The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Feedback Thread for Templars

• timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Mumyo wrote: »
    kaalmoth wrote: »
    Right now, I believe E.W. made a fool of himself with this house fantasy, but if he has good things in his sleeves to back it up, it's time to reveal a few, even if it's for the next updates (even if I think believing we can stay still in either pvp or pve is a big mistake).
    Every update we waiting for templar buffs, and every update we get nothing...
    Remember how promise of "place under the sun" ended?! We were nerfed to play healbots.

TBH i think this time we got much. I am a 100% serious here, many buffs are not visible because they have their impact on us via champion system.
    One thing i dislike, we still have to move our house to fight someone xD
    In our house we might be ok but wihtout, we are nothing but a leaf in the wind, ahh i mean a brick in the dirt.

Even our house looks like trash basket. But sucj changes like class Major Evasion could sugnificantly improve out defense.

Magicka is not so easy to stay alive, i know but we gained burst xD.
    I think magicka templar is all about staying alive and turn the odds in the blink of an eye or u die.
    Groupwise it is totally fine.

Our "house" should make us tankier. I thought there was a discussion about empwering sweep giving major bonus, that would have been strong.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, I believe E.W. made a fool of himself with this house fantasy, but if he has good things in his sleeves to back it up, it's time to reveal a few, even if it's for the next updates (even if I think believing we can stay still in either pvp or pve is a big mistake).
    Remember how promise of "place under the sun" ended?! We were nerfed to play healbots.

TBH i think this time we got much. I am a 100% serious here, many buffs are not visible because they have their impact on us via champion system.
    In our house we might be ok but wihtout, we are nothing but a leaf in the wind, ahh i mean a brick in the dirt.

Everyone gets access to those CP changes, it's not a buff or a nerf.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS really does listen to EVERYONE but Templars.....wow.
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AfkNinja wrote: »

Not everybodys main attack is a dot. Actually it is only stamina templar profiting the most from the new Thaumaturge.
    It works and it gives a nice increase in dmg.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    So here we are, 50 pages of consensus opinions from folks who actually play the class and not a peep from the devs. It's actually kind of mind numbing how so many people, who actually want to support ZOS, can be so ignored. At the very least, I'd love a response trying to explain why the game is getting more mobile with every patch, yet Templars are getting more stationary while being denied the tools to make us a force as an immobile target. Really, any kind of acknowledgement would be nice at this point.

Honestly I think they're afraid to come in here, because they likely know they screwed up.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    three-little-pigs-straw-house_zpsqjew6g5o.jpg

@Zos The other classes be huffing and puffing. Templar new hashtags for Thieves Guild:
    • Plz buff house
    • WTB bricks
    • Strike against straw
    • Won't settle for wood
    • AfkNinja
      AfkNinja
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Not everybodys main attack is a dot. Actually it is only stamina templar profiting the most from the new Thaumaturge.
      It works and it gives a nice increase in dmg.

It is overall a DPS loss not a gain, new CP physical resist outweighs the bonuses you can get from Tham and Mighty (because we have to split points), also keep in mind you can't cap out both Tham and Mighty, there is still a CP cap. I do not see this as a buff at all.....maybe after the CP cap goes up.

Edit: We also need points in +magic dmg for Burning Light ;_; , Magplar will probly benefit from this more imo.
      Edited by AfkNinja on February 19, 2016 4:43PM
    • TRoclodyte
      TRoclodyte
      ✭✭✭

lol 48 comments is all they needed XD
      48 pages not even enough for us. GG ZOS.
      Glad I started a new character to say bye-bye to my templar.
    • Minno
      Minno
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zos The other classes be huffing and puffing. Templar new hashtags for Thieves Guild:
      • Plz buff house
      • WTB bricks
      • Strike against straw
      • Won't settle for wood

#bacon
        Edited by Minno on February 19, 2016 4:50PM
        Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
        - Guild-lead for MV
        - Filthy Casual
      • tinythinker
        tinythinker
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Minno wrote: »

• Plz buff house
        • WTB bricks
        • Strike against straw
        • Won't settle for wood

#bacon

Now you've done it. Whenever someone posts about nerfing a Templar skill, or about Templars being either OP or UP, people will simply reply with #bacon
          Edited by tinythinker on February 19, 2016 4:53PM
          Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
          (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
        • dodgehopper_ESO
          dodgehopper_ESO
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          Essiaga wrote: »
          My health is 21K because I run drinks. I run with a guildmate who has 55K health and his shield is still smaller than what I get on my sorcerer who doesn't even have bastion maxed out. How much health isn't the issue here. Having abilities scales to it is not going to work well with how the game's mechanics since 1.6.

An often overlooked fact is that Sun Shield only lasts for 6s while Hardened Ward lasts over 3x as long and still scales off of a primary stat. The 6s duration is as much of a problem as the fact that is scales off of health.

While both Blazing Shield and Hardened Ward are shields, their purposes are different. HW is a purely defensive tool while BS is an offensive/defensive hybrid. HW you cast preemptively, BS in battle. You want it to expire quickly, so you can time its damage.

So initially there actually was some solid reasoning behind the difference in duration. In the current environment ( and for the Radiant Ward morph in general ) that's not true anymore of course.

I agree there are secondary benefits but a defensive skill should not be so preemptively cast or take so much damage that other shields need to suffer a nerf to make it closer to acceptable. Their shield last longer then our Resolve/Ward Buffs? The damage of Sun Shields is worth less in PVP but acceptable for PVE. So is the shield. I think the skill is balanced just fine, the problem is PVE and PVP are not balanced which comes down to one shield.

Hardened Ward is simply over the top, outrageously OP in PVE and therefore is even more so in PVP because the 2 are not comparable.

To kill a mob in a dungeon it might take 50-70k damage. To kill a player it takes 20-30k ... so Damaged is halved because an average rotation can easily put out 17k+ DPS. Now you usually face mobs in groups of 3+ and their doing little damage compared to players and are easily mitigated or burst down with AOE. If players were killed so easily in an environment as large as Cyrodiil I'd NEVER PVP because we'd ally be spending more time running back to battle after death then we anything.

Damage is halved. Healing is halved. Heath is increased. Mitigation remains the same. So why do shield decrease? I would say its not because a 7-8k Blazing Shield is popping for 3-4k AOE damage in Melee range. I would say its because a 20,000 PLUS shield that last for 20 seconds and can be cast multiple times with no diminishing returns is OP.

So Templar and DK shields get nerfed into uselessness because Hardened Ward is larger on a DPS character then it is on TANK of the same class ... It simply doesn't make sense. Removing caps and adding CP has improved Magicka Sorcs as much as it reduced DK currently on Live. CP changes will help to re-balance that a bit but I don't see the Templar benefiting much in those changes. Magicka DPS is bigger so Templars will just be that much weaker since we've been stripped of all our defenses and the change allow only 1 reflect makes the soon to be reverted buff to Dark Flare make us more like likely to kill our selves now that Cleansing Ritual has been 'fixed.'

The game is poorly balanced and the most obvious example is Hardened Ward. Is there a reason NOT to run this skill in PVP ... besides being a stam build? With caps you kind had to choose to Ward or Streak. Now you use both, mass stunning and drop CF, etc, while maximizing defense and mobility.

I don't believe the answer is basing all shields on Magicka. I think that will just perpetuate the problem. I think all shields need to based on Health with a Magicka Regen aspect to increase shields for Magicka builds over Stam builds. No one wants to see Stam-builds dropping WBs and Spinning to win with Vigor, while maintaining shields equal size of magicka builds while no longer needing to dodge roll or block, but we also don't want DPS out shielding Tanks x2.

It's ludicrous that Ward wasn't addressed when LA tanks were giggling their way through Dungeons in the first few months of the game, WITH CAPS IN PLACE!!! But such is ZOS.

You've summed up my entire frustration with the way shields are handled in this game. This is the crux of what I was trying to tell Ezareth on the Sorcerer discussion. As someone who plays Sorc as well (its one of my top 4) and magic spec, even I know its ridiculous what you can do. I really notice it when I play a Tank Sorc or a Stamina Sorc, and frankly its unfair. The Tank Sorc should be getting more mileage out of things like Shields, since amazingly mitigation is what a Tank focuses on. One thing Sorcerer has always been odd about is playing the light armor tank. At the outset of the game my Arondonimo character was in light armor, but thanks to the way bound armor worked back then he had the armor of the tank but the passives of a robe-wearer. Best of all worlds. It was stupid easy, and in the dungeon runs I did on the character back then I often ended up soloing dungeon bosses (even vet dungeons). I knew they would have to nerf the class some after that experience. I'm not unaware of Sorcerer mechanics, and it is in large part why I think they have chosen poorly to effect the other classes by bad rules changes. I'm not requesting Sorcerer nerfs by any means, and in actuality what I want to see is Tanks and Stamina Sorcs get a fair shake. I will say this much: Playing a Melee Sorcerer I find my Boundless Lightning generally more effective than Sun Shield + Rune Focus combined. I think that alone speaks volumes. If we had a better health multiplier, and health skills weren't nerfed by battle spirit, Sun Shield would be an ok skill (So would GDB and Obsidian Shield).
          US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
          US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
          US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
          US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
          US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
          US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
          EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
          EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
          <And plenty more>
        • Minno
          Minno
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Minno wrote: »

• Plz buff house
          • WTB bricks
          • Strike against straw
          • Won't settle for wood

#bacon

Now you've done it. Whenever someone posts about nerfing a Templar skill, or about Templars being either OP or UP, people will simply reply with #bacon

It sucks, but at times playing Templar feels like I'm a stuck-pig waiting for cooking than actual threat. It sucks even more when I realize part of my play-style over the past year involved waiting out in the open pretending I'm a wounded animal in order to attract protential kills...

Templars don't have a house...we are armadillos! And even armadillos can run fast...
            - Guild-lead for MV
            - Filthy Casual
          • TheM0rganism
            TheM0rganism
            ✭✭✭
            ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Holy crackers...this is just...disappointing.
            Edited by TheM0rganism on February 19, 2016 5:09PM
            PS4 DC Stamina Templar Tank/DPS...because I ALWAYS play on hard mode
            #2233 - Never Forget
          • david.haypreub18_ESO
            david.haypreub18_ESO
            ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still very uncomfortable with removing Health as the base stat for our shield, particularly when I feel the whole balance flaw is that all mitigating skills should scale with health and not magic and/or stamina. Health is already a dump stat, it doesn't need to be any worse than it already is. Tanks already do horribly weak damage and their mitigation is only marginally better. The great design flaw right now with Sorcerers is that Crit Surge should be more reliable or dark exchange should be more functional. That's it. Their shield is too damned good, and while I understand their desire to keep it, places them far in a position where they are far more tanky than DK/Templar as Dk/Templar is forced to split attributes. Its pretty ridiculous when my Shield is bigger than my health pool, and my magica pool and regeneration is so huge I can bubble forever, even with battle spirit. They've made a scenario with battle spirit that broke the backs of two classes while barely denting another. THAT is the flaw, and its glaringly obvious to anyone who plays more than a sorcerer. Now that Sorcerer will have its own breath of life, along with surge, dark exchanges, mines, you're looking at a scenario where A sorc can have solid backlash damage that will output better than sun shield, last longer than sun shield, cost less than sun shield, and heal better than Templar. Templar is garbage right now, but I vehemently think to create parity the nail that is sticking out is NOT Templar and DK, it is the way in which Conjured Ward and Healing ward function. Either battle spirit needs to leave health scaling skills alone (Gdb, bone shield, sun shield obsidian shield) or they could simply make Sorcerer fit the way the rest of the game works. Doesn't that seem like a much easier fix? It does to me, and it would actually make being a tank in any class more logical than the nonsense we have right now.

I think you really hit the nail on the head. Many of the problems with the Templar class stem from the Battle Spirit shenanigans, which was supposed to be a temporary patch to fix ZOS's mathematical error, when they scaled magicka and stamina higher than health when they upped all values by about 10x (but health only by 7x). That really broke the back of the Templar class: it destroyed Blazing Shield.

Templars are 'just slower... by design'
            Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
            http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
            VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
            VR 16 Sorcerer
            38 Nightblade
            24 DK
          • Cinbri
            Cinbri
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭
            ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

We all doing it wrong. Thats how me must do it:
            There is bug that our class suffering from: we cant protect our home. ZOS can you fix this annoying bug please?
          • Wreuntzylla
            Wreuntzylla
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭

Easy fix. OP please change the title of the thread to "New Gamebreaking Bug Affecting Only NB and Sorc"
          • david.haypreub18_ESO
            david.haypreub18_ESO
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            It is hard to protect your home when you have cast times and channels. Basically you're confronting the burglars, but then asking them politely to sit down and wait 10 minutes for the cops to arrive. Of course they just shoot you, take your stuff, and leave.
            Templars are 'just slower... by design'
            Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
            http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
            VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
            VR 16 Sorcerer
            38 Nightblade
            24 DK
          • Minno
            Minno
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭

Easy fix. OP please change the title of the thread to "New Gamebreaking Bug Affecting Only NB and Sorc"

Correction:

"New ground breaking bug: templars cannot protect its home like NB, Sorc, and DK can."
            - Guild-lead for MV
            - Filthy Casual
          • tinythinker
            tinythinker
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

To be fair, that was about a change made to Nightblades that is part of the upcoming update currently being tested on the PTS. The devs did boost Empowering Sweep (an ability affected by this update), buffed Restoring Focus (an ability affected by this update), addressed the change to Breath of Life (an ability affected by this update), fixed a visual bug with Healing Ritual (an ability affected by this update), fixed a health desync issue with Eclipse (an ability affected by this update), etc.

That is what they are emphasizing, rather than additional suggestions beyond the scope of their current plans of the Thieve's Guild DLC. Back on Feb 4th 2016 Joy Division got a reply about the undocumented change to Puncturing Sweeps, which fits the pattern. They seem to be avoiding anything not part of the current changes intended for this next update.
            Edited by tinythinker on February 19, 2016 5:38PM
            Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
            (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
          • TheM0rganism
            TheM0rganism
            ✭✭✭
            ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

To be fair, that was about a change made to Nightblades that is part of the upcoming update currently being tested on the PTS. The devs did boost Empowering Sweep (an ability affected by this update), buffed Restoring Focus (an ability affected by this update), addressed the change to Breath of Life (an ability affected by this update), fixed a visual bug with Healing Ritual (an ability affected by this update), fixed a health desync issue with Eclipse (an ability affected by this update), etc.

That is what they are emphasizing, rather than additional suggestions beyond the scope of their current plans of the Thieve's Guild DLC. Back on Feb 4th 2016 Joy Division got a reply about the undocumented change to Puncturing Sweeps, which fits the pattern. They seem to be avoiding anything not part of the current changes intended for this next update.

I'm more alluding to the fact that 1.5 pages garnered a ZOS-response and we're at 1500+ comments with nothing more than a snipping notification.
            #2233 - Never Forget
          • Neoauspex
            Neoauspex
            ✭✭✭✭✭

I know it's tempting to hang on to the hope that Nowak will jump in here and post a similar sort of response. But if history has taught us anything, we should really be hoping this whole thread flies under the radar. Cause you all know how it'll go if they "fix" anything: "We have listened to your feedback and will be replacing Puncturing Strikes with a skill that grants minor expedition." And that's all it says in the patch notes but then we log on after the update and find that Dark Flare's cast time has been increased to 8 seconds too.
          • bikerangelo
            bikerangelo
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Regarding your list, the "buff" to Restoring Focus is a nerf when compared to the live version. The primary issue with Empowering Sweep not hitting every target in its radius was not addressed, it was given a flat damage buff, Breath of Life was handled very poorly and only emphasizes the development team's lack of understanding towards the current meta, the visual bug for Healing Ritual was the last problem with that ability, and Eclipse was nerfed into the ground.

I have asked for Purifying Ritual to be reverted back to how it functions on live (as it's being changed in this update. - no dev response.
            I have petitioned for Toppling Charge's global cool down and bugs with pathing to be addressed - nerfed to the ground and bugs not addressed in their entirety.
            Everyone has asked for a single dev to say they're at least trying to address some of our concerns, and yet they've managed to nerf templar skills with every incremental on the PTS while either ignoring our passives or completely negating their effectiveness.

That's being fair.
          • tinythinker
            tinythinker
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

I'm more alluding to the fact that 1.5 pages garnered a ZOS-response and we're at 1500+ comments with nothing more than a snipping notification.
            But if they are focusing on things directly related to the update then it isn't about the number of comments but rather perceived relevance.

• dodgehopper_ESO
            dodgehopper_ESO
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭
            Thinking over what people are writing on the Templar, I think what sums up much of it is: Jaded. Templars are jaded. A lot of us have tried to offer feedback, but really there's no quid pro quo here, and the whole enterprise is beginning to taste of futility. Some of the problems with the class have existed for 2 years which amazingly is all well and good because they've managed to heap on more and more problems with almost every patch. I don't know what to say, but I do think it is a bit sad that they don't even speak to this issue. Hopelessness is not where you want your player base to move to.
            <And plenty more>
          • TheM0rganism
            TheM0rganism
            ✭✭✭
            ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

But if they are focusing on things directly related to the update then it isn't about the number of comments but rather perceived relevance.

It's a matter of transparency and open dialogue. This is an echo chamber.
            #2233 - Never Forget
          • Wreuntzylla
            Wreuntzylla
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭
            ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

This is the balance patch we have all been waiting for. So, I'm not sure why you would think that ZoS would find the comments here irrelevant.

It's much more likely that they simply believe Templars are in a good place. If they go live without addressing at least one of the core concerns addressed here, that will be my takeaway.
          • tinythinker
            tinythinker
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

This is the balance patch we have all been waiting for. So, I'm not sure why you would think that ZoS would find the comments here irrelevant.
            Already explained, they seem to be focusing on abilities already slated to be changed this update.

• Solariken
            Solariken
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭
            I think the Prism passive would be a good place to revive the old Restoring Spirit.

Make it give 2/3 Ultimate, and 2/4% Health, Magicka and Stamina on Dawns Wrath ability; and it can keep the 6 second ICD.

Make Prism prismatic!

IMO a regen passive like this needs to be in the Restoring Light tree so that Stamplars have direct access to it!
          • AfkNinja
            AfkNinja
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Solariken wrote: »
            I think the Prism passive would be a good place to revive the old Restoring Spirit.

Make it give 2/3 Ultimate, and 2/4% Health, Magicka and Stamina on Dawns Wrath ability; and it can keep the 6 second ICD.

Make Prism prismatic!

IMO a regen passive like this needs to be in the Restoring Light tree so that Stamplars have direct access to it!

Restoring light or Aedric Spear. Stamplar needs resources too ;_;