The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Public Dungeons (Missing Achievements- Missing Skill Points)

• Atrahasis
    Atrahasis
    ✭✭
    Gexy wrote: »
    Atrahasis wrote: »
    I was able to complete the group challenge and get the skill point for Forgotten Crypts veteran.
    how exactly?

I just killed the 3 bosses with my group and we all got the achievement and skill point. It was really late at night and no one else was in the dungeon so that might make a difference.
  • InvictoNZ
    InvictoNZ
    ✭✭✭
    Cleared Vile Manse (EP VR10), did the group challenge once, got the achievement, but no skill point.
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to complete the group challenge and get the skill point for Forgotten Crypts veteran.
    how exactly?

I just killed the 3 bosses with my group and we all got the achievement and skill point. It was really late at night and no one else was in the dungeon so that might make a difference.
    i just did it, i got nothing... maybe you killed them in their spawn spot without moving them
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've gone back-and-forth with an almost endless amount of issues that Public Dungeons have had for me thus far in The Elder Scrolls Online with ZeniMax via e-mail. It was irritating for me until I realized I could simply keep track of what achievements have been earned/not earned for public dungeons to come back to them later when as they fix these issues (which I'm sure they're working on fixing now).

Especially for low-level dungeons like Toothmaul Gully, I'm surprised we haven't seen a fix for most of them yet, namely on the Aldmeri Dominion (which is hit the worst) and the Daggerfall Covenant (a close second). The Ebonheart Pact seems to have not as many issues with their public dungeons as other territories, oddly enough.

Hoping we see a fix for them soon. Until then, I'll just do the quests and achievements associated with them as best as I can, and hope I get a skill point from it all. lol
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    i just did Forgotten Crypts group challenge after server reset and it worked; after first kill , everyone else will not be able to complete it until next server maintenance... really bad bug

with this i can say: every ebon challenge group give 1 skill point

while half of aldmeri group challenges are still broken...
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    I just did Lost City Group Challenge after today maintenance. We tried few combinations , 2 lights showed, then one disappeared and finally all lights disappeared. After few more combinations all 3 bosses spawned (spider and all that creatures on buttons). We got achievement after we killed it.

It looks like this is possible to do ONLY ONCE PER SERVER/INSTANCE RESTART. Shield is unable to interact after first complete.

Good luck and try to do it RIGHT AFTER MAINTENANCE. :)
  • Jarnhand
    Jarnhand
    ✭✭✭
    Is the summoning circle in Alikir desert and summoning in Bangkorai still buged after 1.0.7?
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    CoUsT wrote: »
    I just did Lost City Group Challenge after today maintenance. We tried few combinations , 2 lights showed, then one disappeared and finally all lights disappeared. After few more combinations all 3 bosses spawned (spider and all that creatures on buttons). We got achievement after we killed it.

It looks like this is possible to do ONLY ONCE PER SERVER/INSTANCE RESTART. Shield is unable to interact after first complete.

Good luck and try to do it RIGHT AFTER MAINTENANCE. :)

really bad, so i was lucky that i did it 3-4 days after the maintenance
  • Nick_Klaus
    Did Obsidian Scar today again. None of the boss kill is counted. :(
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. I'll stick with this thread because OP is active in it and there is a lot usefull informations.

Here is more info from me:

@bloodrayn11b16_ESO
    Your map of Crow's Wood has wrong position of one elite mob.
    Here is where I found Shriekscorn:
    9tO71Ze.jpg

Not really, whole "Lost City" instance probably was offline and when you entered, whole Lost City zone started again and ding ding, you were able to do it. :) But I'm not sure how it work.
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    just did obsidian scar group challenge; it worked, i got achievement and skill point
    while for other 2 achievement in obsidian scar you need to last hit boss for it count in your achievement.
    Same bug as in lion's den and crow's wood

edit: list is complete now; i can confirm that currently the group challenges that DON'T give skill points are:

Aldmeri:
    Rulanyil's Fall - Greenshade(3rd Zone)
    Crimson Cove - Malabal Tor(4th Zone)
    Vile Manse - Reaper's March(5th Zone)

Daggerfall:
    Lost City Of Na-Totambu - Alik'r Desert(4th Zone)
    Edited by Gexy on May 7, 2014 12:25AM
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Complete list! Cool!

Now we know how many skill points we miss, so we can tell support to add them to our account when they fix this achievements (and it won't be fixed automatically).

Btw I just did Rulanyil's Fall Group Challenge. Someone did it before me then I did it and I could interact with that object again so seems that it work for now.
    Edited by CoUsT on May 7, 2014 12:38AM
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because my personal time is literally worthless, I think I'm going to waste another 3 hours trying to kill Bloodroot tonight. I feel sorry for anyone whose time is of any value whatsoever.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    In Toothmaul Gully, you'll want to change the first two achievements' description.

You can only get kill credit count if you get the last hit on those bosses there. I went through an entire run on my Breton Nightblade (twice, mind you), did the most DPS on the boss, yet still didn't receive the achievements associated with them. Checked in my Achievements section, and I only got kill credit for the Nitch after killing all five bosses twice...what a waste of 3-4 hours that was.

No Bloodroot either, obviously. That boss has no spawn timer set, so you may want to edit that in your post as well. It seems to only spawn right after maintenance, and as soon as it's killed in that instance, it never spawns back. As Toothmaul Gully is rarely (if ever) empty due to it being in the most populated zone of the Aldmeri Dominion, it's practically nigh-impossible to get him to spawn.

Sadness...
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    Korozenn wrote: »
    In Toothmaul Gully, you'll want to change the first two achievements' description.

You can only get kill credit count if you get the last hit on those bosses there. I went through an entire run on my Breton Nightblade (twice, mind you), did the most DPS on the boss, yet still didn't receive the achievements associated with them. Checked in my Achievements section, and I only got kill credit for the Nitch after killing all five bosses twice...what a waste of 3-4 hours that was.

No Bloodroot either, obviously. That boss has no spawn timer set, so you may want to edit that in your post as well. It seems to only spawn right after maintenance, and as soon as it's killed in that instance, it never spawns back. As Toothmaul Gully is rarely (if ever) empty due to it being in the most populated zone of the Aldmeri Dominion, it's practically nigh-impossible to get him to spawn.

Sadness...

i had no idea about last hit on bosses also in toothmaul gully, i did them alone xD
    and about bloodroot, yes i did it after server reset.... try to kill every other boss and then check again bloodroot

about Rulanyil's Fall i cant interact with it once did it, so i have no idea if is currently working
    Edited by Gexy on May 7, 2014 10:13AM
  • SMBgames
    SMBgames
    Soul Shriven
    To confirm some of the above:
    - did Toothmaul Gully right after server reset.
    - did Rulanyil's Fall right after server reset. The brazier lights a second time but only skeletons appear, so after the first run you can no longer complete it.

Can someone post the location of Flat tooth in Crimson Cove?

• Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    @SMBgames here
    boss.jpg

and finally, i did every thing :smile: now i just need my 4 skill points back <.<
    complete.jpg
    i did obsidian scar achievement.... but i don't understand why there is a boss called "Shy Shark" that he doesn't exist in game xD
    Edited by Gexy on May 7, 2014 11:51AM
  • Kaiem
    Kaiem
    ✭✭
    Forgotten crypts doesn't seem to be given the achievement still. Did it twice earlier and neither time it gave me credit. The second time I completed it without moving them out of their spawn point as well and that didn't seem to work.
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    SMBgames wrote: »
    - did Rulanyil's Fall right after server reset. The brazier lights a second time but only skeletons appear, so after the first run you can no longer complete it.

I did it yesterday right after someone did it. Of course I was able to finish it. And I was able to interact with brazier again (but nothing happened and it showed error "Already completed" or something like this).

Btw I completed all achievements from Public Dungeons. So none of it is totaly broken. Just a bit... a little bit. lol
    Edited by CoUsT on May 7, 2014 4:06PM
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    SMBgames wrote: »

I did it yesterday right after someone did it. Of course I was able to finish it. And I was able to interact with brazier again (but nothing happened and it showed error "Already completed" or something like this).

Btw I completed all achievements from Public Dungeons. So none of it is totaly broken. Just a bit... a little bit. lol

what about the 4 skill points >.>
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    Nice summary, bookmarking this for when I hit 50 to go back and look at

Now about those "trophies" and my precious bank space .....
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Nice summary, bookmarking this for when I hit 50 to go back and look at

Now about those "trophies" and my precious bank space .....

Create a guild and go to low level zone (starter island). Invite random people and after 30 minutes you have 15-30 people in your guild. I did it and I had 22 people. After 3 weeks I still have 15 people.

???
    PROFIT

enjoy your 500 free bank slots
  • Charwyn
    Charwyn
    ✭✭
    Hmm. I'll stick with this thread because OP is active in it and there is a lot usefull informations.

Here is more info from me:

@bloodrayn11b16_ESO
    Your map of Crow's Wood has wrong position of one elite mob.
    Here is where I found Shriekscorn:
    9tO71Ze.jpg

Not really, whole "Lost City" instance probably was offline and when you entered, whole Lost City zone started again and ding ding, you were able to do it. :) But I'm not sure how it work.

So many thanks!
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Charwyn wrote: »
    So many thanks!

Heheh, np mate! Already finished everything under Dungeons -> Public Dungeons tab, so feel free to ask whatever you want.
    Edited by CoUsT on May 9, 2014 1:46AM
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    how exactly?

i just did it, i got nothing... maybe you killed them in their spawn spot without moving them

Read my last post here:

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/802406/#Comment_802406http://

Also, i have been able to complete most of the bosses (not the group challenge bosses) by soloing them, which is the only way to get the credit, if you on a group at all or another player touches the mob while you are fighting it, you get nothing, they have to be solo completely.
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Iorail wrote: »
    Also, i have been able to complete most of the bosses (not the group challenge bosses) by soloing them, which is the only way to get the credit, if you on a group at all or another player touches the mob while you are fighting it, you get nothing, they have to be solo completely.

I did few elites in group. Of course I was doing last hit (I killed all elites) and only I got it listed in my achievement list.
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only reason to enter any dungeon are the sky-shards. everything else is (at the moment) a waste of time from my perspective. Why going there if you just get big armor repair bills? To me that is no fun at all. Bragging about achievements is futile since no one cares about them anyhow. As for skill-points, i get them easier grinding in the right areas out-side dungeons with much less stress.
    now, if we at least would get a title or something for doing dungeons...some kind of valid reward...other then... i have done it.... as I said..at the moment dungeons are futile to do unless they have a Sky-shard in them. so sneak in...get the shard and get out. end of story.
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭

I did few elites in group. Of course I was doing last hit (I killed all elites) and only I got it listed in my achievement list.

Some yes, I agree, but for example, when I tried doing Shriekscorn, I was on a group but I was the only one killing him, got nothing, so I drop the raid, waited for about an hour killing bats and ghost around the area until Shriekscorn re-spawned. I started attacking him again, now solo, and a random player that was around saw it and tried to help killed it and I'm sure I did the last hit as the other player had backed out of the fight and neither of us got the achievement at all. So I left and came back later and Shriekscorn was there again, this time I was able to solo it and that's when I got the achievement. So from the point on, I made it a must to just solo them quickly before they get's tag by someone to avoid any time wasting.

• CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭

Some yes, I agree, but for example, when I tried doing Shriekscorn, I was on a group but I was the only one killing him, got nothing, so I drop the raid, waited for about an hour killing bats and ghost around the area until Shriekscorn re-spawned. I started attacking him again, now solo, and a random player that was around saw it and tried to help killed it and I'm sure I did the last hit as the other player had backed out of the fight and neither of us got the achievement at all. So I left and came back later and Shriekscorn was there again, this time I was able to solo it and that's when I got the achievement. So from the point on, I made it a must to just solo them quickly before they get's tag by someone to avoid any time wasting.

That's strange. I was in 3-member group and we were doing 2 first elites listed on achievement. One of us got 2 elites. We disliked that we need to do it 3 times so I came later (solo this time) and I did all elites solo.

And as I said - one of us got that 2 elites as "completed" in achievement list. I'm not sure how it work... maybe black magic messed up something. :P

Anyway, if someone need to do it - it's better to do it solo. :)
    Edited by CoUsT on May 9, 2014 3:08AM
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It took me some time to understand what's wrong with this part of the achievements, and now that i've finally reached veteran and levelling in Ebonheart Pact, i undestand what happened.

In each zone there is a particular dungeon that is pretty hard for a single player to complete becuase there are a lot of mobs inside, each of these dungeons usually challenge you with 2 quests and one, reward you with a trophy item.

In each of these dungeons there "should" be 3 achievements to do, which are:

- Slayer Of <dungeon name> ( Defeat three of the Champions in that dungeon)
    - Champion Of <dungeon name> (Defeat all of the Champions in that dungeon)
    - <dungeon name> Group Challenge

Group challenge Achievement come with 1 skill point aswell.

Now check this site: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dungeons_Achievements#Public_Dungeons

First thing; where are the first 2 achievements in Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant for the dungeon of each zone?

As you can see from the site i've linked Ebonheart Pact has 3 achievements for each zone dungeon for a total of 15 achievement... while between Aldmeri and Daggerfall only 16 in total.

i'm sure what am i talking about because if you enter in each of aldmeri and daggerfall dungeons you will see named bosses that should be killed for a achievement.

Now i will analyse each bugged one of these few achievements in this order:

Dungeon name - zone - achievement

Aldmeri Dominion:

Toothmaul Gully - Auridon(1st Zone)

Slayer of Toothmaul Gully - ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
    Enforcer of Toothmaul Gully - same as above
    Toothmaul Gully Group Challenge - Destroy Bloodroot and its guardians. i read all over the forum that this boss has a very long spawn time.. not very good.. anyways it reward 1 skill point upon kill.

Root Sunder Ruins - Grathwood(2nd Zone)

Slayer Of Root Sunder Ruins - not present in game
    Champion Of Root Sunder Ruins - not present in game
    Root Sunder Ruins Group Event - currently working and got skill point

Rulanyil's Fall - Greenshade(3rd Zone)

Slayer Of Rulanyil's Fall - not present in game
    Champion Of Rulanyil's Fall - not present in game
    Rulanyil's Fall Group Challenge - working got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT(my friend told me that now group challenge event don't ever start!

Crimson Cove - Malabal Tor(4th Zone)

Slayer Of Crimson Cove - not present in game
    Champion Of Crimson Cove - not present in game
    Crimson Cove's Group Challenge - working i got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT

Vile Manse - Reaper's March(5th Zone)

Slayer Of Vile Manse - not present in game
    Champion Of Vile Manse - not present in game
    Vile Manse Group Challenge - working i got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT

Ebonheart Pact:

Crow's Wood - Stonefalls(1st Zone)

Slayer of Crow's Wood - ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
    Hero of Crow's Wood - same as above
    Crow's Wood Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Forgotten Crypts - Deshaan(2nd Zone)

Slayer of Forgotten Crypts - ok
    Champion of Forgotten Crypts - ok
    Forgotten Crypts Group Challenge - Broken no achievement or skill point( "Forgotten Crypts group challenge" after server reset it work; after first kill , everyone else will not be able to complete it until next server)

Sanguine's Demesne - Shadowfen(3rd Zone)

Slayer of Sanguine's Demesne - ok
    Champion of Sanguine's Demesne - ok
    Sanguine's Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Hall Of The Dead - Eastmarch(4th Zone)

Slayer Of The Hall Of The Dead - ok
    Champion Of The Hall of the Dead - ok
    Hall Of The Dead Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Lion's Den - Rift(5th Zone)

Slayer Of The Lion's Den - ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
    Pride Of The Lion's Den - same as above
    Lion's Den Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

as you can see all ebon group challenges give one skill point

Daggerfall Covenant:

Bad Man's Hallow - Glenumbra(1st Zone)

Slayer Of Bad Man's Hallow - not present in game
    Champion Of Bad Man's Hallow - not present in game
    Bad Man's Hallow Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Bonesnap Ruins - Stormhaven(2nd Zone)

Slayer Of Bonesnap Ruins - not present in game
    Champion Of Bonesnap Ruins - not present in game
    Bonesnap Ruins Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Obsidian Scar - Rivenspire(3rd Zone)

Slayer of Obsidian Scar- ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
    Terror Of Obsidian Scar - same as above
    Obsidian Scar Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Lost City Of Na-Totambu - Alik'r Desert(4th Zone)

Slayer Of The Lost City - ok
    Champion Of The Lost City - ok
    Lost City Group Challenge - working i got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT(after server reset it work; after first kill , everyone else will not be able to complete it until next server)

Razak's Wheel - Bangkoraï(5th Zone)

Slayer Of The Razak's Wheel - not present in game
    Champion Of The Razak's Wheel - not present in game
    Razak's Wheel Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

all these dungeons are PUBLIC DUNGEONS and require multiple bosses that spawn and i seem to remember that only some spawn at certain times abit like vampire and ww i may be wrong the others with one named boss are SOLO