The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

OMG I need an Echatere!! Pet or Mount or Both!

Islyn
Islyn
✭✭✭✭✭
They are so cool! xD
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL! xD
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah! The Reindeer hamster crabs are pretty awesome! Now that there are goats I guess I need a new thing to go for.. hmm... these could be it.

Question - How many leg's would you say they have? I said 4, although someone I spoke to said only 2 (and 2 arms and 2 "extra" limbs)

Oh, and if I had to choose. I would prefer mount over pet. That would be SWEET!
    Edited by MissBizz on November 2, 2015 5:55PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought 4 but yeah 2 and appendages could be - I really do hope they'll make these a mount, since I saw a NPC guy with one with packs on it in town...
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saw a baby one! I also saw a platypus type thing and accidentally killed a baby mammoth :(
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soon as I saw the baby ones, I figured they would end up as pets :)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    I just saw a baby one! I also saw a platypus type thing and accidentally killed a baby mammoth :(

Aww, yeah the baby ones are cute! I figured you had seen those already when you mentioned a pet! Oh no, poor baby mammoth. That's okay, cute now, but remember when that baby mammoth grows up it would have been itching to hurt you. Don't feel too bad :(
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord