The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Takes long time for objects/players/npc's to show up on screen ?

• saki
    saki
    ✭✭✭
    Here, it same for me

8khpkeacxyqc.jpg
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just sent a In Game ticket to see if we can get some love over in this thread,

140427 - 043034
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Back to the first page.
  • saki
    saki
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

3. Try making a change to your UserSettings.txt file.
    • Go to your "My Documents/The Elder Scrolls Online" folder.
    • Open the folder in there called "Live."
    • Check to see if there is a file called "UserSettings.txt"
    • Locate the line "SET RequestedNumThreads "X"
    • Change the X from whatever number it may be to 0 first
    • If you still have the issue, up the number by 1 and try again.
    • (Example: You may have better results with it set to 3)

tiga8djv07mk.jpg

Tried this and it dont do anything. It is always same. Like textures of characters sharpen only when you talk to them.

Tried to change to minimum but then it is all blury and immidately when changed to higher settings it was same.
    Edited by saki on April 28, 2014 5:06PM
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • abiddar
    abiddar
    ive been having this issue from day one still *** up and no resolution on this website since release? i havent been complaining but im expecting too be able to pvp soon and atm thats un playable
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bump... Are we being ignored?
  • Eivar
    Eivar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had been having this issue myself, but i recently upgraded to a new pc, and the problem has disappeared, the real test will be when I try cyrodiil, but it's looking to me like someone in marketing decided to say the game had much lower min reqs than it does. With any luck I'm wrong and they just havn't been talking about what they are doing to fix it, good luck guys!
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Daily bump
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Daily bump

^^

• j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Bump,

What's with the silent treatment Zenimax?
  • jmossb14_ESO
    For whatever reason, I went into Windows 7 power settings and throttle everything to max performance and Nvidia Control panel to performance. This seemed to help my low-level setup. Seem like CPU throttling was going on. FWIW, YMMV

exactly what setting did you change in the nvidia control panel?
    A circle is the reflection of eternity. It has no beginning and it has no end - and if you put several circles over each other, then you get a spiral.
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just died again to about 8 mobs that were invisible because I ran pass them while on my mount and didn't see them.

So Zenimax do you have customer support? Has this ever been forward or even looked into? I've posted all the necessary info you've requested and tried any tips you suggested...

Throw me a bone here, I want to play this game but really don't know why I'm paying monthly for a product like this.
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just died to another 4 mobs that failed to show up, so another unnecessary death means another unnecessary bump.
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Got stuck in some stairs today, so much fun having to spend gold because of this.
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Died a few more times over the past few days because of this issue....

It did how ever get slightly a little bit better since the last patch but have yet to actually resolve it.

Still be emailing back and force with a tech from Zenimax for almost a month now and unable to find a fix so far :(
  • AlienOnPc
    AlienOnPc
    ✭✭
    Bump :dizzy_face:
    With great power there must also come — great responsibility !
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This problem is still occurring, it got better 3 patches ago but after last weeks patch it was back to same old news. Zenimax tech support stopped talking to me due to them never being able to resolve the issue after month of trying different things.

At this point Zenimax should just ship me their so call "Recommended Spec'ed" pc and see if that resolves the issue. I don't even know why I'm still paying a monthly sub for this.
  • clintstrukelub17_ESO
    clintstrukelub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Bump, I'm having this issue as well.
  • Tashira
    Tashira
    ✭✭✭
    Same /Bump
  • bell.weather122rwb17_ESO
    can this be caused by slow net or slow (2 gb ram) pc ?
    I want to buy this game but after reading this sub forum and recent memory leak problem im having second thought.
    Edited by bell.weather122rwb17_ESO on May 5, 2015 5:35AM
  • clintstrukelub17_ESO
    clintstrukelub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can a Zenimax Mod please post? It seems this issue has been around for quite a long time and many of us would like to know what we can do to fix it so we can you know... actually play!
  • bell.weather122rwb17_ESO
    Having the same issue ! even if it loads it will gone minutes later. Getting killed byinvisible enemy. MOD we need help
    Edited by bell.weather122rwb17_ESO on May 9, 2015 11:29AM
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings,

This is an issue that could have several causes. If it's happening on a specific quest or location, please be sure to submit a /bug report in game.

If you are having this issue everywhere, many players have been able to resolve it by turning all settings to minimum, as occasionally it can be a hardware issue not meeting the recommended specs for higher settings.

Please be sure to contact our Customer Support team for more specific troubleshooting, as this is an issue that may require more specific information about your system to troubleshoot directly!

Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way.

Please understand that our goal is to create a fun, welcoming, and safe environment for The Elder Scrolls Online community, and continued violations of our Code of Conduct can lead to actioning of your forum account. We encourage you to take a moment to review The Elder Scrolls Online Code of Conduct to prevent future warnings or the interruption of your access to the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AstroGazer1
    Many Quest NPC's are not showing up on Xbox One. Just see names and arrows. Tried same on PS4 all ok so far. So it is just XBox One I am having these problems and also when a fight begins and alot of fire shows up game quits and says no server connection. Again oly on Xbox one when doin same on PS4 it works so far with no problems - giving up playing this game on Xbox One after repeated disconnects. I also think it has to do with game pad vibrate causing messaging problem thus kicking people off server to restart at log in..