The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

khajiit of moons replica

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
I am very disappointed in this furnishing. I get that we are gathering the fragments to have it repaired, but if the guy "fixing" it is so great, why did he use bright yellow thread to stitch it back together. That is just stupid and makes the furnishing look like crap. Anyone with any skill would have used threads of matching colors to repair it and blend the seams so it looked like one piece. not an ugly jigsaw puzzle. I understand the seperate pieces while gathering them, but please fix the tapestry so it looks better when complete. I will not be displaying it until the furnishing has been properly "repaired".
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to be against it but it's grown on me. The quest line explained it well and I've embraced the imperfection of it. However, I can see this irks folks who want a perfected version of it.

The best would be a toggle option between "repaired" and "original". That way you get to choose the look.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that idea, I could live with that.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur. a toggle would be the best solution. The tapestry is quite lovely, but I also appreciate the evidence of repairing it.
    My personal preference would be to make the lines more neutral and much thinner, maybe taupe instead of yellow and just thin little lines

but yeah, a toggle between how it is now and pristine would be the ideal solution
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned it around and use its backside as my kitchen wall now. If it had come as a wall carpet only, without the bulky wooden construction around it, there might have been other uses. But well, my kitchen looks better now.^^
    PC/EU
  • DerAlleinTiger
    DerAlleinTiger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree! Tapestry is ruined by those stitches. Would have been better off if it was left in pieces just hung together. I get the idea behind it, but the implementation of it is horrible. Please give a toggle!