Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

My wish for a simple add-on.

Rasande_Robin
Rasande_Robin
✭✭✭✭
I'm a bit of a role-playing nerd. I wish for an add-on that changes your personality depending on the situation.

For example I'm in vampire stage 1 I wish to have Duchess personality and when I advance to stage 2-3 I want it to swap to furious and beastly for stage 4. Is it possible for someone to make such an add-on? I would be really grateful if it was possible.
PC/EU: Orcana "something"-stone
  • isntthatneat
    isntthatneat
    Soul Shriven
    I highly agree with this!

In most of the MMO's, I have played I have always wanted the ability to be able to auto change outfits when going into "non-combat" areas like cities or being able to toggle helms automatically when in-combat and out of combat.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would expect that could be made. However, it would be limited to vampire as that is the only change that can be measured outside of in combat and out of combat. At least what I can think of with my limited intelligence.

I do not write addons but see no reason why one could not read the characters vampire stage. Since there are multiple addons that permit key binding assistance it seems collections is accessible. But that is a guess.
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest you make a forum account on esoui and ask there as well.