The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you think about having the possibility of enlightenment pots ?

Wintersend
I have seen many discussions taking place over the forums the past couple of days/weeks discussing Champion Points.

So how about the idea that you can have crafted and crown store enlightenment pots which allows you to gain enlightenment for X minutes ?

How would you feel if these where bought into the game?

What durations of the effect would you expect/want?

Would you expect a daily/weekly limit on how many you can use?

Or you can only use X pots when you are in the range of 0 - 100 , 101 - 200 , 201 - 300 ? I think this could work to allow the players with a lower amount of CP to get up to speed with the players with a higher amount of CP.

Plus if you could craft these would you be bothered that people can gain CP at a quicker rate , as you could potentially make a lot of money in game?

I personally think this would be a good idea only if introduced correctly.
Member of The Wabbajack EU EP PvP guild on Thornblade Part of 'The War Council'.

Wintersend - EP Sorc
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    No, just no...xp pots are bad enough
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS will add CP catch up in their own way (they've already said this will happen). Enlightenment posts will not be needed
  • Wintersend
    No, just no...xp pots are bad enough

I don't see the problem with XP pots especially with the grind from V1 - V16.
    Alucardo wrote: »
    ZOS will add CP catch up in their own way (they've already said this will happen). Enlightenment posts will not be needed

I am a bit behind the times , could you provide me with a link ?

Member of The Wabbajack EU EP PvP guild on Thornblade Part of 'The War Council'.

Wintersend - EP Sorc
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Wintersend
    @DeanTheCat

Cheers , I have just found an article about it as well.

Wintersend - EP Sorc
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive said 12 day Enlightment is way too short about one year now. I'd pay money for extended Enlightment bank, like 1 or 2 month. Enlightment was invented because people need breaks from the game, or just get bored, so its fun to come back. As far Im concerced Enlightment should be unlimited, whats the lost, you may get one player or lose one, and if there was unlimited Enlightment more people would join for updates and expansions too. Zen still lives in the 90s, thats shame.
    Edited by Sausage on September 29, 2015 10:19AM
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Catchup mechanic: Great

Enlightenment pots: No no no no NO..... this will make the problem/power gap even worse by allowing the grinders to get even further ahead.
    Edited by Flaminir on September 29, 2015 10:59AM
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Wintersend
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Catchup mechanic: Great

Enlightenment pots: No no no no NO..... this will make the problem/power gap even worse by allowing the grinders to get even further ahead.

Not entirely true but it all depends on how it would be implemented.

My discussion is kind of irrelevant now anyway as i missed the last eso live i missed the fact that they will be introducing the catch up mechanic and the Caps.

Wintersend - EP Sorc