The Imperial City DLC game pack and base-game patch are now available on the PTS! Log in now to explore the extensive Imperial Sewers network, take on two new dungeons with your friends, battle enemy alliance characters and Molag Bal’s forces in the six Imperial Districts, gather Tel Var Stones to claim powerful rewards, and more. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/200571/
Patch Notes v1.0.8
DEUTSCHE PATCHNOTIZEN v1.0.8
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on May 22, 2014 1:34PM
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.8 contains fixes for quest issues and blockers, in addition to fixes for the Mac client.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where werewolves could use Devour on the same corpse multiple times.
- Fixed an issue for a graphics-related memory leak.
- Fixed an issue for an animation-related memory leak.
- One of the Undaunted: You can now advance past the quest step "Be Initiated.”
- To Walk on Far Shores: Septima Tharn will no longer get stuck in the world.
- Breaking the Shackle and Army of Meridia: If you have both of these quests, you’re now able to talk to Vanus Galerion to advance both quests correctly.
- Vanus Unleashed: Vanus Galerion’s projection will now always appear for you.
- The Army of Meridia: You will no longer become blocked if King Dynar becomes stuck while making his Coldharbour speech.
- Thorn in Your Side/A Bargain with Shadows/The Will of the Worm: Thallik’s champion will now spawn for all possible quest options.
- Crossing the Chasm: Molag Grunda will now spawn when you enter her chambers after killing Tiny.
- Hall of Judgment: You can now progress even if monsters in any of the waves get stuck.
- Cold-blooded Vengeance: If you’re in a group, you should no longer have difficulties in burning the boats.
- Plague Bringe: If Captain Diiril becomes stuck and unable to attack or be attacked, he will now respawn at his starting point.
- Snow and Flame: Thane Mera Stormcloak will now appear at the proper location.
- Eyes of Azura:
- Irrai will no longer become stuck and inaccessible for you.
- You can now interact with the letter on the table.
- Heart of the Matter: You can now advance the quest after Ukaezai is killed and you take her soul.
- Audience with the Wilderking: If Advisor Norion becomes stuck, he will no longer block quest progress, nor will he prevent anyone else from interacting with the stone pillar.
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent: There is now just one Valaste in the Mages Guild to interact with on the quest step “Talk to Valaste.”
- Cadwell’s Silver: You can now always discover your first wayshrine and go to the beginning of your first unlocked alliance.
- Shadow of Sancre Tor: If Mannimarco gets stuck during this fight, he and the event will now restart.
- Weight of Three Crowns: The Alliance Leaders will now spawn properly on quest step “ Listen to the Alliance Leaders.”
- Restore the Silvenar: The Bewitchers will no longer run away in the middle of a conversation, which was formerly preventing you from advancing the quest.
- The Moonlit Path: The quest will no longer reset if you get too far ahead of Silvenar and the Green Lady.
- To Honor the Fallen: Nethrin will now spawn after you visit both dig sites.
- Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Killing the skeletons will now advance the quest.
- Ancient Power: It’s now easier to interact with Miruin’s Journal to begin this quest.
- The Lightless Remnant: Verandis will now spawn at the end of the quest, allowing you to progress.
- Tomb Beneath the Mountain: If Hakra becomes stuck, the boss scene will reset so you can still advance.
- Storming the Hall: Fixed an issue that could cause Vigrod Wraithbane to not talk to you on the quest step “Talk to Vigrod Wraithbane.”
- Created a new map for Trolhetta Summit in The Rift.