Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I cannot log into the main website, it says account is suspended.

Ravinsild
Ravinsild
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I've been wanting to get back into ESO. I have not played since before Morrowind came out (last I played was around Jun 2017, according to my emails) and lately I have been trying to come back. In order to download the game I need to be able to log into the elder scrolls online website, but it always tells me my account is suspended.

I don't know what this means, or how this happened, as I was NOT suspended when I quit playing. I never received an e-mail notification for being suspended either, or any kind of warning, or really anything.

I've put in a support ticket but it's been 2 weeks. I'm not sure what more I can do, or how or why this happened.

Can I recover my account in some fashion here?

Thanks.
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest, open a support. :)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I would suggest not bumping support tickets, but if it's been 2 weeks, definitely try to reply to it. Also maybe post the ticket # here.

No one on the forums can help you, but MAYBE someone from Zos will be able to at least get your ticket answered if they know the ticket #.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Normally I would suggest not bumping support tickets, but if it's been 2 weeks, definitely try to reply to it. Also maybe post the ticket # here.

No one on the forums can help you, but MAYBE someone from Zos will be able to at least get your ticket answered if they know the ticket #.

That's a fantastic idea. However, unfortunately I cannot find the Ticket #. I went to the support section, I clicked on "I cannot log into my account" and created a ticket, however I never got an e-mail confirmation that my ticket was created.

I may just create a new one, especially since I can log into the forums at least. I wasn't logged into anything previously, but was somehow able to create a ticket. It's been since at least October 17th however.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravinsild wrote: »

That's a fantastic idea. However, unfortunately I cannot find the Ticket #. I went to the support section, I clicked on "I cannot log into my account" and created a ticket, however I never got an e-mail confirmation that my ticket was created.

I may just create a new one, especially since I can log into the forums at least. I wasn't logged into anything previously, but was somehow able to create a ticket. It's been since at least October 17th however.

Sorry, you're right. You would only be able to find the ticket number if you logged in. WELL, then I would make a new ticket, but this time, copy the ticket number to here! It should give you your ticket number immediately after submitting. Not sure if it sends an email confirmation or not. As well, triple check your spam folder.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ravinsild wrote: »

Sorry, you're right. You would only be able to find the ticket number if you logged in. WELL, then I would make a new ticket, but this time, copy the ticket number to here! It should give you your ticket number immediately after submitting. Not sure if it sends an email confirmation or not. As well, triple check your spam folder.

I created a specific Bethesda Support account, and I logged in all the way this time. I've gone ahead and created a new ticket and the ticket number is as follows. They gave me the following ticket number: #:191106-002856

Strangely, when I clicked on "My Support" as I am logged in now, it still says I have no open tickets. I don't know how to feel about that or what it means.

I took a screen shot for reference:

https://imgur.com/a/O0MpR01

https://imgur.com/a/dH4J8Zp

This feels extremely circular. "You cannot log in" okay. Create a Ticket. "You have no Tickets." Okay... I created a Bethesda Account now, and everything, providing even my beta activation code in addition to the credit card charged at that time, or at least the last purchase I made (1500 crowns). I feel like I'm getting through/being heard to resolve this issue.
    Edited by Ravinsild on November 6, 2019 9:41PM
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @Ravinsild

I have sent you a message in regards to this issue, please check your inbox.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alright so the issue is due to having a chargeback from my bank from 2 years ago in 2017. My issue is that the debit card has since expired, in addition that particular account has been closed. Due to this even if I reopen the account, I cannot log into the website to update my payment information. The bank essentially told me that I need to re-open an account with them and also I essentially owe a debt that needs to be paid. I'm not sure how to pay this if I cannot update my payment information.

Not sure how to proceed or if this can be resolved now?
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alright I have an update @ZOS_RikardD

I received this e-mail back from support: https://imgur.com/JuMLsIO

I replied I would like to take this option so it seems they are willing to work with me to get this issue resolved and help me get my account back. That's exciting! It's taken about a month lmao, but hey it's starting to look promising.

I replied right away so now all I have to do is wait for their response to let me know they've unlocked my account, I think, so I can buy the crowns. You can buy crowns from the website, right?

Awesome!
    Edited by Ravinsild on November 13, 2019 7:27PM
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no response to my response. I’ve been trying to log in since to see if they’d just unlocked it without letting me no but no luck.

I really just want to play the game. I don’t know why responses between tickets are so long. 2 weeks, then 4 days now it’s been 2 days since.

I like this game I’m just trying to be a customer again please help me lol.
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi,

Is there anyway we can check to follow up on my open ticket for this issue? The ticket number is [Incident: 191019-003285]

I also found that an administrator had changed my login information and was prompted to change my password upon trying to log into the forums today.

I just want to make sure the ticket hasn't closed as it's been 5 days since I last heard, and I have replied and followed up with agreeing to the proposed solution. I haven't been able to log into the website at all to buy the crowns so I don't know if I have missed the 24 hour period of if I am still waiting for a response.

I'm really just excited to return to the game again and I'd like to just get my account unsuspended so I can get back into it.

Thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ravinsild

Please check your inbox as I've sent you another update on ticket #191019-003285.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

I am confirmed I have received your message.