The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soundzen Daily Questions

soundzen_PT
soundzen_PT
✭✭✭
Hello, my brother-in-arms,

im a MMO noob as i started my first basic pack / no-membership ESO game, 2 months ago (coming from Skyrim)
today i reach LV50 CP190 but the questions accumulated fast and i would apreciate your help in order for me to progress
i had my first "i-give-up" moment at level 35 but then i found glyths - i sneaked a lot avoided cmbat and used mainly my bow
then i got a "bored-of-repetiveness" at level 50 until the CP appeared - i used the fiery sword and heavy armor and jump head first

im so overwhelemed by this RPG/MMO that only yesterday i discovered CHARMES on my weapons so you can see i learn everyday
at very beginning i collected everyhing on my path like runes, drinks, potionsand posions... now i use 4P dungeon coins to buy everything
when i was LC35 i had 3P joining on a a random dungeon and i was super amazed of their power and moves killing bosses under 5sec...

i create my little corner of daily questions and i want to thank all helpers that tht time to improve my game leveling, tactics and my knowledge
all my qestions related to weapons, skills, items or glitches will be reagrouped under this topic and numbered until answered and striked across
i will try to take a PC steam printsreen to help the explanation... let the adventure begin !!!

.../...
Dont mention Tribute, Fishing or PVP !!!
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    *** answered ***

QUESTION #1 (weapons glitch)
    - The weapon when not in use, follow me around, draging between my legs (using the other weapon after a swap) ?
    - Other times, i swing my weapon hitting target, draining enemy health but my hands have no weapon visible ?
    - When i have diferent weapons (bow + sword OR axe + sword) and i swap between them, i constantly draw same sword ?

Edited by soundzen_PT on November 22, 2019 8:46AM
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    *** answered ***

QUESTION #2 (un-enchant sword)
    i cant recall the dungeon but the quest reward was an awesome sword made for killing deadras and undead. unfortunetly in my ignorance, ive enchanted it with health glith and lost the original power the sword had... the impact it had on their health when killing deadras, skeletons and zombies is diferent and slower now - sword has smaller impact on them compared to its original PURE state... the sword armor-value 2400+ didnt change but the time to kill them takes twice as long.
    - Can i undo the glifh? do i sell it and redo the dungeon? will i ever get another sword?
    - In my inventory or history, can i learn where the sword comes from, when did i won it?

Edited by soundzen_PT on November 22, 2019 8:46AM
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    *** answered ***

QUESTION #3 (riding speed)
    i daily pay 250 coins at stable, to increase my horse riding speed, in vain! ...i run faster than my horse LOL
    the LV20 speed of my horse, runs fast... for 2 seconds then back to normal with his stamina lasting longer
    in speed, my horse huffs & puffs and his stamina bar lasts longer but i dont see speed runs.
    i even empty my items from bag weight before every long ride... no improvement.
    mind you, i never upgraded the other 2 skills the stable offers (weight & stamina)
    bag only takes 76 items (basic ESO pack / no membership nor bigger bag from merchant)
    - Does horse speed impact my human running speed?
    - Must i waste crowns buying the ridding skills perk?
    - What books must i read to learn about riding?

Edited by soundzen_PT on November 22, 2019 8:47AM
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • The weapon when not in use, follow me around, draging between my legs (using the other weapon after a swap) ?
    • Other times, i swing my weapon hitting target, draining enemy health but my hands have no weapon visible ?
    • When i have diferent weapons (bow + sword OR axe + sword) and i swap between them, i constantly draw same sword ?

Visual glitch that happens when you load into a zone or instance with your back bar active rather than front bar. There a fix where you use the "don't show helmet" thing, I can't exactly recall it but you can Google it. Another way is to unequip the weapons from both bars and then reequip. And never load in with the back bar active.
    QUESTION #2 (un-enchant sword)

i cant recall the dungeon but the quest reward was an awesome sword made for killing deadras and undead.

unfortunetly in my ignorance, ive enchanted it with health glith and lost the original power the sword had... the impact it had on their health when killing deadras, skeletons and zombies is diferent and slower now - sword has smaller impact on them compared to its original PURE state... the sword armor-value 2400+ didnt change but the time to kill them takes twice as long.
    • Can i undo the glifh? do i sell it and redo the dungeon? will i ever get another sword?
    • In my inventory or history, can i learn where the sword comes from, when did i won it?

I think it's the end of the Fighter's Guild quest. That sword isn't actually very awesome. Sets are much better in every way. Even crated sets or overland sets.
    Take a look at the sets on this site and see which would suit you and your playing style. Some may be hard to get so you may not be able to get exactly what you want, but you should be able to find good stuff that's within your ability to get.
    Further at 190 cp it should not take you long to kill common overland trash mobs. What skill are you using? Weapons? How are your CP allocated? Even my very tankish lvl 20 Warden can chew through trash mobs in no time.
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    here are imgur links to 2 images of my leveling stages

the giving-up stage (level 39 of 50)
    the boredom stage (LV50-CP160)

Edited by soundzen_PT on November 22, 2019 8:47AM
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    thanks a bunch @redgreensunset for replying...

Q1 - i dont know what are "front / back bars" but i will google it and fix it - i recall where i can turn on/off the helmet but i always turn it off in order to see my real helmet im wearing, its value and powers (i dont care for face tattos or body LOL) - the link looks awesome and i never managed to have a complete 1-brand armor because i sell the parts and keep strongest ones (mixed helmet, chest, arms, boots...) due to lack bag space and due to the need of coins, to buy potions/food.

Q2 - im often heavy armored because of high defense value and im using fiery flame skills with 2 hand-blades because they are at their max level 5 (compared to magic staff at 2), as for my attributes when i passed level 50 and started champion points, i was giving chance to realocate the skyshards points and so i put 36 on magica / 1 on health / 1 on stamina because of the stats (it was pretty balanced before, between the 3) - i will take a pic to show you my latest CP190 stats.
    Edited by soundzen_PT on November 22, 2019 8:48AM
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your enthusiasm is a breath of fresh air on the forums! If you can post your race, class, attribute distribution, and at least the names of the armor pieces you are currently using, we'll be able to help you quite a bit more.

You've past the gear cap of cp160 which opens you up for a more permanent build which will help to free up some bag space. But in the meantime, creating an alt "mule" character or two can help in the interim, and you don't necessarily need to keep them once you have all your bank/bag slots levelled.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! Front bar and back bar relate to your weapon swapping - your bar of skills and weapon equipped. For example, you can have a 2 handed weapon on front bar with 5 skills that you use along that weapon, and then a Bow on back bar with 5 other skills - and swap from one to the other with a click of a button. Or use 2 staves if you play a magicka character, with different skills for each.

If you are on PC EU, I will be happy to craft a set of armor for you.
    Edited by Khenarthi on November 21, 2019 1:23PM
    PC-EU
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QUESTION #3 (riding speed)

i daily pay 250 coins at stable, to increase my horse riding speed, in vain! ...i run faster than my horse LOL
    the LV20 speed of my horse, runs fast... for 2 seconds then back to normal with his stamina lasting longer
    in speed, my horse huffs & puffs and his stamina bar lasts longer but i dont see speed runs.

i even empty my items from bag weight before every long ride... no improvement.
    mind you, i never upgraded the other 2 skills the stable offers (weight & stamina)
    bag only takes 76 items (basic ESO pack / no membership nor bigger bag from merchant)
    • Does horse speed impact my human running speed?
    • Must i waste crowns buying the ridding skills perk?
    • What books must i read to learn about riding?

The speed increments are small, so this will only be noticeable later. At first, it's normal to fun faster than your horse. If you did the tutorial in Cyrodiil (unlocked at level 10) you should be able to slot a skill called Rapid Maneuver which lets you go faster for 30 seconds (it has a stamina cost).

How much stuff you gave in your bag won't make a difference.

As for your questions, horse speed does not impact your running speed, and no books will boost your riding. You can either spend crowns or patiently spend 250 gold each day.
    Edited by Khenarthi on November 21, 2019 10:22AM
    PC-EU
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ANSWER #1 (weapons glitch) --> Visual glitch that happens when you load into a zone or instance with your back bar active rather than front bar. There a fix where you use the "don't show helmet" thing, I can't exactly recall it but you can Google it. Another way is to unequip the weapons from both bars and then reequip. And never load in with the back bar active.

ANSWER #2 (un-enchant sword) --> I think it's the end of the Fighter's Guild quest. That sword isn't actually very awesome. Sets are much better in every way. Even crated sets or overland sets. https://eso-sets.com. Take a look at the sets on this site and see which would suit you and your playing style. Some may be hard to get so you may not be able to get exactly what you want, but you should be able to find good stuff that's within your ability to get. Further at 190 cp it should not take you long to kill common overland trash mobs. What skill are you using? Weapons? How are your CP allocated? Even my very tankish lvl 20 Warden can chew through trash mobs in no time.

thanks a bunch @redgreensunset for replying...

Q1 - i dont know what are "front / back bars" but i will google it and fix it - i recall where i can turn on/off the helmet but i always turn it off in order to see my real helmet im wearing, its value and powers (i dont care for face tattos or body LOL) - the link looks awesome and i never managed to have a complete 1-brand armor because i sell the parts and keep strongest ones (mixed helmet, chest, arms, boots...) due to lack bag space and due to the need of coins, to buy potions/food.

Q2 - im often heavy armored because of high defense value and im using fiery flame skills with 2 hand-blades because they are at their max level 5 (compared to magic staff at 2), as for my attributes when i passed level 50 and started champion points, i was giving chance to realocate the skyshards points and so i put 36 on magica / 1 on health / 1 on stamina because of the stats (it was pretty balanced before, between the 3) - i will take a pic to show you my latest CP190 stats.

Discrading stuff as you go works well until you hit 160cp which is max for equipment. Since you're ow at 190 time has come to build a set.Thouh there are cases where keeping a set as you level, rather than take a new item that is a bit stronger is a good idea. It all comes down to bonuses from set vs stats on the new item.
    Bag space is definitely a problem if you don't have eso+, but yeah maybe get someine else to craft you somehting or grind out an overland set, selling what you don't need?

I think I may have found a source of your issues. You have basically maxed out your magicka, but run with a two handed sword which is a stam weapon. If you want to run a mag character you nees to use staves - btw max for a weapon skill line is 50, not 5, and honestly you should be a lot higher in skill level at 190cp. Screen caps so we can see what is happening would certainly be welcome.
    A question I forgot to ask beforem what class are you playing? Basically all classes can be played as either mag or stam, but it would let us know what skill are available to you via your class and sometimes one does work better than the other.

I also wasn't asking about attribute points, which are allocated just fine if you want to play a mag damage dealer btw, but cp, that is your chapion points. It's a different type of point you start getting one you hit max level, ie 50. I can't recall the defailt short cut to them, I think it's one of the number pad keys, but it should take you to a page where you see Tamriels 12 star signs and you can allocate your point in three categories, Warrior, Mage and Thief.
    Thos matters as much for your performance after you hit level 50.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Great work on all the helpful answers folks! It's awesome to see the community help out newer players :smile:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • The weapon when not in use, follow me around, draging between my legs (using the other weapon after a swap) ?
    • Other times, i swing my weapon hitting target, draining enemy health but my hands have no weapon visible ?
    • When i have diferent weapons (bow + sword OR axe + sword) and i swap between them, i constantly draw same sword ?

If you're on PC there is an addon called Clutch that fixes this completely. Download the free Minion addon manager and search for "Clutch".

• Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find this kind of posts adorable :D
    Reminds me of my first days which is not very long ago haha

Everything else in answered so I will answer the enchanment (glyph), you can simply create a new glyph and enchant it again. You do not need to de-enchant it to apply a new one. Just apply over it.

Also yes, post your class, race etc so we will give opinion about weapons and sets:)
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a few short answers for you. Question one(the weapons glitch), if you open your collections menu, go to appearance and click the "hide helm" on and off, or off and back on, it should resolve that glitch until it happens again. Question two(the weapon glyph) an enchanter can make a weapon glyph for you called "Glyph of prismatic onslaught", the level cp160 version would be called "Truly Superb Glyph of Prismatic Onslaught" and gives you the bonus damage to undead and daedra and can be applied to any matching level of weapon you acquire. As for your final question regarding horse speed, just keep training that ol nag everyday, once you get through the speed portion, work on the stamina and save the carrying capacity for last. Mount training is something that's often cussed by most players for many reasons, just make it part of your daily ritual when you first login.
  • Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭
    And as a second suggestion about the mounts. If you are thinking of making alts as mules, then choose the mount you have in collections and go train their mounts to. Starting theirs with carrying capacity first, as they are mules.

Just a suggestion.

The others have answered your first 2 questions quite nicely. When The_Old_Goat said get an enchanter to make it, he was talking about a player who has mastered crafting.

But before looking into that glyph, I would suggest you discuss your character here, cause it sounds like you want to be a mag type character, which means probably a lot of light armor and different skills than you are currently using.

Not carrying the staffs and having staff ability on your bars is keeping those destro staff skill line from going up.
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    OMG *swoons* this gal is so overwhelmed and thankful and blushing, about so many helping players, all kind folk and considered to this noob - wow, i cant thank you enough with so many info to take in !!! here is todays latest pictures, with stats LV50 CP200 and class clan (i think) please tell me what printscreen you want to know and ill post it.

STATS HERE
    CLASS HERE

To answer a few replies:
    • i am NORD / clan DRAGONIGHT
    • i dont have nor want to sign for ESO+ but i do have a vivec room with a vault to put stuff (empty)
    • i did create (by now erased) a second character LV2 and i didnt see the point of upgrading its skills and wasting my main character time (ESO store tells me i have skyshards regions available for second character but i dont want to use euros since i dont have crowns nor crates)
    • im on PC europe and i play i lot of random dungeons when im not doing petty quests because i fear COLDHARBOUR
  • Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭
    The idea of alts are as mules holding stuff if you decide you need more space.
    It's common to have mules for those that don't do ESO+.

Me and my wife just gave up + for a little while, after having it for a year. She wanted to see if we could do less crafting and just play. Of course before + we were trying to do crafting, and well crafting mats for all 7 crafting stations take a ton of space.

I am thinking your vault is one 30 spot storage box? If you craft (which can take a lot of space, and also a lot of time (there are addons to make it less time consumption) you can get master crafting writs which reward you with writ vouchers (a non trade-able in-game currency) that allows you to buy more storage boxes. 3 more 30 slots, and 4 60-slot boxes.

The best way to make mules is to take the time to create a character that you might be interested in playing in the future.
    But not try to level them up, level 1 is just fine. You can work on upgrading their mount, and inventory bags as you get money, so they can hold more cause they are a mule.

• soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    @Siohwenoeht

okie dokie, i will take pic of that panel with skills and attributes but basicly until now i found all skyshards within a dozen regions (none are DLC regions) except 2 or 3 i cannot reach due to strong boss (but ill wait for other players to enter and i join in to raise the force of a group)

@Khenarthi
    i see, front & back its what i call "primary & secondary" weapon, right??? 2 weapons, 5 skills each...
    but only one character LOL so im never prepared for dungeon because i have 10sec. to swap weapons & skills at the starting line, before my 3 random partners dissapear to war and once they attack, i cannot change weapons for better ones, more adapted to kill the final boss (poison, flame, ice or shock)

@redgreensunset

i tried crafting glyths and potions but when dungeon coins came easy, i now buy those - saving me time trying to find runes and flowers. Forgive my ignorance but i dont know what grinding is? stone grinding my blade on stone wheel? if i build a second character will he go fetch those ingridients to create glyths and potions? see my picture of attributes and distribution

@ketsparrowhawk

apreciate the heads-up since i do use minion so im downloading CLUTCH tonight for sure ;)

@The_Old_Goat

Truly Superb Glyph of Prismatic Onslaught --> my next mission to find a player to make it (wink to @Zephard )
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    Great work on all the helpful answers folks! It's awesome to see the community help out newer players :smile:

dear Z team, be proud of your players indeed, taking the time to help weaker ones... hope someday i can repay the gesture by helping a noob when im at CP800.

PS: i cannot find a EDIT button on my forum toolbar to "strike across" the questions already answered and avoid duplication.

this is the best game i ever came across, so many characters, quests, landscapes, tweeks, upgrade$, skills, routes... <3 ESO.
    im afraid i wont find nothing else to replace it after im done with it... SKYRIM 6 ???
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    @Zephard - mule topic

when i had for a week my second character, i used the room box to exchange items and also the free "underground renegade" bank space (since im not a guild) - i could swap money and any goods between us, since both are under same account.

the problem with mule is that i cant pass on to it, my knowledge of blacksmith diploma, horse riding skills and ther perks i learned for 2 months... so its all back to school / start from zero, for my mule, right?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dear Z team, be proud of your players indeed, taking the time to help weaker ones... hope someday i can repay the gesture by helping a noob when im at CP800.

PS: i cannot find a EDIT button on my forum toolbar to "strike across" the questions already answered and avoid duplication.

this is the best game i ever came across, so many characters, quests, landscapes, tweeks, upgrade$, skills, routes... <3 ESO.
    im afraid i wont find nothing else to replace it after im done with it... SKYRIM 6 ???

The edit option is the "gear" icon next to the post number - to see that icon, mouse hover over the post number. Click it, and there is a dropdown with "Edit", so highlight and click the word.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on November 22, 2019 12:27AM
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    The edit option is the "gear" icon next to the post number - to see that icon, mouse hover over the post number. Click it, and there is a dropdown with "Edit", so highlight and click the word.

----

thank you @Sylvermynx for the tip, it was hidden indeed and i never though about overing the number... why EDIT isnt it pinned / fix icon, go figure.

updated and striked-across, all answered questions
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    ...ok folks, heres a bunch of printscreen for you to figure out what i am doing wrong LOL

my main spell

2-hands attack

heavy armor

my resumé

MY ATTRIBUTES ---> attributes were distributed even in order to have the same score values among MAG/HEL/STAM ---> after reaching LV50, i was presented with an option to re-distribute them to now i put all on MAG ---> i also substracted and re-alocated a dozen skyshards points to boost up more favorable skills
    Edited by soundzen_PT on November 22, 2019 9:09AM
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other people will be able to advise you better with regards to playing a Dragonknight, but if you want to go the magicka route, you will get better results with destruction staves (fire and lightning) for damage to your enemies, and at least 5 pieces if light armour to boost your magicka regeneration, spell critical, spell penetration.

On the other hand, if you enjoy playing with a 2-handed weapon, it would be better to use stamina as your main stat and medium armour to match (read the armour passive skills you can unlock, and it will make sense).

When levelling characters I also use a couple of heavy armour pieces, but if you are entering dungeons as a damage dealer instead of a tank, you do not need all that mitigation.

As for bar and weapon setups... I don't change much around when entering a dungeon (unless queued as a tank, but in those cases I set up my bars beforehand) as for dealing damage, you want to have a few area of effect spells and damage over time spells as well as a spammable or two - which you would be using while questing anyway.

One thing I did not see mentioned are food buffs. Make sure you use food, it's a free stat boost.

I will leave other players with more understanding of Dragonknights to advise you on gear sets, and when you know more of what you want, my offer to give you a ceafted gear set remains (like yourself, I play on PC EU).
    PC-EU
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...ok folks, heres a bunch of printscreen for you to figure out what i am doing wrong LOL

my main spell

2-hands attack

heavy armor

my resumé

MY ATTRIBUTES ---> attributes were distributed even in order to have the same score values among MAG/HEL/STAM ---> after reaching LV50, i was presented with an option to re-distribute them to now i put all on MAG ---> i also substracted and re-alocated a dozen skyshards points to boost up more favorable skills

Do youuse food or drinks ? Can you show us your items. I am wondering if you use sets. Do you craft and do you know what the outfit token is for ?
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

my main spell

2-hands attack

heavy armor

my resumé

2 things to mention

You put everything into magicka but you are using two-handed weapons (which is stamina based)
    If you wish to continue with two handed weapon you'd want all points into stamina
    And always morph your abilities into stamina
    Because your damage is based on your pool, so the bigger your pool is the better damage

Heavy armour is usually used in tank builds (they are low dps)
    If you wish to do damage you'd want medium armor on stamina-based builds, light-armour on magicka based builds

• soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    @Khenarthi
    so, its light armour / magic staff / magika setup if i want to be a sorcerer?
    im a swordsman from day one so flames and blades was all i know
    tonight i swapped all to medium, with stamina armor set for 2-handed blades
    helas, i cant relocate my atributes yet, to put all my skyshards on STAM

@mague
    yes i consume food - bread, soup, steak, pies, drinks and potions LV160
    i try sometimes mushrooms and that "noisy" water green plant (skooma?)
    hoping i can get a boost of energy or weird power that potions wont give

@Cirantille
    thank you, i swapped and got rid of all heavy / magika stuff
    armor is now all medium and most are STAM oriented
    hope i can run and dodge faster - my weapons glyth are next.

Edited by soundzen_PT on November 22, 2019 6:45PM
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Khenarthi
    so, its light armour / magic staff / magika setup if i want to be a sorcerer?
    im a swordsman from day one so flames and blades was all i know
    tonight i swapped all to medium, with stamina armor set for 2-handed blades
    helas, i cant relocate my atributes yet, to put all my skyshards on STAM

Yes, that's correct - hybrid builds just don't work as well. Light armour boosts your magicka attacks, medium armour boost stamina attacks, and heavy armour gives damage mitigation so it's mostly used for tanking and PVP.

If I remember right from when I played as damage-dealing dragonknight (it's been a while and I was not that good at it), there are a few stamina morphs for your dragonknight skills which will turn your fire damage into poison damage. But I hope some other player with more dragonknight experience can step in to help you with skills (I mostly play my magicka nightblade).

Since you are sticking to your 2-handed weapon, you will find that your power greatly increases when you relocate your attribute points from magicka into stamina, and use the stamina morphs of your active skills.
    PC-EU
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    Since you are sticking to your 2-handed weapon, you will find that your power greatly increases when you relocate your attribute points from magicka into stamina, and use the stamina morphs of your active skills.

@Khenarthi, thanks again for useful tips about armor and skills... unfortunetly i cannot relocate my skill points to STAM until i reach another mark level where ESO gives me the chance to do so as i did when i passed LV50 and wrongly put all points into MAG *face palm*

• soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    QUESTION #4 - weapon addon

As recomended, i installed CLUTCH to Minion and my sword dont drag between my legs anymore / is visible when i use it. Also i use this nice organiser for weapons, that filter them by genre trough a sub-menu (1H sword / 2H sword / shield / staff) and since im trying to keep a bit of everything (flame / frost / shock) the list is getting long - many are similar in damage points or are STAM boosters... my question is:
    • Is there an add-on, that compares all similar weapons by DAMAGE / VALUE / EFFECTS and in a fast list, i can then decide which one to sell (i only use half of them & never shield and rarely staffs) since opening each weapon tab to compare stats with the one im holding (primary & backup) is tiresome ???