The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU server: Guild traders don't work any more and cannot TP or group people

Vahrokh
Vahrokh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I don't know which excuse we'll read today, but hey, EU server is broken again.

Cannot do the actions listed above, plus logging in takes 20+ minutes.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    At this time there are connection issues affecting players on the PC-EU megaserver leading to the issues you've experienced. This is being investigated and more updates will be posted as information becomes available.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Amiarah
    Amiarah
    ✭✭✭
    This is seriously doing paying customers a real disservice.
    Fix the issue once and for all please.
    As of now, Ill be playing other games until the issue is solved, even logging in takes 5-10 minutes, if I get in at all, it´s a gamble.
    People are seriously starting to look for other games with theese recent problems. Fix it. And fix it once and for all. Or just close the game down, cause it is not working. Not at all. Not even in the slightest. And this coming from a very loyal gamer. I´m getting fed up. Theese fixes are not working. Rebuild, and do it now.
  • electromagnets
    electromagnets
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly what happened on the first day of the undaunted event, people can’t group or TP, friends showing as offline, etc. I’m guessing they tried to fix the group finder and implemented that in today’s patch but failed miserably, AGAIN.