The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who are the characters in the cinematic trailers?

ChastainDragon
Hi,

Do we know who the characters in the cinematic trailers are? Specifically the elf sorcerer. Is that Ayrenn? Will we see them in game?

Thanks,
Chastain Dragonsyre
"There is no better way to vanquish one's enemies than on the wings of a Dragon and in fire and ash!"
-- Chastain Dragonsyre - Dragon Knight Pyromancer
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    the characters in the cinematic are just random characters supposed to be representative of players, that is not Ayrenn, first of all Ayrenn is blonde....lol
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly we also do not get awesome green lightning whips :c we do get fire whips as dragonknights though... but they cant grab hold of daedra and fling them into others
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    Trouvo wrote: »
    the characters in the cinematic are just random characters supposed to be representative of players, that is not Ayrenn, first of all Ayrenn is blonde....lol

Also, I couldn't find a beard as wild as that on the nord from trailer. So not very representative. There is a shorter version, but not the mips length variant.
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    While we are at it, the breton rogue guy is wearing dwemer armor which is not a style available in game to players yet either v.v I've only seen 1 lady wearing dwemer style armor so far on Aldmeri side, a khajiit in the arena quest in reaper's march.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Often times my household's sponges accumulate an awful amount of buildup.
    What can I do to prevent this?
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • RodrigoAndrade
    Trouvo wrote: »

If they are just random characters, why would the Altmer be so powerful that the Nord would use her to break the walls of the Imperial City? Also, why would them all be leading troops?
    If you ask me, they seems a lot like the Celestials (avatars of the constellations), the Warrior, the Rogue and the Mage.

Now the question is... why would they be in the alliances?
    While we are at it, the breton rogue guy is wearing dwemer armor which is not a style available in game to players yet either v.v I've only seen 1 lady wearing dwemer style armor so far on Aldmeri side, a khajiit in the arena quest in reaper's march.

It makes a bit of sense for the Breton to be using Dwermer armor, since he is using some gadgets as well.

Why didn't you warn me, you old dog? - Duke Nathaniel.
  • ChastainDragon
    Hail,

Well I may as well come clean. As the leader of Clan Dragonsyre of the north I am tasked with finding my queen. The elf sorceress in the trailer shall be her. I will find her or die trying.
    Chastain Dragonsyre
    "There is no better way to vanquish one's enemies than on the wings of a Dragon and in fire and ash!"
    -- Chastain Dragonsyre - Dragon Knight Pyromancer
  • Branbran
    Branbran
    ✭✭
    That's not an Altmer either since it's not yellow.

I was thinking it's one of those Bosmer sorcerers with the nature magic shtick. Hence the wavy, green-laser thingies.
    Winter-Time
    by Robert Louis Stevenson
    Late lies the wintry sun a-bed,
    A frosty, fiery sleepy-head;
    Blinks but an hour or two; and then,
    A blood-red orange, sets again.

Before the stars have left the skies,
    At morning in the dark I rise;
    And shivering in my nakedness,
    By the cold candle, bathe and dress.

Close by the jolly fire I sit
    To warm my frozen bones a bit;
    Or with a reindeer-sled, explore
    The colder countries round the door.

When to go out, my nurse doth wrap
    Me in my comforter and cap;
    The cold wind burns my face, and blows
    Its frosty pepper up my nose.

Black are my steps on silver sod;
    Thick blows my frosty breath abroad;
    And tree and house, and hill and lake,
    Are frosted like a wedding cake.
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »

Soak your sponge in a bowl of water with lemon juice. Then place sponge on a microwave safe plate and put in the microwave for 1 minute. Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes the sponge.
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    In a more recent trailer we see the Breton become undead and lead an undead army, i would love to see that expansion.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The characters in the trailer correspond to: Karl Rove, George Bush, and *** Cheney. They are an easter egg for fans to find; especially related to which is which.

Also as a PSA, according to Taco Bell, Ronald McDonald loves the new Taco Bell breakfast menu.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    The characters in the trailer correspond to: Karl Rove, George Bush, and *** Cheney. They are an easter egg for fans to find; especially related to which is which.

Also as a PSA, according to Taco Bell, Ronald McDonald loves the new Taco Bell breakfast menu.
    I love that commercial.
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    The cinematic for the trailer was outsourced, as most cinematic trailers for games are, it wasnt meant to be representative of what you could actually do, just a way to sell the game and say hey that looks awesome i gotta check out this game...thats advertising not game content, game content you went to E3 and PAX east for
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • anfmofo
    anfmofo
    ✭✭✭

Buy a new sponge, thats gross. You can't clean with a dirty sponge! It's not as if they are amazingly overpriced, like anything useful in this game...
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is good question... because the art you see in the videos is also on EVERY PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE.

But yet.... who are they?

The World.... May Never Know....
    Indeed it is so...
  • Mailmann
    Mailmann
    ✭✭✭
    Soak your dirty sponge thoroughly and place on a microwave safe plate. Then place the plate in the microwave and set on 'High' for one (1) minute. Then let the sponge cool for at least two (2) minutes or until it is safe to touch. Then simply ring out your rejuvenated sponge and it is now ready for use. Enjoy!