The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5 days still no reply

zeusy
zeusy
Ticket: 191110-004984

5 days still no reply even after BillE said I will get a reply within 48 to 72 hours.

I just want my account back so I can play....

• Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neoxis wrote: »
    Ticket: 191110-004984

5 days still no reply even after BillE said I will get a reply within 48 to 72 hours.

I just want my account back so I can play....

it took 24days for me to get a reply but once i did the issue has been resolved with a week, just be patient Billie deals with alot of ppl on here (also helped me out) they will get to you but as you can see by your ticket number you are the 4984th person to send in a ticket on the 10th of this month
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since another discussion is already open regarding this issue. Please use the thread below for further discussion.

Im really in need of a reply
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.