The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Missed An Eso plus statuette

duratskiyb14_ESO
So I know its on me, but I don't play sometimes long parts of the year due to having to travel a lot, family visiting for long periods etc. This past summer was one such break and I started playing again towards end of september then realized I had just missed the statuette of Meridia by a month maybe. Meridia is probably one of my favorite daedra in the games, and I was wondering before I try if I could be given it if I submit a ticket or something or if they don't entertain these sorts of requests. Again I know its on me for not checking up on the game for long periods, but it still sucks lol.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure they repeat on a near annual basis.

And travel is why I bought a gaming laptop.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• duratskiyb14_ESO
    So, no then? Just trying to get a clear answer to my question.

I understand they repeat sometimes, but I haven't noticed a discernible pattern and they come out with new ones so I imagine that would effect the cycle, if there is one.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No guarantees, but you can try sending in an Online Support ticket, @duratskiyb14_ESO.

Other than that, you’re right about there not being a pattern.

The first “rotation” hasn’t even run out of Daedra, Divines, or lesser god options ... so we don’t know even when the first statuette will appear again.

In other words, we can’t give you the clarity you’re looking for.
  • duratskiyb14_ESO
    Thanks ! On the contrary that did give me the clarity I was looking for. Thank you for your help (: