The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mangy mane Spa (Luckly cats landing home)

kaisernick
kaisernick
✭✭✭✭✭
I have finished the transformation of the luckly cats landing into the mangy mane spa, a place for all Khajiit (and none but still stressed Khajiit) to relax and unwind from all the stress of adventuring.
qh7qs6sf8ra5.png
I do hope you enjoy the video (Apolgises for the bad cut of the video itsa my first time.)
https://youtu.be/9rkDQSk-Rpw
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! I like the ambiance of your place, and how you’ve used the rooms and how you created a changing area. :) The furnishing and colors you used along with the fountain, pool and music (and kitties! 😻) make it feel warm and welcoming.

I have never put together a video walkthrough myself, but from viewing others’, I think it would be helpful to follow your character in third-person perspective with the character in walk rather than run. This makes it easier to see everything and should eliminate the jerky shifts as you look around.

Thank you for sharing! :blush:
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really well done @kaisernick ! I especially love the name you gave your spa, so cute!
    I loved the hedge maze and the use of the fountains with the steps was quite unique and a creative touch 💗
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ❤👏👏👏👏👏👏👏❤👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work @kaisernick. Looks like a very relaxing place 😊

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Beautiful work! This is a lovely home :smile: