The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

52 crashes in 4 hours. (Ps4 Na)

SillyGT
SillyGT
✭✭✭✭
In a group of 12 people we had a total of 52 blue screens in 4 hours. This is unplayable, more people need to speak up because it’s happening to everyone on console. There’s close to hundreds of people speaking about it in zone chat. Saying that this doesn’t get fixed soon they will quit. All we want to do is play but we literally can’t if our game is in a constant state of error.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    q57yWJO.png
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. How am I and josh supposed to sloppily try to tank your server when 2 feet out the door and bluescreen.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, not 'your' server anymore. Forgot you swapped sides. Apologies.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you logged back in for the 51st time, what made you think it would work that time?
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still not as bad as :The New 52".
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even play pvp.
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its seriously frustrating its not even fun or fair anymore and this point it’s ridiculous. One of my friends spent 30+ mins just trying to log into cyrodiil and they kept crashing over and over. One way to stop a lot of stress is to break the silence and just say something about it! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kalante wrote: »
    I can't even play pvp.

You seemed ok the last time we met ;)
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im at an point that im going to contact an lawyer on getting an full refund since this is an base game function that hasn't worked in over 3 years and no-one is willing to give us any feedback as to getting it fixed i dont see any thing else to do i bluescreen every time i try to defend an keep or outpost i bluescreen randomly just riding my mount from one keep to another i lag almost every fight in one way or another skills not working bar swap not happening full on lag where you jump around from one place to another without moving having resource bar jump from full to empty when standing still on an keep wall with no-one around i got more then enough video that shows it all and its about time to put it to use as its old trying to get ZOS to even respond more less fix this MAJOR ISSUE whit their game
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on December 30, 2019 2:58AM
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait until they close this thread and move you all to a 'bluescreens in trials' post.