The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-Progress Known Issues

• Kinesia
    Kinesia
    Soul Shriven
    wwraver wrote: »
    Ok, lets get real here, Zenimax, ok? I'm absolutely dumbfounded by the below statement.

- "Some of you have been experiencing latency while playing on the European megaserver."

Some of you?!? Do you even know what impact the distance between Europe (you know, as in European server?) and the US has on latency? Playing with 150+ ms with an already clunky combat system is absolutely horrible. I believe the future for your European ventures will rest on how quickly you move the server to.... drumroll.... Europe!

I am in Australia with 700ms latency. Things are hard. You are complaining about nothing.
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on when you will fix the real issues many of us face on both of the Mega-Servers...or did you bite off more than you could chew with that concept and just concerned on how much you can rake in before your downfall? Will these issues ever be resolved since there hasn't been any official response to alleviate these issues many paying consumers face in the image that your company is only worried about profits and not about fixing basic game play issues that every MMO has provided for quite some time?
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks gor updating some info on ehat you are working on.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elessor wrote: »
    blessing of the eight quest is broken, I've sent bug report. I'm stuck and can't get out

Fortunately, this is fixed in the upcoming Craglorn patch. I can think of at 3 things you can try to get out. 1. Abandon the quest, it should throw you out. 2. see if you can click on your map and then fast travel. 3. Sometimes just logging out of the game and then logging back in will also through me out of an instanced dungeon.

Good luck!

• Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix the issue where you become unable to attack or use skills during combat and move slow.

This has to be the most annoying bug ever.
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a word about the infinite loadings in Cyrodiil. It's the worst bug for pvpers and no word on it.
  • Silverose0
    Silverose0
    Soul Shriven
    I love this game, but the bots are ruining it for me. Is there any estimate on how long it will take to reduce the bot population so that players can find enough resources to do crafting? I have cancelled my subscription due to bots, but will renew if the problem can be controlled.
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah and also no informations about the 1 FPS bug after a too fast animation (like a dk pull). Only solution is to fully disconnect/reconnect. (and then welcome again infinite loadings)
    Edited by Sarousse on May 17, 2014 4:47PM
  • lotharlocnar_ESO
    It definitely appears there's more players uninstalling than willing to take a chance with this MMO,

I had my reservations after beta but at this juncture it is confirmed. Either the company refuses to get into any more debt and hire "good" techs or enough techs, to get the work done in a timely manner/figure out the problem then fix it...etc.

Hence, we as players have and will suffer trying to play our subscriptions out within the state of the game as is. Maybe this is another larger companies tax write off and was from the very start. So now there's hundreds of us awaiting the next MMO game that will keep it's game more functional and without the disingenuous promises this games MMO directors have touted. I smell another Warhammer/Defiant type of situation here.
    "No moment of despair is so great it cannot be overcome by a fifth of good bourbon and a beautiful woman in black seamed stockings and 6-inch stiletto heels."
  • lotharlocnar_ESO
    Lilth wrote: »
    Thank you for posting these fixes. My husband and I are enjoying the game, even with the bugs, but we were getting frustrated at the non working passives, combat lag, and quest bugs.
    I believe in you guys and that you will keep the fixes coming. Love the game and I want to see it around for a long time.

Lol...yes continue believing their disingenuous promises.The players of Warhammer/Hellgate:London/Defiance...did as well...shrug..
    "No moment of despair is so great it cannot be overcome by a fifth of good bourbon and a beautiful woman in black seamed stockings and 6-inch stiletto heels."
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Below are some of the in-game issues we are currently working on fixing. Note that this list is not everything we’re working on, just the highest priority ones.

General
    • Botters - We are continuing to improve our process and security behind-the-scenes for combating botters in-game. This is an ongoing work in progress that we are fully dedicated to. Please keep in mind that we cannot go into detail on the various actions we’re taking to combat botting, as doing so could put our game and security at risk.
    • EU Server Lag – Some of you have been experiencing latency while playing on the European megaserver. This is something we are aware of and are actively investigating.
    • Achievements – We are aware that some of you are having trouble acquiring all the achievements for Shadowfen and other areas. We plan to have this fixed in our next patch, and you will receive any previously missing achievements retroactively.
    • Eidetic Memory - Some of you may be missing books from your Eidetic Memory Collection. We are aware that this is an issue, and are currently working on a fix.

Gameplay
    • Nightblade – We have many fixes coming to the Nightblade in our next patch, including fixes to abilities and passives that weren’t working properly, and adjusting the responsiveness in high-intensity combat. We’ll continue to monitor the Nightblade after we push these fixes live.
    • Weapon Swapping – We’ve seen your feedback that weapon swapping lags during combat, and we are currently testing a fix that significantly improves the responsiveness. As this is caused by a number of different factors, we want to be confident in the change before pushing it live.
    • Passives – We found that some passives would stop working when you die, including many of the vampire passives. These will be fixed in our next patch.
    • Werewolf Ultimate Pack Leader – Many of you have expressed concerns that this ultimate is not working properly. We have identified the root cause of this issue, and it will be fixed in our next patch.

Quests
    Below are some quests that we have identified specific issues with and are working on fixes for. We’ll push the fixes live in a future patch as soon as they’re ready. Keep in mind there are many more quests that we’re working on, and this list is not all-inclusive.
    • A Walk Above the Clouds
    • Castle of the Worm
    • Halls of Torment
    • Haunting of Kalari
    • Master of Leki’s Blade
    • Will of the Council
    • The Army of Meridia
    • The Dangerous Past
    • The Den of Lorkhaj
    • The First Step

Please don't forget the issue where you are double billing people
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Summoner's Camp in Bangkorai
    - Slaada in Alik'r Desert
    They're NOT summoning the boss, just standing there doing nothing.
  • Lilth
    Lilth
    ✭✭✭
    Lilth wrote: »
    Thank you for posting these fixes. My husband and I are enjoying the game, even with the bugs, but we were getting frustrated at the non working passives, combat lag, and quest bugs.
    I believe in you guys and that you will keep the fixes coming. Love the game and I want to see it around for a long time.

Lol...yes continue believing their disingenuous promises.The players of Warhammer/Hellgate:London/Defiance...did as well...shrug..

If they don't do their part I will move on to something else. If I see them actually making real progress on the fixes I will keep playing. I don't expect it all to get fixed at once I just want to see real progress.
    The main reason I want to believe they will get this game on track is my love for Elder Scrolls games. I want to see this game succeed so we can have long term enjoyment of content.
    I may be overly hopeful but I am going to wait a little longer and see what happens.
    Right now I have a lot of quests left to do and some other things I can work on. If there aren't some big improvements after I get V10 I will probably move on like a lot of other people.

Edited by Lilth on May 17, 2014 8:31PM
    This is just a test........ if this was an actual sig, you would have been mildly amused..........

• AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Captain Bones' ship, Shadowfen, Ebonheart Pact. On EU server, at least, the boss simply doesn't spawn. Period. Relog/camp has no effect, no boss spawn, just that damn ghostly monkey.
  • Blackzombie
    Blackzombie
    Soul Shriven
    What about the issue where people can only play for 20 minutes before getting disconnected ? should that not be the main issue to look at ? i'm done Zenimax i'm sick of your stock answers to issues in this game when it is plain and simple for everyone to see that you can't handle this project ,you have just took Elderscrolls becouse you know it has many followers and released an unfinished game which to me i don't think you will ever iron out the bugs . I see see why the coin is flowing that is your main priority well fairplay to you but you won't be getting anymore of my coin i'll wait for free to play .
    Edited by Blackzombie on May 17, 2014 9:05PM
  • lotharlocnar_ESO
    Yep, big loss of players, and facts unfortunately is no one really cares till it hits the CEOs wallet.
  • lotharlocnar_ESO
    When f2p comes about it will be about people buying cosmetic outfits and pets...etc. That's where the attention goes unless they go P2w then only the best stuff will be bought and the poor stay poor and the rich get richer, ingame that is. No promises anyreal things will get fixed because that won't be where the money is. They might even put out expansions that cost credits or w/e they'll use to have players buy into areas that won't have as many bugs. or do what Rift did and instead of fixing current existing classes (souls) they sell expansions to cover the problems. Just think when they come out with f2p we can have differently colored hair/skin/horses/pets...amazing huh?...lmfao.Then excuse themselves by saying "All the other MMOs do it"...(shrug)
  • MalavarTCOne
    MalavarTCOne
    ✭✭✭
    I have noticed many occurences of NPCs that are fighting getting stuck in walls, when they do the are unable to be interacted with friendly or unfriendly. Am I the only one that has seen this?
    "To steal from a god is most unwise" -Nocturnal
  • Relicz
    Relicz
    ✭✭
    o man wabajack 20 minutes ago had Blue road keep door down to 15% then all of a sudden fixate is at the door standing there with his shield up and boom all of the daggerfall covenant siege got bugged and they repaired their wall to full *** game. o and did I mention it was our last keep to capture for emperor
  • Blackzombie
    Blackzombie
    Soul Shriven
    Not to worry there upgrading the forum structure lol
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Probably so our really in depth discussions over things we think are issues that need fixing get lost in the move.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭

great now they broke the regular forums too.makes me wonder if they didn't do this just to make it so you can't find other peoples complaints about the game and their billing practices.or maybe they just have a bunch of chimpanzees from the local zoo doing this stuff which would make a lot of sense at this point...
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Blackzombie
    Blackzombie
    Soul Shriven
    Well if it's anything like the disconnection issue they will close most threads and then move the thread ,leaving a stock thread which is locked and you can't say anything on .
    Edited by Blackzombie on May 18, 2014 7:15AM
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if it's anything like the disconnection issue they will close most threads and then move the thread ,leaving a stock thread which is locked and you can't say anything on .

Most likely

-Thomas Pain

• babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We'll most likely get a General Forum where we're not allowed to discuss the game's problems...
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    babylon wrote: »
    We'll most likely get a General Forum where we're not allowed to discuss the game's problems...

you know when the sad part is is that I'm not even getting customer support all I'm getting is customer runaround I haven't ran this much since I was on the high school track team.

-Thomas Pain

• Blackzombie
    Blackzombie
    Soul Shriven

you know when the sad part is is that I'm not even getting customer support all I'm getting is customer runaround I haven't ran this much since I was on the high school track team.

I feel your pain mate the customer service is so poor ,i know many friends who have unsubscribed becouse of this ,there answers are like telling you where the corners on a jigsaw are supposed to go .
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yep, I'm currently in a "conversation" with CS as well...it's like banging your head against a brick wall. They only seem to repeat what's written on some little info sheet they refer to for the "answers", instead of actually reading what you say and trying to resolve the problem.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, I'm currently in a "conversation" with CS as well...it's like banging your head against a brick wall. They only seem to repeat what's written on some little info sheet they refer to for the "answers", instead of actually reading what you say and trying to resolve the problem.

I've worked customer service in the past and I am willing to bet that Zeni's CS team doesn't even work for them directly I am sure all they do is contract this out to a CS firm so Semi can save money. It can Aldo be used by companies as an excuse if CS goes nuclear and falls apart then all they have to do is hive a half a$$ed excuse and try again with a new CS firm. Honestly banging my head against a brick wall would have been a more productive use of my time.

-Thomas Pain

• Blackzombie
    Blackzombie
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe the PC is the test so they can get it right for the Consoles on release and we pay £50 for the testing ,tell me is Simon Cowell the owner of Zenimax