Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Switching from pve to pvp

Ibibi
Ibibi
✭✭
Hey guys ,i used to play on pc and mostly pve content . I mainly played a siphon magblade khajiit. Im now on ps4 and want to focus more ob pvp.I havent played like a year.I know there have been changes regarding to races etc with the new patches and dlcs.Nerfed etc.Can someone give me advice what spec and whst race is good for only pvp etc?
Khajiit 4eva
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam warden, stamblade, stam sorc, stamplar are too stam classes atm.

Magsorc and magplar followed by magnb are top tier for mag classes atm.

Any further discussion is going to take paragraphs of explaining. Right now I just have one thing to say:

Good luck my friend. You seem well mannered and PvP is ruthless for new players. You’re gonna have to run in a group to improve but the end game for pvp, at least in my philosophy, is being able to play solo and fight opponents who outnumber you. It’s a long road but it’s a rewarding one
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For race I’d recommend Dark Elf if you only plan on leveling one character, since it has great passives for mag and stam and both versions of every class are pretty much viable. And the immunity to the burning status effect is surprisingly impactful is some matchups.

Every person is going to tell you something different about what class to run, so you should just run whatever looks the most fun. But if you want a suggestion, StamDK has been a solid performer for years and it’s naturally very sturdy so you can get your foot into pvp without being instagibbed 2 seconds into a fight.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nord’s really good too. Great way to add tankiness to classes that aren’t usually tanky.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten