Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited additon pig pet

• mrryln
    mrryln
    ✭✭
    where can this be purchased??
    @Mrryln Daggerfall Covenant [NA/PC]

GM of SABRE TRADING COMPANY
    LEGION OF THE BLOODWORKS (Officer)
    Nightfighters (Officer)
    Fire and Ice (Officer)
    The Order of Mundus

MLYN | Bosmer | Stam NB DPS
    Kitten MLYN | Khajiit | Stam NB DPS
    Itty| Breton | Templar Healer
    Mistress Mlyn | Altmer | Templar Healer
    Mistress Squishiee| Altmer | Mag Sorc DPS
    Ice Mistress Lyn|Altmer | Warden Healer
    Mistress Squishy Swagg | Altmer | Mag DK DPS
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. I have a Murky on my WoW account from the first BlizzCon and the matching plushy ( who's staring at me right now from his perch on the shelf above my monitor ).

If you get to QC and get a pet pig, grats. If you didn't beta test and get the pet monkey, sucks to be you. Not sure why people are getting the collective granny-panties in a wad over something so trivial.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • mndfreeze
    mndfreeze
    ✭✭✭
    I know the answer!!!!!

New Study Finds Most Of Earth’s Oxygen Used For Complaining
    NEWS IN BRIEF • Science & Technology • Lifestyle • ISSUE 50•28 • Jul 17, 2014

SEATTLE—Following a multiyear study of atmospheric gases and their role in organic processes on earth, a team of researchers at the University of Washington reported this week that the majority of the oxygen on the planet is used for complaining. “By carefully measuring the processes of gas exchange, the respiratory capacities of living organisms, and resulting metabolic activities, we discovered that most oxygen molecules in Earth’s troposphere are used for the purposes of sighing, whining, and most commonly, complaining,” said the study’s lead author, James Lauderio, who noted that an adult human converts an average of 19 cubic feet of oxygen per day into petty grievances about acquaintances, nitpicking objections about popular media or the weather, criticisms about tasks they are performing, and general fussing with family members. “And while humans are the species most responsible for transforming oxygen into complaints, it’s important to note that other animal life, including mammals, birds, and reptiles, also convert massive amounts of O2 into displeased growls and screeches about their habitats and food sources.” Lauderio added that the research team has not been able to determine a verifiable upper limit to the number of complaints that can be produced from a single inhalation, with many human subjects reportedly producing upwards of 40 or more complaints with each breath.
  • CrushiiX
    CrushiiX
    I would like to know where to purchase as well
  • Mr.Turtlesworth
    Mr.Turtlesworth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want the dog who cares about a walking ham
    I r robot
    hear me roar
  • CrushiiX
    CrushiiX
    I want the damn dog too. but does not look like ZoS is going to be considerate.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't careless about the wolfhound...
    BUT A PIGGY!?!?!?!

DO WANT!
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well , they lost their OCD players that wanted all the pets :P , those left now that they cant have 100%.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Mr.Turtlesworth
    Mr.Turtlesworth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well , they lost their OCD players that wanted all the pets :P , those left now that they cant have 100%.

I'm still obsessed with the dog. GIBE DOGE PLEasE
    Edited by Mr.Turtlesworth on July 19, 2014 6:37PM
    I r robot
    hear me roar
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bacon.
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh lawlz.... I was just in a dungeon and every other person in there had a friggin dog. All I heard the entire time I was in there was bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark... Now It will be bark, pig snort, bark, pig snort... :)
  • Mr.Turtlesworth
    Mr.Turtlesworth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seravi wrote: »
    Ugh lawlz.... I was just in a dungeon and every other person in there had a friggin dog. All I heard the entire time I was in there was bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark... Now It will be bark, pig snort, bark, pig snort... :)

omg I want the dog so bad pls tell that guy to give to me
    I r robot
    hear me roar
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Hope they add dogs to the justice system, my char could become a dog hunter. In fact, could add dog meat as a purple recipe ingredient
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone has a spare pig code, please PM me! :# It does have lipstick put on, doesn't it?! :p

Seriously, I always wanted a pet pig, but still am desperately searching for reasons (already tried 'bacon') that could possibly sway the wifey to letting me have one (never will happen).

So a pixel pet pig would make this one a happy one. :)
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • KingRebz
    KingRebz
    ✭✭✭
    i just hope people will sell these codes on ebay
    V14 Sorceror [Ebonheart]
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Night and day.

There's plenty of difference between having a vanity item from a special event and one given specifically to reward players for coming late to the game and which can't be acquired by loyal customers--especially when the latter is an item people have been asking for.

Is that why there was so much complaining when people asked for a Psijic Order closed beta title to prove they were in there and to have something unique for their dedication to testing so much for so long? :p Because boy was there complaining when it was ever mentioned... and that was a long-term special event :).

-

On another note, I'd love that in-game pig.... :(. Wish I could get one!
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on July 19, 2014 8:14PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After reading this thread, my thoughts about this are best summed up in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkWs3HVww4I
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • CrushiiX
    CrushiiX
    I dont see any pigs online to buy...
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea PM me with a pig code, in game @smeeprocket. We can work out a deal. I want that damn pig.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • CrushiiX
    CrushiiX
    ^
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy here comes the flood
  • CrushiiX
    CrushiiX
    I love collecting pets in these games, and not being able to obtain 2 pets that are available in the past few days now really aggravates me. I would have loved to attend quakecon if I had the means to.
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    aww..so no dog for me...no pig for me....i can live with that.

But as a noble Dunmer Lady i NEED an Argonian handmaiden.
    I know, iknow, they ended the slavery, but thats not an argument if it comes to get proper dress and hairstyling. After saving not only Tamriel but all of Nirn, i think there should be a small kind of compensation. And how annoying it is if you get burned in cyrodiil, or had to swim through certainly unclean waters - look at yer clothes. Not to mention the blood. It´s just unacceptable to clean all that out by myself!
    -
    pc/eu
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Isn't this roughly akin to a customer saying, "I'm schizophrenic and I demand you release a hotfix to stop those flying picklejars from screaming demands to kill that glowing rock rat in Namibia!!!"?

• Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »

Isn't this roughly akin to a customer saying, "I'm schizophrenic and I demand you release a hotfix to stop those flying picklejars from screaming demands to kill that glowing rock rat in Namibia!!!"?

No.

The Namibian glowing rock rat has nothing to do with it. She told me so.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew, good thing the Horker is still yet to be labeled "limited edition"
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • MeowGinger
    MeowGinger
    ✭✭✭
    Eh, pigs and guar are okay. Like spiders and scuttlers and crabs. But can the cat and retriever please not be exclusive content?
    Edited by MeowGinger on July 23, 2014 8:29PM
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMmmmm Baaaaaaconnnnnnnnn
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QuakeCon was not the only chance to get a Bristlegut Piglet vanity pet. We'll be giving away codes for these at future conventions in 2014, too (just visit the Bethesda booth)!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QuakeCon was not the only chance to get a Bristlegut Piglet vanity pet. We'll be giving away codes for these at future conventions in 2014, too (just visit the Bethesda booth)!

That is handy for those that want the pig.

I will never get , living on another country does prove a problem , but atleast current players do get a shot.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor