The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Faction Lock in Pve

• doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just pve mate
    ThePedge wrote: »
    karekiz wrote: »
    Remove PvE so we can have better PvP.

PvP is a mini game and should be treated as such.

This game is like Fortnite, the original PvE game is dead, PvP is the saviour.
    Quite, considering the numerous PVP chapters and DLC vs the paltry few PVE ones. Oh wait...
    Listen, I enjoy both game modes, but maybe they should both stay in their lanes. PVE faction lock is just silly. It makes 0 sense and would be a serious regression in the game that would end up driving off players, and I doubt there are enough faction purist RPers to sustain the game.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Implement faction requirement
    doomette wrote: »

Quite, considering the numerous PVP chapters and DLC vs the paltry few PVE ones. Oh wait...
    Listen, I enjoy both game modes, but maybe they should both stay in their lanes. PVE faction lock is just silly. It makes 0 sense and would be a serious regression in the game that would end up driving off players, and I doubt there are enough faction purist RPers to sustain the game.

Interesting, since faction lock the exact same thing has happened for PvP.

Yeah people come for 2 days finish the new PvE content then go to another game.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just pve mate

Yeah, not so much my experience. Sorry for the dead server?

• ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Used to have to queue for both servers on PCEU, every day.

Yes performance is an issue but since Faction Lock I don't think I've queued once. People just stopped playing.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just pve mate

Used to have to queue for both servers on PCEU, every day.

Yes performance is an issue but since Faction Lock I don't think I've queued once. People just stopped playing.

No, I mean on the PVE side, with the new content and all. Sorry, I guess I just don’t understand what you’re getting at, probably because it’s way past my bedtime.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the point of faction locking PvE? They locked PvP because people were spying or something then jumping back to their chosen alliance or something, right?
  • Ryanoxx
    Ryanoxx
    ✭✭✭
    Since faction Lock is a thing now in PvP and it probably won't be reverted, why not add faction requirements in trials too. 3 DC 3 AD and 3 EP or go home. Since pvp balances changes are effects of pve and vice versa, I don't see why this can't happen.🌚🌚

A brilliant idea... this way we can make more chars we already leveled bankchars, never worry about inventory space anymore and spend more money on crowns to get additional character slots if thats even possible since we had to get every char in one allinace again that we had in another because we couldn't play them anymore due to faction lock and why not lock the complete game... why not change it so we can only log in on one faction for one month, wouldn't that be brilliant and please bring back casttimes on shields....

(This is meant sarcastic... don't do it)
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Faction lock PVE? One of the dumber suggestions I've heard. :/