The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Request: Crows!!!

Ranger_SamII
With the Swarm of Crows momento and the one where it sits on your hand, I'd really love to see a furnishing that's a crow. You could mount it on a tree branch or on a pile of logs, or just on rocks. Place several around a pile of the bloody bones as if they were picking it apart. I think it would be an awesome addition to make spookier, gothic houses. Just imagine the Exorcised Witches Hut with twenty crows on the roof looking down. May be wishful thinking but one can hope.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    there is a crow furnishing that sits in a circle wreath type thing also the scarecrow has a swarm of crows around it
    Raven-Perch-Cemetery-Wreath-3.gif
    Witches-Festival-Scarecrow-3.gif
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are Crow NPCs. I would love for a non-combat pet version!

o9elq66o77u5.png
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    There are Crow NPCs. I would love for a non-combat pet version!

o9elq66o77u5.png

That would be grand if it were available for Crowns (and not Gems)! :) Watching the swirl of crows before the witch’s brew materializes, I’ve also thought I’d really like to make my entrance that way! :lol: A murder of crows and then my character appears! B)
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    personally i would like a flying monkey to go with my witches hat, witches title and costume..........also a green face dye and to be able to melt in water memento now that would be awesome (i left off the ruby slippers for copyright reasons :D )
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is a crow furnishing that sits in a circle wreath type thing also the scarecrow has a swarm of crows around it
    Raven-Perch-Cemetery-Wreath-3.gif
    Witches-Festival-Scarecrow-3.gif

I have the crow wreath and it's gorgeous but too tiny and still...it's a wreath so has limited uses really
    I also have the scarecrow and again absolutely love it but still has limited uses because well it is a scarecrow
    But a stand alone black bird pet or furnishing would be amazing imo.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes, I'd love to have more crow furnishings and a crow pet, too <3.

Well, who would have thought that...
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also the Wraith of Crows target dummy.

74p7h3c7qs1q.png

• CrystalShard
    CrystalShard
    ✭✭
    Seconding the idea! I'd also like to see more crow and raven themed furnishings and a non-combat pet. :) The items we had for sale were nice but it's a shame there were so few of them and impossible to buy separately from the bundle.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more animal type furnishings in general. It would be so nice to have wildlife skittering about in our houses. I would pay crows for it!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more animal type furnishings in general. It would be so nice to have wildlife skittering about in our houses. I would pay crows for it!

Maybe something more along the lines of more butterflies - frogs? something
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flying frogs? why?? ;)
  • ZOS_Nith
    ZOS_Nith
    admin
    As a corvid connoisseur, I think more crow decor would be wonderful. Thanks for sharing some ideas! :)
    Staff Post