The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

lost all friends/guild

• JvMil
    JvMil
    Having same problem on EU. Trying repair now. I was in a dungeon but when I try to enter Greenshade it keeps kicking me out.
    I briefly got a message I joined my guilds before I got all the kicks.
  • Ximen
    Ximen
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Ximen wrote: »
    Zenimax scores again, now that the game has been down for all day we now invite you to play without your friends. Gee, megaservers are working well aren't they? I literally can't play with any of my friends now due to their broken code, gee gee.
    There are many hundreds, maybe thousands who can't even log in, Zenimax have not said a single word to them!

Ye, had that problem aswell for a good while. And as icing on the cake all this happens. Someone better be scolded for the downtimes, and problems today.

• TtT
    TtT
    Oh god, after finally being able to login again following the subscription ordeal, now we get this. No friends or guild either over here (EU), login now times out or I'm being kicked for unknown reason. Awesome.
  • Drahkra
    Drahkra
    Soul Shriven
    Same as everyone else.. no guild.. no friends. EU megaserver.
  • BlowFish
    BlowFish
    Thank you all, we're looking into this issue. We'll keep you updated.

there are others too. not going to list them yet again.

• madmacb16_ESO
    madmacb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I checked a few LUA files in saved variables it things im madmac@"" now not madmac@madusmacus - therefor all saved settings are screwed - guess I lost all my other info
  • Webnix
    Webnix
    I have repaired and I am playing on the EU server. I also lost all my bank items and my friends list. Also getting a unknown error when I log in. And I keep getting a unauthorized pc access pop up. its the same computer i played the beta on. And the same IP address.
  • Maesess
    Maesess
    Same problems here...
  • Tipsy
    Tipsy
    ✭✭✭
    GreyJackal wrote: »
    Another here on EU. I notice that my game has NOT updated to 1.02. Wonder if that's related? I've run a repair, checked for updates etc, no joy.

there was a small update for me,but not to 1.02

eso.live.1.0.0.964485 in the down left corner of login screen i noticed that the 2014/04/02 changed to 2014/04/05
    but i guess its still the wrong version? as it would have to display 1.02 and 2014/04/07 at the end?
  • Sturmlied
    Sturmlied
    Same issue here. Also my campaign screen is empty... no campaign is listed.
  • vahadar
    vahadar
    I logout completly. First guild and friend was working fine then i had a game error entering House Dres Crypt forcing the game to quit back to login screen with a "An unknown error has occured" message. Now that i am back i havent got any guild or friend list (not cool since i am the guild founder...)
    European server

repair client doesnt fix it

i dont use any addon
    Edited by vahadar on April 7, 2014 8:04PM
  • TtT
    TtT
    Webnix wrote: »
    I have repaired and I am playing on the EU server. I also lost all my bank items and my friends list. Also getting a unknown error when I log in. And I keep getting a unauthorized pc access pop up. its the same computer i played the beta on. And the same IP address.
    Yes, I got that popup too (but only once) even though I played on this pc before. The code took ages to land in my inbox.
  • Pinkes
    Pinkes
    Repaired the client, now I can't login anymore :neutral_face:
  • Angmarsky
    Angmarsky
    ✭✭
    ZOS has time to edit our posts. But has no time to make a normal patch. LOL.
    Edited by Angmarsky on April 7, 2014 8:00PM
  • Yoi
    Yoi
    I admit it's my fault... I decided to install addons, reloged, and crashed guild/friend system of EU megaserver...
  • nanaki90
    nanaki90
    10-15min later everything came back. But it seems almost everyone has this issue

but whisper is extremly broken, it either doesnt work or it delays messages by a few minutes. Yes minutes!
  • peechwurmnub18_ESO
    same problem here. No guild or friends in list anymore, and mail is empty too.
  • raglau
    raglau
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. EU server, no friends, no guilds. I guess that's what happens when Zenimax decide to deploy a patch with 15 minutes notice outside of the planned release schedule. No planning, no rollback plan, seemingly no testing.

Not looking good for these guys is it?
  • Draconiuos
    Draconiuos
    ✭✭✭
    From all the comments here, this looks like the EU Database is now having issues. Not sure if many of you know or remember, but during the 3 day head start the US database had some major issues. I am thinking the issue as now found its way over to EU. It took them about 14 hours to fix the issues with the US database, so expect that to be around the time it takes them to fix the EU database. Sorry, you guys had to go through this, I know it sucks.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to return this morning game version and test this patch harder before release.
    I can live with some bugged low-lvl quest 1-2 days more and I'm sure - not only me
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • antonyfrnb16_ESO
    All my guilds and friends list has vanished gonna go check my bank now
  • Krixis
    Krixis
    Same here, all friends gone, all guilds gone. Also now I cant even log into my account. Got disconnected everytime I tried to load character and now it says I dont have access to my account anymore. Waiting for a mail with confirmation code to log in. Looks like it will take forever to send me that one.
  • stefan9
    stefan9
    ✭✭
    Missing guilds,missing contact list and lost 20 bank space. Fix asap...
  • madmacb16_ESO
    madmacb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    more importantly all my ignore spammers lsit is gone heheh :¬) <joke> but true
  • Rad
    Rad
    ✭✭
    EU Server.

At first, directly after the patch the game told me my computer wasn't safe, and I had to get a new code. Fine, did that. Then I logged in, everything was ok, except for some MAJOR chat lag.

After a while I crashed, and now when I'm logging in I also have lost all my friends and my guild.
  • raglau
    raglau
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very embarrassing PR goal for them seeing as they went outside patch scheduled window, didn't notify players correctly or in a timely fashion, took the game down in EU prime-time, and now the patch has made the game more broken that it was before.

This really does not bode well for the future of the game, it's quite obviously in the wrong hands support-wise.
    SilverWF wrote: »
    They need to return this morning game version and test this patch harder before release.
    I can live with some bugged low-lvl quest 1-2 days more and I'm sure - not only me

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally managed to get in the game at 9pm and have the same problem.

I restarted my PC, ran Update, ran Repair more than once.
    EU server too.

Well done Zenimax for bringing the patch forwards so that we cant play in prime time properly.
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen this on the North American server at all. My guess is something got borked with the language scripts on the EU server which is resulting in your social lists not displaying. Hopefully they will get it fixed for you guys soon.
  • qwaurck
    qwaurck
    ✭✭
    Isn't it just because people are logged on the 'overflow' server??
This discussion has been closed.