Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can we please get a list and info of all the new sets?

Latter
Latter
✭✭✭
Please, it will be difficult to attain one piece of all 24 sets and make a good list.
* vMoL Hardmode completed
* vMoL Nodeath completed
* #1 v16 vSO clear

Check out my builds on Tamriel Foundry!
Magicka Templar DD - http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/latters-magplar-dd-for-vet-dungeons-trials/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx8bZlCBgvxLRL9iHBFRceg
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree !
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I second this. It is already tedious to sift through those 50 pages of new info so a Set list on behalf of ZOS would be appreciated.
    ...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
  • MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great Idea, Im at 32% of patch download and im still trying to Theory craft my Current Magicka Dk Tank that I run for PvP now. I need to know if 3x Warlock Jewelry with Gloves and Boots is still the best option for sustain. The V12 Rings are also still selling @ about 500k per. Glad i got mine when craglorn first came out. :) Anyways, set info would help on planning.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they never released the sets, its always been some of the testers on pts thats been compiling them and making a list at one point on the forums
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the set changes. Can't wait to test the Maw of the Infernal, even though it will take a long time until I have the 2 pieces together. I will spare my gold keys for vr16.

And the new sets.... I hope they aren't too overpowered. Also, I would like to know more about this new enchantment available in the imperial city.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone would be so kind to post alliance sets & tel var sets too, would greatly appreciate it thanks :)
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Also, I would like to know more about this new enchantment available in the imperial city.

It reduces lag by 7% per item so enchanted :p

...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give it a day or two. Once the serious PTS players get on there they will start updating us with screenshots for each of the sets and what not that we can then save and research which ones we may want to use later on. It just takes a little time.

Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Mos-De-Atmo
    Mos-De-Atmo
    ✭✭✭
    I am working on making a full list over here, so far I only have found out 1 set...

I'll be added more as people find them. I think when the PTS is downloaded people will be able to data mine information as well and all of this will end up there.
    ESO Academy - Up To Date Info, Guides and Tips For The Elder Scrolls Online
    - ESO Skills
    - ESO Item Sets
    - ESO Builds
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B7XIdI6.png

qQCRSok.png

yb5iZgM.png

h5tIQw5.png

PQfCFfQ.png

4N6uI3j.png

each costs 10K tv stones piece

those are the sets at the one vendor

btw, crafting: it takes for example 13 skins to make a light v15 belt and 130 skins to make a v16 belt, so you'll need like 1000 matts almost to make a whole set of armor
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • kkampaseb17_ESO
    kkampaseb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    B7XIdI6.png

qQCRSok.png

yb5iZgM.png

h5tIQw5.png

PQfCFfQ.png

4N6uI3j.png

btw, crafting: it takes for example 13 skins to make a light v15 belt and 130 skins to make a v16 belt, so you'll need like 1000 matts almost to make a whole set of armor

So are these only armor sets? Are there any weapon/jewel sets available?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well that black rose set seems like a must for pve tanks i guess.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PQfCFfQ.png

And there we have it, permablocking is still there. 20% chance is soooo high. You can basically permablock better than ever before.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B7XIdI6.png

qQCRSok.png

yb5iZgM.png

h5tIQw5.png

PQfCFfQ.png

4N6uI3j.png

So are these only armor sets? Are there any weapon/jewel sets available?

those are just the sets for sell at the one vendor at entrance, i think many others are drop sets and haven't gotten to crafting stations yet
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PQfCFfQ.png

And there we have it, permablocking is still there. 20% chance is soooo high. You can basically permablock better than ever before.

Lol math
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    PQfCFfQ.png

Lol math

Teach me
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    those are just the sets for sell at the one vendor at entrance, i think many others are drop sets and haven't gotten to crafting stations yet

Well I do hope these are not all of the legendary tel var sets we were promised because right now I'm feeling a little less enthusiastic...
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on July 28, 2015 9:48PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The weapon/spell damage nerf on sets is huge! A current VR14 purple set bonus is what, 171? Now VR15 is only 123. That is like a 30% nerf. Max stamina/magicka set bonuses may be the way to go in Update 7.

The lack of jewelry/weapon options to give you flexibility makes these sets much less desirable than they could be.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PQfCFfQ.png

Thanks for the post !!!!
    Great !!!
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »
    PQfCFfQ.png

Thanks for the post !!!!
    Great !!!

I think you guys need to calculate the cost of a successful block multiply it by 5 and see if that is higher than 779 Stamina before jumping for joy lol.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    The weapon/spell damage nerf on sets is huge! A current VR14 purple set bonus is what, 171? Now VR15 is only 123. That is like a 30% nerf. Max stamina/magicka set bonuses may be the way to go in Update 7.

The lack of jewelry/weapon options to give you flexibility makes these sets much less desirable than they could be.

What ? O.o Must have missed this while reading the patchnotes.
    This game is going to be so slow in 1.7. It's not funny
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

Well I do hope these are not all of the legendary tel var sets we were promised because right now I'm feeling a little less enthusiastic...

They said there will be 6 Tel-Var sets. That looks like all of them. There are also sets that drop in the PvE dungeons and 3 craftable sets. And some of the existing sets were modified. There is definitely more to come. Nothing earth-shattering so far, though...
  • kaorunandrak
    kaorunandrak
    ✭✭✭
    h7xbs9nbmevk.png
    lxsz8mquoi5e.png
    sgid03j3ec7v.png
    Guild Leader of The Crimson Moon PVE/PVP NA
    Join CM! http://thecrimsonmoon.enjin.com/page/724665/recruitment?gid=72859-0

Kaoru Nandrak - V16 DK Stamina DPS 2h/Heavy
    Jaoul Deathbringer - V16 NB Stamina DPS DW/Medium
    Zantare Deshuld - V16 NB Magicka Sap Tank S&B/Heavy
    Jarl Nan'Drak - Sorc Magika DPS 2h/Light
    Vilder Ymirson- Temp Magika DPS DW/Light
    Graywulf Odakai- DK Magika Tank S&B/Heavy
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one crafting station

Screenshot_20150728_150028_zps3qtlokhu.png
    Edited by xaraan on July 28, 2015 10:04PM
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

10k TV stones...

Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    They said there will be 6 Tel-Var sets. That looks like all of them. There are also sets that drop in the PvE dungeons and 3 craftable sets. And some of the existing sets were modified. There is definitely more to come. Nothing earth-shattering so far, though...

I hope we will be able to buy costumes of the sets with tel var stones because it seems like the sets look amazing but are not even as useful as other existing sets. I don't see a pvp potential for at least half of the sets.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on July 28, 2015 10:20PM
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW talk about crap 5 piece bonuses for the PvP sets and crafted. Let me guess the RNG dropped Dungeon sets will be OP as hell :(

• trimsic_ESO
    trimsic_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PQfCFfQ.png

you should think more than 1s before you post this...
    20% chance to gain 774 stamina. Oh my god !

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am working on making a full list over here, so far I only have found out 1 set...

I'll be added more as people find them. I think when the PTS is downloaded people will be able to data mine information as well and all of this will end up there.

The "Molag Kena" monster set you list in there sounds cool. 1-piece standard weapon damage bonus, 2-piece huge weapon damage + huge spell damage bonus for 6 seconds but all skill costs go up by 50% for those 6 seconds. Very interesting! Since weapon damage set bonuses got nerfed across the board, this might be a great way to get our DPS back up to what it was.

Or just wear 1-piece for the weapon damage bonus, then switch from Warrior mundus (weapon damage) to new Serpent mundus (stam regen) to try and make up for werewolf nerf.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PQfCFfQ.png

you should think more than 1s before you post this...
    20% chance to gain 774 stamina. Oh my god !

Considering the high chance, the low cost that you can achieve with blocks.... I think it's very strong.
    Force shock has a 60% on hit to proc it, actually 80% because you light attack weave it.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.