please note this is not a solution. Every MMO and their studio are different. Just one example of the possibilities depending on the abilities and wishes.
    - NE JOUE PLUS A TESOTU -
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhat dissatisfied, I see no changes.
    When it comes to PVE stuff this game is great really a big fan of the DLCs but every patch just seems to make PVP even worse I just think they don't care about the PVP in this game.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never had any major issues, and the small bugs problems I have had haven't been severe enough for me to get thoroughly annoyed or angry - and I've been playing since closed beta! :lol:

I feel sorry for all the people experiencing so many issues, and can't help but wonder why people are experiencing so many different things. Perhaps some people just look differently on the level of severity....
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like the game but you can only run the same dungeons so many times, we need a couple of larger dungeons hate to bring another game into the thread , but still remember when the guild I was in entered molten core and it took us 3 weeks to Finnish it and another month or so just so we could farm it.

ESO needs something like this Large dungeons yes there are trials but not the same as it's a race against time, 2 player VMSA would be another nice addition
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

paganach wrote: »
    From what I have experienced so far, and noting that I don't currently do PVP or have any desire for endgame at the moment, I am almost fully satisfied. The direction of the game sounds interesting. That said, I genuinely hope that the problems experienced by others are resolved.

"I don't know what direction game moves and i completely satisfied with it"

Wrong. They get paid to moderate this site,not to respond to everything you want them to.And who said anything about the other jobs they are paid to do,like collecting data.
    I still stand on the fact that there will still be enough players to keep the game going,without this site.Period.
    Also,not everyone here who grouses about the game still play it.Some have quit and still post,some who are still playing just seem to hate it so much.
    So,no,I am not wrong in my wondering why people would do something that makes them so upset.
    If you not familiar with "community manager" term, don't try to guess what people with such work paid for.
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on April 10, 2016 2:14PM
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Balance issues between classes/races and stamina/magic builds is still pretty bad. Hate that Altmer are end all be all for 99% of Magic Builds and that stamina is constantly getting the shaft (no stamina regen while blocking, etc.)

I enjoy PvP but the general latency, bugs, etc really make it difficult to fully enjoy. That and Vicious Death/Prox spamming is really getting old.

I do enjoy the PvE content and the DLCs have been pretty fun IMO. The lack of much end game content though is disheartening but I'll manage with vMoL. I do wish all sets scaled to VR16 (or the equivalent when VR is gone) so that build diversity would be much greater than it is. Right now, it feels like, to be end game viable, you are forced into the same handful of sets. I don't mind wearing SPC on my Magic NB or my healers if the group needs it but it shouldn't feel like a requirement.

The Thieves Guild did add a new purpose to old zones by means of the Tip Board which brings me some level of optimism for the future that ZOS is slowly getting better, in some areas at least. I'd enjoy heists more if they actually gave something worth the effort but it's still fairly interesting

Overall, I still enjoy the game but not as much as I use too. I'm somewhat optimistic for the future but the situation right now is fairly bleak.

It would be nice if they were to release a few end game Dungeons per DLC.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had hoped that there would be indications more innovative expansion of game mechanics and content to fill in the decent basic shell that launched on PC. Have only seen flickers so far. I mean, making more of the same with the same design tools? Sure? Trying (with very limited success so far) to reverse the worsening performance/lag issues? Kind of. I was pleased with the new music added for TG, so that's also a plus.

To get a quick sense of what I mean, which again is just my thought/feeling, you can skim through this comment.

For a better sense of what I mean, grab your rock climbing gear and brave the insurmountable wall of text below.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    So, here is the game I would like to log into today (or a year or two from now since it isn't possible today), the game I would push for if I had the ear of the devs or had just bought out ZOS :)

I log in and try to decide if I want to do PvE and PvP. I think about it while I visit my house and look at the items in it that tell the story of my adventures (literally so, if I click on them and get their description). My character goes to the home shrine and prays to a god to renew a bonus, and I consider going to the major shrine/temple of the divine to get a repeatable quest (or to a secret Daedric altar on my other character). Hmm, maybe I should log onto that other character because she is a vampire and I kind of want to do some indoor/underground dungeons.

So Argonian Vampire it is, then, as I decide I want to run that huge area that they went back and added under Murkmire -- that sunken city under the lake you can swim around in and explore that has that cool underwater group boss and that massive public dungeon with a mix of underwater and air pocket areas. I love the underwater combat, with a unique defensive and a unique offensive skill line only, whose animations and effects are altered by your class. Very pretty and effective, and the racial swim speed bonus and ability to breath underwater really helps for my Saxhleel. But thinking of that makes me want to go to the expanded area of the Imperial City sewers and try that one boss fight with all of the adds that is both underwater and in deep darkness. It's really cool and creepy to see enemies swim in and out of the range of the underwater lantern, or to only be able see them clearly in flashes when a spell fires after that one boss move goes off that extinguishes light sources.

I decide to try the sunken city for now since I don't want to go to a PvP area quite yet, then go with some friends to the updated version of Craglorn to help them get some completions while I get some nice gear drops. One of them asks me about the requirements for starting the expanded questlines from the old base game Alliance zones. Someone from our group drops out after a bit to go mentor a real life friend who is new to the game and help them learn how to be better at group dungeons. It's been nearly two hours of straight game play, and though I have the time off for hobbies, I take a break for a while to walk the dogs, eat, and spend some time with people outside of the internet.

Later in the day, I log back in and kick myself for forgetting to feed my mounts, since I haven't been in the habit for a long time. But with the new "mount type"-specific expansion of stats, I need to start remembering. I also need to do my new skooma crafting writ on my Templar. On the way to do it I am attacked by a pack of skeevers and get a disease. It will likely run its course with small effect, but I decide to cast Purifying Ritual. I could have also used a cheap potion or paid in town for a 40 gold cure, but why bother? There wouldn't be any serious effects for a good while. Hmm, maybe I should have let it go on the off chance I got a serious case the of disease and a chance to get a long-term boon from Peryite? Oh well, too late now.

OK, writ done, and now character development time for one of my other alts who is rapidly approaching co-main status. He has unlocked the option to choose a class morph ,or I could have him stick the with the vanilla version of his class. And also I have more achievement points for that character that I can spend on his background. He has some unspent skill points, too. Should I add some to the expanded racial bonus system or to that new skill line with the illusion-based spells such as Frenzy? Decisions, decisions...

I hop back on my Templar and I'm still really enjoying the overhaul of the class, especially the Restoring Light skill line with the sigils and runes everywhere and the ability to truly reward allies and punish enemies who get too close to me, especially in AvA. When you see a sigil appear on my character or a rune appear around me on the ground you know it's time to put up or get put down. After talking with some guildies about the additions to the fishing system (see second spoiler after clicking), it's time to head into Cyrodiil.

While PvE has had many mechanics added that have greatly enhanced many types of play and allowed for the refitting of old zones and extra design options for new zones, many of these mechanics also boosted the AvA experience, which itself got many new mechanics as part of a dedicated overhaul of Cyrodiil/Imperial City (details of what follows are collected together in that link). This of course was after performance issues such as crippling lag had been adequately improved, and many of the changes actually helped with performance. I'm happy to log into one of the many thriving AvA campaigns and see that this aspect of the game is living up to the potential I saw from late beta and the PC launch.

I log into my home campaign for the extended Tier rewards and to get my home campaign bonuses and notice that my allies are, as usual, all over the map, as the outer ring keeps (or corner keeps) are important to the battle for the Imperial City. The gate keeps are under guard as groups attack them either to steal scrolls or because of the AP bonus they get since we've held them so long. And of course the inner ring keeps are under constant threat because of Emperor runs but also because you need at least two to capture a district in IC. Only three districts can be controlled by the Alliances at any one time, and the two additional IC only Elder Scrolls respawn in the two unclaimed districts after an Alliance has grabbed one of them and taken them to a shrine for a campaign wide bonus (whereupon the scroll vanishes and respawns in a random location again). Since IC and Cyro affect each other in many ways now, and since even which district you capture has a unique bonus to offer, it's really hard to bunch up for too long in one place because you lose too much too quickly. And with domination penalties adding up for controlling large portions of the map over and extended period, tactical choices of when and where to deploy troops matter more than ever.

I join a small group that is hitting supply caravans (and thus weakening the enemy keep it was headed to) and do some spy mission in IC, which can help to give bonuses and penalties that makes it easier to capture enemy districts, before heading with a six person group into the three team PvP trial at Cloud Ruler Temple. We decide to try an ambush strategy at one of the path crossing points for all three teams, and it pays off. The fight at the final boss with the floating moving rocks where you have to jump them like a platform game to avoid special attacks and engage with the other teams when they show up is intense as always. There's much more to do, but it's time to log off for good for the day. But it will all still be waiting the next time.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm sure some people wouldn't like that version of ESO, so I only speak for myself, but that's the kind of really innovative and exciting game I see ESO being able to become, elaborating on the great content already added in its first two years.
    Edited by tinythinker on April 10, 2016 7:33PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped playing out of utter frustration when the B2P fiasco happened. I just very recently came back to the game for the heck of it and to see what has changed. It seems, other than DLCs, the same old issues the player base has been struggling with since beta are still around. Really, really sad.

Off the top of my head:

The Bad:
    1. "Waiting on previous request"
    2. "Retrieving items..."
    3. Every time I rezone (e.g., instanced dungeon/area, new map zone, etc.) I have to alt-tab to desktop and then bring game back into focus in order to eliminate crippling loss of framerate.
    4. Trade kiosks are still a thing
    5. Crippling lag in Cyrodiil
    6. Veteran levels
    7. Horrible UI (and that Q wheel [quickslot])
    8. LFG tool? What LFG tool?
    9. ZOS treats this game like they just don't care about quality; as if they know there is an "expiration date" on the game.

The Good:
    1. Crafting system
    2. Combat system
    3. Quest stories\system
    4. Siege warfare (PvP, but see above comment about the lag)
    5. There are so few players now that it is actually fun going into delves and other public dungeon-like areas as I am basically alone!
    Edited by OrangeTheCat on April 11, 2016 12:47AM
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I am really satisfied with the way ESOTU has developed, however my only pet peev is the fact that they aren't communicating more about what they are doing for text chat on consoles. This feature is the one I want the most, because I can't use my microphone all the time, in fact almost never, so having text chat would allow me to chat and be social without the issue of disturbing most of my household when I play the game.
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ku5h wrote: »
    As a both PvP and PvE player im not to happy about how ZoS treats this game. They completely abandoned improving overall quality of the game, in favour of pushing unfinished PvE content/crown stuff just to make as much money in shortest time possible, like even they know they have experation date over their heads(which is result of their above mentioned policy). So yea, every incremental patch game gets worse. Existing bugs are not fixed and bunch of new bugs get introduced. Bottom line is, I would rather play the game ESO was year and a half ago then ESO i have today. Very sad for one of best games i ever played to decline so hard, when it could be MMO legend like WoW was. Shame ZoS, shame........

Well said.
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nit completely dissatisfied but I went from an excited Imperial Edition buyer to someone who logged in less and less. Last time I felt like playing was weeks ago.
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *shrug*
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt they're complacent, but they will see the complaints on the forums as representing a tiny minority view (especially when looking beyond the PvPers' performance issues which they are well aware of and constantly working on with a big fix in the pipeline as discussed in the last ESO Live) while the overwhelming majority are busy playing the game. There are threads like this on any game forum.
  • Scheneighnay
    Scheneighnay
    ✭✭
    It's just a growing cash-grab above all else- the game is getting more and more pay-to-win with the overpriced crown store. The thieves' guild update really made that clear.

It's good that there are at least SOME valuable content updates, but they're few and far between.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mostly like the changes and the new content.

I hate the bugs and their lack of priority to fixing problems.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I said moderately satisfied, I don't think there has been a decline in quality but I think moving the game more towards an entirely open world would pretty much satisfy any issues I have.

I think with Dark Brotherhood and the drop in Vet Ranks we will see 2/3rds of the world open back up to us (I hope) for more free play and a greater overall Scrolls feel.

Whats the point of developing a continent like Tamriel if we only ever pass through the majority of it just to get pigeon holed into a couple small zones?
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450