Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "QuakeCon 2014 Wrap-Up"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the QuakeCon 2014 Wrap-Up blog article. Thank you to everyone who attended, and tuned into our livestreams!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • andromedafalls
    will there be light and medium armor variants for the imperial daedric armor or is it just heavy?
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of heavy armour, was anything mentioned about any upcoming changes to heavy armour? Because it really needs some. It's quite sad to see even the big beefy tanks wearing light armour.
  • Devolos
    Devolos
    Soul Shriven
    How about an update on PS4 and Xbox One?
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have to less Hardware Power for ESO in Cryodiil. :disagree:
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone do me the BS:DW for the video?

lol they are replacing the VR system with the skill progression from Skyrim. Your creative director really is a waste of money.
    Edited by egosumacunnus on July 24, 2014 4:28PM
    If real life had a block function i would go out more.

Proud to have spent a year paying to BETA test ESO for consoles.

Error Code 301
  • Tremulous
    Tremulous
    ✭✭✭
    Any idea when we can expect some of these changes? Spellcrafting/ WW "balancing"
  • Yamarz
    Yamarz
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, let me see if I got this right: the new PvP system, will it allow PvP outside the PvP zones, Cyrodiil and whatever new ones planned to come? Will PvP be allowed and moreover encouraged in PvE zones like Glenumbra, Deshaan or Greenshade? Let's say, if I am in a lower level zone, in a crowded city, wanting to interact with a NPC, or just read a book etc., a slip and ultimate is unleashed... will that allow other players "hunt" me throughout the game, that is, involving me against my will in PvP?
    Because this is what I understood from the ESO Justice System Preview (Stealing and Murder) - Quakecon 2014...
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on a great QuakeCon 2014 showing! :) Thanks for sharing the livestreams too!
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
  • Klashnikov
    Great updates! Looking forward to them, keep up the good work. Maybe take a look at the alchemy in the next update and make some improvements to make it more worthwhile and add some incentives.
    Edited by Klashnikov on July 29, 2014 10:11AM
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please give us the ability to opt out of solo instances scaling to us. Just give us a toggle somewhere in our settings so, if we so desire, we can have the difficulty remain the same no matter how much we are "struggling".

Perhaps I'm the only one, but having the instances nerf themselves when I die would basically ruin them for me.