The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Engine Guardian Staff FX Misaligned

Starlock
Starlock
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the last patch, the lightning effect on the Engine Guardian staff on the xbox version of this game is misaligned. It is supposed to look like this:

Engine-Guardian-Staff-2.jpg?ssl=1

I noticed the other day that the arc is now in the wrong place, positioned well below where it should be. This same problem exists on the opal one and I suspect the problem was introduced when adding these items. Please fix!
  • Sektion67
    Sektion67
    ✭✭✭
    It's been broken since August. I reported it back then on the forum and in-game. Easily my fav staff in the game, and I haven't used it since then.

Not sure how they keep missing this as the new opal version has the same issue as well.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah. I thought that spark was in a strange place. I had the fortune of being able to log in briefly while the Undaunted event was still on, and I purchased the Opal Engine Guardian staff style page. The spark is emanating from where it is apparently supposed to end, and hitting some indeterminate point further down the handle. The end result is considerably less visually appealing than what is shown in the image above.
    I have the PC version of the game, btw, so this is not just an XBox bug.
    Edited by stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO on November 18, 2019 6:09PM
  • Shadowdream
    Shadowdream
    ✭✭✭
    My wife and I have the same bug.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this gets more attention with the Undaunted Event. The Opal Engine Guardian Staff has the same problem and looks awful because of it.