Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch day for console. 4x infinite load screens.

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Tried to play bgs 4 different times today. Every time got an almost instant queue, then sat in a load screen for 5-10+ minutes until I had to close my game. Haven't been able to play a game yet.

This issue is being reported on every server, including PC. Great job "fixing" the queues zos.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
@ZOS_RichLambert
@ZOS_BrianWheeler
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done BGs on my Xbox one x (NA) both yesterday and today. For the two different characters I queued with (one low MMR, one high), the matchmaking system has pretty much been flawless. Fairly quick queues, no infinite load screens, and matches that are populated enough to start.

That was until about 2 hours ago. All of a sudden, on my low MMR character, I'm getting infinite queues. Up until then, this character never needed to wait more than 5 minutes for the ready check. Now I'm on my fifth attempt to get into a match with a queue time of over 20 minutes. I logged out and logged back in and that did not make a difference. After the 20 minute mark, I leave the queue and restart it. I just can't get a ready check.

I still haven't seen any infinite load screens associated with battlegrounds matchmaking since the patch, and all of my matches have started with enough players, but suddenly the system just can't find me a match, even on a low MMR character.

And for a minute there I thought the updated battlegrounds matchmaking system would actually work out on console.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • brandonMFlee
    brandonMFlee
    Soul Shriven
    Can confirm ^^^
    Tried queuing for bgs all night tonight on ps4 NA server. Never could get a ready check. Gave up. Sleepy time. Please fix !
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep queue also broken for me on ps4 since yesterday. Queued for 10-15 minutes repeatedly on various characters with different mmr, and never got a pop on any of them when normally it'd happen in less than 5.