Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lost all friends/guild

• Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU Server, all Friends and Guilds gone
  • battagast
    battagast
    EU server. happened to me too, dont know *** wto repair client.. but the messages here tell me its probably not going to work..
  • AddMorr
    AddMorr
    same for me and my friend, both of us are having serious issues like loss of contacts, guild, chat, login and so on.
  • Aayph
    Aayph
    It seems as the server handling the community tasks as guilds, contacts, mails etc. is not correctly working / connected to the database.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    sounds like you are on the overflow server maybe a bug?
    Surely, if that were true, there's be some sort of notification to say so? Besides, it happened initially during gameplay, not on login. I think we can only end up on overflow servers when going through a loading screen.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • tvbever
    tvbever
    The same on EU Megaserver.. lost friends and guilds. And Chat doesn't work (frzone and zone)
    Edited by tvbever on April 7, 2014 7:47PM
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    New information/development:
    Logged out and ran repair scan. Had to re-auth my computer afterwards (mail arrived faster this time)
    Had to try to login twice (the one with Auth code ran into timeout).
    Now Guild and Friends are still empty, but I see what happens.

Megaserver for me is: EU

My account suddenly switching from "Authorized IP" to "not Authorized IP" could propably cause the issue.

Still Chilled as a Gold Frost Enchantment about it.

Edit: It's 10 P.M. where I am so I gonna call it a night. Hope you don't have to work half the night to fix it.
    Edited by zgrssd on April 7, 2014 7:51PM
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Rin9les
    Rin9les
    EU unknown errors, cant access dungeons and all friend guild info gone - sigh
  • ex0.f00kb16_ESO
    ex0.f00kb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    EU Server Yesterday all Bank expansions gone, now Unknown error occured Friendlist etc. gone ;)
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    sounds like you are on the overflow server maybe a bug?
    You are didn't know what you talking about. please, stop this - there is nothing about 'overflow' server.
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you all, we're looking into this issue. We'll keep you updated.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Ximen
    Ximen
    Zenimax scores again, now that the game has been down for all day we now invite you to play without your friends. Gee, megaservers are working well aren't they? I literally can't play with any of my friends now due to their broken code, gee gee.
  • Mabo
    Mabo
    My experience: After logging into the EU server, both of my guilds didn't exist. After ~5 minutes, they "reloaded" with a message saying "you have joined guildname". So afterwards I could see the guild roster, guild store, but the guild bank didn't load.

And the biggest problem now is: there is a chat delay for /tell and /guild messages around 15 minutes large.

So if you just logged in, try not to panic and do what the admins suggested, or simply wait 5-10mins and see if the guild loaded. Bear in mind that the guild chat is currently unusable (at least for me).
    Server - EU
    IGN - Mabosaha
    Char info - level 16, Imperial dual wielder, Aldmeri Dominion
  • Bazzakrak
    Bazzakrak
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, friends and guilds gone.

This happened to me.

Could log in, choose character press play, choose character then after a while I get kicked with unknown error.
    Then I can log in again, go to character screen, choose character and log in, but not all of my characters are avaible, some of them just hang for 5+ minutes like this:
    http://i57.tinypic.com/16gzm7p.jpg

And also EU megaserver here.
    We're born, we live, we die. And along the way, you do the best with whatever crap you step in :p

I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, And I have to use the self-service pumps <3

Post Hoc Ergo Proptor Hoc o:)

Motivation alone is not enough. If i had an idiot with me and i motivated him, then i will have a motivated idiot to do stuff :s
  • Tamcia
    Tamcia
    EU - same as everyone - guild gone, friend list gone.. Even the PvP campaigns are gone.
  • ArticBlue
    ArticBlue
    After some 20-30min my guilds and firends etc came back.. then 15min after i get logged out and unkown error. I haven't check my items yet.
  • Trracer
    Trracer
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Friends and Guild empty.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Managed to get back in now, still no guilds or friends. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ I think it may be best to deactivate Social functions on the EU server until this is fixed. (Everyone else: flame the idea if you like, but you know it makes sense.)
    Edited by Enodoc on April 7, 2014 7:51PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ximen wrote: »
    Zenimax scores again, now that the game has been down for all day we now invite you to play without your friends. Gee, megaservers are working well aren't they? I literally can't play with any of my friends now due to their broken code, gee gee.
    There are many hundreds, maybe thousands who can't even log in, Zenimax have not said a single word to them!
  • GreyJackal
    GreyJackal
    ✭✭✭
    Another here on EU. I notice that my game has NOT updated to 1.02. Wonder if that's related? I've run a repair, checked for updates etc, no joy.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all, we're looking into this issue. We'll keep you updated.
    You still haven't said a SINGLE WORD to the hundreds of people here who can't even log in!!!

• Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    EU Server.
    Lost Friends and Guild.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • Angmarsky
    Angmarsky
    ✭✭
    EU Server. I have no friends and guilds no. Where are they? ZeniMax, what have you done with the game???
  • Evenflow
    Evenflow
    Same here, lost all guild / friends.. Problem occurred after logging between 2 characters. Tried the repair thing, but nothing changed.. client still on version 1.0.0.964485
    EU server.
  • Chanz
    Chanz
    ✭✭
    EU - Unknown errors constantly, stuck at requesting character load. Few times i managed to log, but got DCed after a minute or two.
  • pborerb16_ESO
    pborerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the EU server and currently logged in. Guilds and friends are gone, also whisper doesn't work, so the whole social functions seem to be down. Judging by comments on the zone chat, it seems to be a general issue. Maintenance - or is this now one of these "overflow servers"? Need I be concerned? I sure hope I will have my guilds and friends back....
  • UnderKingRhun
    UnderKingRhun
    ✭✭
    same here, add t the fact it then gives an error, goes back to the log in screen. then says my pc needs to be authorized to log in, even though i just logged in 0_o a weeks worth of mats, items , gear, goodies work and most importantly friends and guildies gone :( This is a huge bump in the road for Zenimax, i do hope it is addressed quickly and efficiently.
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing. Friends are gone,guilds are gone.
    EU server.
  • Keurk
    Keurk
    same here, guild gone, friendlist gone... i lost name of some random people i met and will prolly never got them again on my friendlist . This game Cie is making the worst mistake i ever experienced in my gamer career tbh...
This discussion has been closed.