The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Broken achievement

yepleb
yepleb
✭✭✭
Both new xbox achievements seem to be broken as it shows 0 people have unlocked them. I just completed ''the Dragonguard'' guest and the in game achievement unlocked but xbox achievement did not. The other one will most likely not unlock either. Please fix these I would like to keep my 100%
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here, i have finished all the xbox achievements for Southern Els yet non of the xbox achievements have unlocked
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of right now, all Xbox achievements since they posted bewitching month one are broken and unobtainable.

We got a reply that they are working on it. Honestly though, I can’t understand why it’s taking them so long to figure it out. For a technology company to not be able to do this it’s pretty embarrassing really.
  • yepleb
    yepleb
    ✭✭✭
    Since they are broken I will not finish the last quest because when they get fixed you might have to redo them. And that means completing both Elsweyr stories again
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @yepleb it is fixed now. Whatever was already done has to be redone, unfortunately but not surprisingly.
  • yepleb
    yepleb
    ✭✭✭
    stelegrega wrote: »
    @yepleb it is fixed now. Whatever was already done has to be redone, unfortunately but not surprisingly.

Yeah I noticed, thank god I didn't finish the last quest. Just have to do first part again
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    stelegrega wrote: »

100% NOT FIXED. I just completed the story line on a second character and received neither of the associated achievements.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."