The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blue screen/ disconnect nonstop ps4 NA

RedGirl41
RedGirl41
✭✭✭✭
Entire teams of people in pvp are disconnecting every time we get in a fight with more than 3 people at a time.

And since you made the change a couple years ago to give each castle 6k free ap just for flipping it the entire server goes to each keep. Every fight my group got into we all Bluescreen.

Anything going to be addressed? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
Edited by RedGirl41 on November 6, 2019 2:23AM
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonight in the span of 3 hours and 40 minutes my pvp group collectively bluescreen disconnected 34 times. That is 12 people Hitting a bluescreen multiple times a night, during every fight. And we don’t even fight with the main mob of people. What an actual joke
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is such a big issue it’s literally unplayable at this point there’s always going to be more than 4 people to make your game crash so it’s guaranteed
  • Jephry
    Jephry
    ✭✭
    This is happening to me at least twice a night (3-4 hour play sessions) since the patch in solo PvE on PS4 NA.
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    9 people blue screen (while we got a load screen RANDOMLY) @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler withing 1 hour of pvp
  • FenrisWolf1136
    FenrisWolf1136
    ✭✭✭
    Its not just pvp, its pve and any content really.
    Programmer of FenrisBot for discord.
    The helper bot for ESO. Console Focused.
    Check out https://norsewolfgames.com/fenrisbot for more information or to add it to your discord!
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not just pvp, its pve and any content really.
    Oh I know it happens when ur just standing still lol
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Last night was 34 bluescreens from my pvp group. Tonight we been playing for 1 hour and already at 9 bluescreens. This dlc was supposed to fix so many things and literally nothing changed. Bg q is broken, blue screen literally everywhere, simple little things on the patch notes weren’t even implemented. Can you guys comment on this?
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night was 52 bluescreens amongst my group in pvp during 4 hours of quality content
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Entire group blue screen when trying to back cap a keep. @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was apart of these group and can confirm this is actually happening. Tonight the last hour before I normally got off I blue screened logging in 4 times in a row. In the span of an hour it happened to just me 26 times. Like how it’s that even possible???? I got maybe 5-10 of actual gameplay. This can’t be good for our consoles because it’s just in a constant state of error. PLEASE LOOK INTO THO BEFORE I QUIT! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AntonioP
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    RedGirl41 wrote: »
    Last night was 52 bluescreens amongst my group in pvp during 4 hours of quality content

I contributed 7 of the blue screens in that total that night. I can’t imagine having a patch for performance and it’s actually worse than it’s ever been. :(
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump 3 bluescreens in about 45 min of pvp @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blue screen two times this morning already and still can’t log in cuz “account already logged in” 5 min later? Crazy. @ZOS_GinaBruno @anyonewhowillfixthisgame
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    7 people in group just bluescreen at once. Bump
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler is anyone going to address how pvp is the last thing you guys care about? Are we actually going to bluescreen 10times in 2 hours every single day until March when you do another dlc? There’s no way you expect a company to survive when the game has been actually broken since June (elswyer). Address anything? Hello? Ur a community manager and Brian you run pvp, u are supposed to represent us and listen to the people who pvp every day
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4/NA Kaalgrontiid - playing solo, I get about one blue screen (crash report) per hour in PvP, and about once per day the crash report itself crashes and gets stuck at 0% or something less than 100%, and I have to shutdown the PS4 and restart in safe mode. The latter always happens during a siege. I have no idea how much AP I have lost from these crashes. I’m more concerned that this will kill my console or corrupt my save file at this point.

Also, enough players are having this happen simultaneously that it’s actually affecting the outcome of the siege, one side can take advantage of those disconnected or stuck in loading screens to gain an advantage where otherwise they wouldn’t. I guess this should be the ultimate yardstick with which we should measure how bad it’s become.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine playing in a 11 man group and 8 out of those 11 people blue screened. This is ridiculous at this point this is literally no point to continue playing until this is fixed. It’s literally impossible to do anything without your game in a constant state of error.
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is absolutely unacceptable to not address this. I honestly don't know how much more being ignored and disregarded I'm going to keep taking from this company and dev's. This is just wrong. No way to do business.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They addressed it in a different topic. It was literally a one or two line message. Apparently they are going to patch it first week of December. Until then everyone will have constant crashes...
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    They addressed it in a different topic. It was literally a one or two line message. Apparently they are going to patch it first week of December. Until then everyone will have constant crashes...

Not good enough. This is being ignored in the forum posts and needs to be handled with care. This is extremely bad, like people leaving bad. If they acted like they really cared I would not leave. They could patch this but or costs more to do patches outside of schedule and we're not worth it. No loyalty to us is how that feels. It's not technically unplayable but it's playable just enough to make people rage quit. Bad idea to let this go.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not good enough. This is being ignored in the forum posts and needs to be handled with care. This is extremely bad, like people leaving bad. If they acted like they really cared I would not leave. They could patch this but or costs more to do patches outside of schedule and we're not worth it. No loyalty to us is how that feels. It's not technically unplayable but it's playable just enough to make people rage quit. Bad idea to let this go.

I completely agree with you. To tell you the truth, I'm more fed up with the way they handled it, or rather didn't handle, than the blue screens themselves. Yes, crashing constantly is annoying, game braking, prohibits you from getting certain achievements and goals... But ZOS's ignorance to talk about this particular situation openly so everyone knows what is going in is way more frustrating.

An odd comment here and there is not good enough imho.
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    ty for that update, I been looking around trying to see if they have addressed it. It’s such a joke tbh. My group like to play competitive pvp at night and we all dc every time the zerg comes. Luckily we have 3 back up people to run crown but like... over half our group bluescreens every time in combat. What do I say to my guild? Sorry I guess we don’t pvp anymore?

It’s insane this hasn’t been addressed by zos. Pvp is so bad we all leave... but oh we can’t queue up and do dungeons either 😂🙄

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I hope that they address the achievement bug too in that patch. Also the rain inside housing bug, and some other things that supposedly were patched on PC but we haven’t got yet.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert is there a date for when this blue screen problem will be patched? Happens to half my guild every single battle in pvp
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos you can not wait any longer to fix this. It’s ridiculous it simply unplayable and just admit it. There is literally no reason to pvp during prime time. Its really fun having to restart your application literally every 15 minutes. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Getting hit with other player’s abilities (like Meteor and the Dragonknight leap) are causing my game to crash as well.

Still getting one crash report lockup and reboot in safe mode once per day, in addition to other crashes where I can submit a crash report.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Orb
    Orb
    Soul Shriven
    Just want to add my voice to those saying it’s not just in pvp or in busy areas. I’ve had it happened repeatedly just standing around in my house, and last night my husband and I were questing out in the middle of nowhere with no other people around, and we each crashed multiples of times. He’s playing right now, not doing anything especially intensive, and he’s gotten a blue screen three time this hour. Prior to the last update, this might happen once every couple weeks or so, and usually when we were in a busy spot with lots going on, and just once, then everything would be fine again. Now, it just happens over and over. The husband keeps struggling through it, but I’ve started following my personal rule ... crash once, I log back in, crash a second time, I go play something that doesn’t crash. This makes me sad, because what I want to be playing is ESO.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Traveled to an unflagged keep came out of the loadscreen dead and the keep flipped. Bluescreened shortly after. Came back still dead, spawned at camp, cameout of loadscreen fighting. Winning fight-loadscreen-then bluescreen. Came back to another long loadscreen. Ran maybe 10 steps and boom. I now hat the color blue. It's getting to be too much these days.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • apri
    apri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting hit with other player’s abilities (like Meteor and the Dragonknight leap) are causing my game to crash as well.
    Those skills don't make my game crash but they can cause the hit target getting stuck in a wall. That's a different bug tho. Annoying as well, but not nearly as annoying as the constant repetitive crashes as soon as something of interest happens in the game.
    To tell you the truth, I'm more fed up with the way they handled it, or rather didn't handle, than the blue screens themselves.
    I could not agree more.