Maintenance for the week of November 30:
• North American PC/Mac megaserver patch maintenance – November 30, 8:00AM EST (13:00 GMT)
• European PC/Mac megaserver for patch maintenance – December 1, 3:00 GMT (November 30, 10:00PM EST)
• North American and European Xbox One megaservers for patch maintenance – December 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 GMT)
• North American and European PlayStation®4 megaservers for patch maintenance – December 2, 6:00AM EST (11:00 GMT)
Patch Notes v1.0.8
DEUTSCHE PATCHNOTIZEN v1.0.8
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on May 22, 2014 1:34PM
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.8 contains fixes for quest issues and blockers, in addition to fixes for the Mac client.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where werewolves could use Devour on the same corpse multiple times.
- Fixed an issue for a graphics-related memory leak.
- Fixed an issue for an animation-related memory leak.
- One of the Undaunted: You can now advance past the quest step "Be Initiated.”
- To Walk on Far Shores: Septima Tharn will no longer get stuck in the world.
- Breaking the Shackle and Army of Meridia: If you have both of these quests, you’re now able to talk to Vanus Galerion to advance both quests correctly.
- Vanus Unleashed: Vanus Galerion’s projection will now always appear for you.
- The Army of Meridia: You will no longer become blocked if King Dynar becomes stuck while making his Coldharbour speech.
- Thorn in Your Side/A Bargain with Shadows/The Will of the Worm: Thallik’s champion will now spawn for all possible quest options.
- Crossing the Chasm: Molag Grunda will now spawn when you enter her chambers after killing Tiny.
- Hall of Judgment: You can now progress even if monsters in any of the waves get stuck.
- Cold-blooded Vengeance: If you’re in a group, you should no longer have difficulties in burning the boats.
- Plague Bringe: If Captain Diiril becomes stuck and unable to attack or be attacked, he will now respawn at his starting point.
- Snow and Flame: Thane Mera Stormcloak will now appear at the proper location.
- Eyes of Azura:
- Irrai will no longer become stuck and inaccessible for you.
- You can now interact with the letter on the table.
- Heart of the Matter: You can now advance the quest after Ukaezai is killed and you take her soul.
- Audience with the Wilderking: If Advisor Norion becomes stuck, he will no longer block quest progress, nor will he prevent anyone else from interacting with the stone pillar.
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent: There is now just one Valaste in the Mages Guild to interact with on the quest step “Talk to Valaste.”
- Cadwell’s Silver: You can now always discover your first wayshrine and go to the beginning of your first unlocked alliance.
- Shadow of Sancre Tor: If Mannimarco gets stuck during this fight, he and the event will now restart.
- Weight of Three Crowns: The Alliance Leaders will now spawn properly on quest step “ Listen to the Alliance Leaders.”
- Restore the Silvenar: The Bewitchers will no longer run away in the middle of a conversation, which was formerly preventing you from advancing the quest.
- The Moonlit Path: The quest will no longer reset if you get too far ahead of Silvenar and the Green Lady.
- To Honor the Fallen: Nethrin will now spawn after you visit both dig sites.
- Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Killing the skeletons will now advance the quest.
- Ancient Power: It’s now easier to interact with Miruin’s Journal to begin this quest.
- The Lightless Remnant: Verandis will now spawn at the end of the quest, allowing you to progress.
- Tomb Beneath the Mountain: If Hakra becomes stuck, the boss scene will reset so you can still advance.
- Storming the Hall: Fixed an issue that could cause Vigrod Wraithbane to not talk to you on the quest step “Talk to Vigrod Wraithbane.”
- Created a new map for Trolhetta Summit in The Rift.