Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster’s Archive: Inexplicable Patron"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Loremaster’s Archive: Inexplicable Patron. Next week, Telenger the Artificer will enlighten us on the topic of runestones and enchantment, so be sure to post your questions below or send us an email.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • LadyNerevar
    LadyNerevar
    ✭✭✭
    This series continues to deliver. "(current) Mundus" is definitely my favorite part :)
    Librarian at the Imperial Library
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic read, indeed! :D
    Though I do not often concern myself with society, someone must battle the tide of ignorance.
    Divayth says: “Your question can most charitably be described as simple-minded. See my enclosed essay.”
    Divayth says: “Your attempts at humor are both feeble and dim. Therefore I predict a great future for you as a comedian in the cornerclubs, as you will surely appeal to the masses.”

Honni soit qui mal y pense... ;)
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Greg
    Greg
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a lore freak so i did not understand half of this excuse my ignorance
  • Magister_Aena
    Magister_Aena
    ✭✭✭
    Please, please tel me we get to see Divayth and his daughter-wives in the game soon.
    Character: Aena d'Eltorn
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
    Campaign: Thornblade

|

Character: Droz'Makal
    Faction: Ebonheart Pact
    Campaign: Blackwater Blade
  • phtony06b14_ESO
    phtony06b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    As I type this, I'm waiting for ESO to become unstuck. I will eventually have to alt/tab/del & end the eso.exe process...yet again & reboot the game. My point: You can make all the greatest content in the world but if we can't play it, why bother?

Yes I am mad bro.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collectively, these gods are called the Tribunal, the triune ALMSIVI, three deities exemplifying Dunmeri virtues. Almalexia is Mercy, Vivec is Mastery, and Sotha Sil is Mystery.

And I, Sotha Sil (the one and only), will rule Morrowind this time ! Join the Tribunal and true heroes of the Elder Scrolls with the Ebonheart pact !
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on June 23, 2014 3:02PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!