Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BattleGorund is under the ground

TheHsN
TheHsN
✭✭✭✭✭
So still there aren't any fixes with a loading screen or anything About the game.

I queue wait 15 min game is ready.. Ohhh nooo 10-15 minutes waiting on loading screen... Then it throws you out to the map where were you.. So you lost 30 min....

Then you queue again wait 10-15 min more and games starts. But teams are only 2 players so you wait 10 to 15 min players to come. BUT they are not coming so you log out. And wait 20 minutes more to be able to queue again. So you also lost here 50 minutes more..

then you again start to queue wait 15 min to finders find a game finally it finds UPSSS LOADING SCREEN again 10 minutes...
so 25 minutes more you lose..

FINALLY, YOU WAIT 105 MINUTES TO BE ABLE TO PLAY 10 MINUTES GAME. BUT EVEN YOU CAN'T PLAY AFTER 105 MINUTES WAITING. THAN YOU SWEAR AND CLOSE THE GAME YOU HAVE PAID... AND KEEP PAYING...

Till they fix it I will write on forums... I have paid for the game and still paying...
Plays:
Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka Templar - PvE
Stamina Templar - PvP
Magicka DK - PvE
Stamina DK - PvE
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging by all the closed threads it seems that mentioning problems with battlegrounds is forbidden.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know but I am a client I will tell everything bad and good that I see...We will see how good a Company they are or not!!!
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since there are multiple threads ongoing regarding this issue. As posted here, we are aware of some issues queuing for Battlegrounds, and are actively working on getting these fixed. You can continue discussion in the thread below.

infinite loading screens - BGs.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.